Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl (19013 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Kidnapped Schoolgirl Sold To Pimps In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Ralphlauren(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2015
she is obviously not telling the truth

5 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by dustydee: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2015
Waiting for the true story.

2 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by kwencypresh(f): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2015
na wa ooo
trust anybody
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by webtroller: 11:49am On Apr 28, 2015
I think the girl herself wanted to run away to start with, I think she connived with her cousin to help her run away, hence the whole cock and bull story about meeting cultists but not seeing her cousin in ikenne, while she eventually met him under the strangest circumstances in Lagos. She even came back to Lagos with Seun for two whole weeks free enough to stroll with seun and be exchanging slippers, it sounds like a teenage adventure gone wrong because her cousin made her pay for it. And maybe that's why she can't forgive him for "selling her", she thought he was just "helping her".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2015
repogirl:
Story doesn't add up.....

BTW, how can the father just dump the girl in a bus without ascertaining that she got to her destination? Imagine spending two whole weeks in a stranger's house with the parents none the aware ......? Story doesnt add up!
abi...maybe it was a boarding school where phones are not allowed.and they are used to not hearing from her for long periods while school is on session ...it just seems the girl was extremely. unlucky...
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by busky101(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2015
Blakjewelry:
What is the interpol doing about this cartel
contact raymond reddington, he must surely do something bout it.

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by MurderX: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:
Something is not right in this write up undecided

. She said the man, who she later identified as Seun, took her to Ojota in Lagos.

She said Seun took care of her for two weeks, while she recuperated from her injuries.

Precious added, “One day, he said he wanted to help me to get eyedrop because my eyes were swollen. I begged him to allow me to follow him, at least to see the sun.

Question
Who is Seun and how is he involved in the whole conspiracy? Has he been arrested?

2. “He obliged me and while we were going, my slippers cut and I went back into the house to pick another one. I was on my way when I saw Kelvin (Okito) my maternal cousin.”

The Ohaozara, Ebonyi State indigene, said she narrated her ordeal to Okito, thinking that he would rescue her.

Question
Is Kelvin connected with the cultists or Seun? Too much of coincidence here undecided

3. Precious said she had pleaded with a man that had indicated interest to sleep with her on a night, to allow her make a call with his phone.

She said she called Okito and told him she was suffering, begging him to talk to the woman to allow her go.

Okito was said to have assured the 15-year-old that he would do something.

Question
Why did she call Okito again? Why not call her mother whom she's been craving to call and had phone seized earlier?

We can never know the truth but to me it seem the girl must have ran away with the men #justsaying

The story is not straightforward, this girl has questions to answer. However though she is still just a teen.

2 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2015
Islie:

From what I see.....
Answer 1 Seun was one of the cultist that voiced out that she shouldn't be raped and took her to his house.

Answer 2 Kelvin his cousin must have known seun from my assumption for kelvin to have known at what time to spot her when she was coming back after her slippers got cut off
So kelvin is not a cultist but a friend to seun
You will be needed to witness in court
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2015
Lebanese again ?
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2015
Na she dey speak this kain grammar up here?? sad

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by feldido(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
dammytosh:
The story just does not add up.

I pity the poor girl all the same.

Its just like a Nollywood script.

This is superstory.....
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by holluwai(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
Now these ones deserves the death penalty...,
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by emzila(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Islie:

From what I see.....
Answer 1 Seun was one of the cultist that voiced out that she shouldn't be raped and took her to his house.

Answer 2 Kelvin his cousin must have known seun from my assumption for kelvin to have known at what time to spot her when she was coming back after her slippers got cut off
So kelvin is not a cultist but a friend to seun

from the story, sheun may not know kelvin because it didnt appear as if he planned to hand d girl over to kelvin. Remember it was the girl who insisted on following seun out of the room, secondly seun can not be reasonably considered to be responsible for her ''slipass'' that cut. However, we dont know seun's intention for keeping and taking care of her. I hope nigerian authority will pay attention to d fact that there are other 1000 nigerians still out there in Libya against their wish.

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by cbrass(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
bigtt76:
Something is not right in this write up undecided

. She said the man, who she later identified as Seun, took her to Ojota in Lagos.

She said Seun took care of her for two weeks, while she recuperated from her injuries.

Precious added, “One day, he said he wanted to help me to get eyedrop because my eyes were swollen. I begged him to allow me to follow him, at least to see the sun.

Question
Who is Seun and how is he involved in the whole conspiracy? Has he been arrested?

2. “He obliged me and while we were going, my slippers cut and I went back into the house to pick another one. I was on my way when I saw Kelvin (Okito) my maternal cousin.”

The Ohaozara, Ebonyi State indigene, said she narrated her ordeal to Okito, thinking that he would rescue her.

