Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? (11575 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by irunoko(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

such a frustrated man who is angry at everyone else except himself grin
SAMBARRY:
crack headed weakling when did your name become tony francis. Why are you still pained and bitter. If your name is not Tony Francis then go to blazes and as per the pictures you will see them on nl for a very lonmnnnnnnnnnng time.

Now carry your stinking self to the next lane since you have been noticed grin

and if you are looking for expired milk and condemned eggs you know the way to your mothers house grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
irunoko:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

such a frustrated man who is angry at everyone else except himself grin
Lmao... now you're quoting yourself?

This chic is bat-shiit crazy.... cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ishilove I see your handwork, I hope she's not the one that ran to you for help... gringrin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lmao!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Take your own advice and go and have sex with a sheep like your mates do grin

After all beastility is your thing. Delusional wimp who has refused to grow upgrin

meanwhile has your crack head taken some doses, street junky grin

crackhaus:

Bla Bla Blabbity Bla.... Kindergarten kids compose way better than this.

Just stay out my way you little ghetto trash, you and I are not on that familiarity level where you'll be telling someone I'm having a convo with not to mind me... and in my very presence no less. Hehehehehe.. you must be on a suicide mission! grin

Clearly, you haven't had your daily dose of filthy animalistic sex to keep you sane for the next 24hours.

Take my advice - go suck on a really big d1ck and make sure you choke on it. gringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

grow up and reason like a normal human being for once in your pathetic low life grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by irunoko(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

you may need to join the nollywood entertainers because you're becoming more entertaining every day or is it the weed at work grin cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
I can't even take anyone who quotes themselves seriously, the last person I caught doing this was carefreewannabe.... gringrin

Lmao.. some multiple personality disorder shiit going on here... cheesy

Just like carefree, Sambarry/Irunoko you need help - being both bipolar and genetically malformed is just too much for one person.
How do you sleep at night? gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin don't cry crack head grin grin

wait let me first bring a big basin so you can cry and then lament inside. There's no tissue around o so wait for basin so you can cry me a lake grin grin

crackhaus:
I can't even take anyone who quotes themselves seriously, the last person I caught doing this was carefreewannabe.... gringrin

Just like carefree, Sambarry/Irunoko you need help - being both bipolar and genetically malformed is just too much for one person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Let me guess, you use the Irunoko moniker to like and share whatever the Sambarry moniker comments and vice versa. Lmao.... cheesycheesycheesy

Mercy lawd, I can't deal... Lol gringrin

Sambarry, you should be chained to a bed at the closest psychiatric facility... you're not even ashamed.

Multiple personality disorder is serious - why anyone with a healthy dose of self esteem will even have two active monikers at the same time is beyond me. gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin don't cry crack head grin grin

wait let me first bring a big basin so you can cry and then lament inside. There's no tissue around o so wait for basin so you can cry me a lake grin grin

Cry? For you?
You're also delusional, Lol... grin

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?
Tell me what you see. cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Cry? For you?
You're also delusional, Lol... grin

Have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?
Tell me what you see.
a smoking hawt woman is what I see grin

by the way the crack seller is on his way so while he's on his way I've brought the basin. You're free to cry me an ocean. We need the tears of a wimp to wash the car tyres grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by irunoko(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why are you still barking after all they have gone to call the crack seller for you so that your barking will reduce grin

and by the way why are you pretending