Question
Is Kelvin connected with the cultists or Seun? Too much of coincidence here undecided

3. Precious said she had pleaded with a man that had indicated interest to sleep with her on a night, to allow her make a call with his phone.

She said she called Okito and told him she was suffering, begging him to talk to the woman to allow her go.

Okito was said to have assured the 15-year-old that he would do something.

Question
Why did she call Okito again? Why not call her mother whom she's been craving to call and had phone seized earlier?

We can never know the truth but to me it seem the girl must have ran away with the men #justsaying

My thoughts as well
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Daniel058(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by chincent: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is real super story, the girls story is too complicated. This case should be re investigated, to me, that is not telling the real truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Ariyke: 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
The experience is to much for a normal adult not to talk of a 15 years old girl

The evil that men do angry angry
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Daniel058(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by AskProf: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
tabletop:

Exactly my thought some truth still missing. Don't she have her parents number off heart, instead of calling okito. Deal gone sour, between d girl ɑ̤̈̊nd okito.

And, two whole weeks with Seun, she didn't contact her family... Why?

5 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by BOMBEATZ(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
LOBS
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Daniel058(m): 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
N
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
The culprits should be executed; there just cannot be any other punishment for this rubbish.
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by erudean: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
I won't be surprised if at the end the parents of this gal would refuse to appear in court after money must have changed hands. The culprits might walk away after lack of adequate evidence & the evil bzns will continue. God save our children.

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by talktrue1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Poor girl
She started suffering from the very day the bus dropped her
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by InvertedHammer: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
/
Something is missing from the story.

It is either she is a runaway teenager who got caught up in a bad situation or trauma from her experience has messed up her brain.

Her story does not make any sense at all: Aja, ijebu- Lekki, Alaba, Libya and at no point did she make any attempt to contact the house from where she left for school? Or to even contact any of her school friends? I don't believe the story as told.
\

4 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by papindinho(m): 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ariyke:
The experience is to much for a normal adult not to talk of a 15 years old girl

The evil that men do angry angry

hmmm
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by rhythyson: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Something is missing from the story.

It is either she is a runaway teenager who got caught up in a bad situation or trauma from her experience has messed up her brain.

Her story does not make any sense at all: Aja, ijebu- Lekki, Alaba, Libya and at no point did she make any attempt to contact the house from where she left for school? Or to even contact any of her school friends? I don't believe the story as told.
\

Mhen the story taya me ooo abi na tales by moon light?

Anyway thank God she is back and her eyes to see wen, I guess she will be a lot wiser now.

But I wish I can hear the other side of the story.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Islie: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You will be needed to witness in court

cheesy

For saying what I did deduce
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Islie:

cheesy

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Islie:

cheesy

As a matter of fact you are a suspect for knowing much
Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by netmillionaires(m): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
The things that bother me most are:
Firstly, she stay with seun for 2 weeks without saying anything about going back home. Could it be that she mentioned home but was prevented from going home? If that was the case, when she went out with seun why didn't she raised alarm about going home and attract people in the area?...
Secondly a 15 year old was told by his cousin that he already talked to her mum about been taken to Libya and she asked no question. After all she has experienced, no one will want to go to Libya without seeing his/her parents first; U left home in Lagos for school in another state, encountered a problem that could have end your life along the way, u finally find your way back to lagos,. Your 1st wish will be to see ur people yet u spent 2 weeks with a stranger, saw ur cousin and even agreed to go to Libya without trying to see ur people.. Hmmm... This one na Libya o. No b Benin City... They all trek to Libya through the desert.
Thirdly when they got to Libya and they started d Sex trade, were they forced to stay indoor day and night for a year without seeing outside? because if I were to be kidnapped and taken to another country. When I see a police there I will raise alarm and get the police involve unless I dey enjoy the fresh air...
Something doesn't seem right here.
I feel for the girl sha if it is indeed true.

3 Likes

Re: I Worked To Raise $6,000 For Libyan love-vendor ─kidnapped Schoolgirl by Islie: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
emzila:

from the story, sheun may not know kelvin because it didnt appear as if he planned to hand d girl over to kelvin. Remember it was the girl who insisted on following seun out of the room, secondly seun can not be reasonably considered to be responsible for her ''slipass'' that cut. However, we dont know seun's intention for keeping and taking care of her. I hope nigerian authority will pay attention to d fact that there are other 1000 nigerians still out there in Libya against their wish.

What necessitate my deduction was seun keeping her for two weeks in his house without sending her home at least if he doesn't want her to go to school with those injuries....

At least after two days he would have tell her to call her parents and go back home instead of him keeping the her in his home since she is still a teen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Touching A 6-Year-Old Girl's Private Part In Lagos / INEC Office In Owerri Burnt (Pictures) / Couple Abduct 4-year-old Boy Coming Back From School In Maraba,Nasarawa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.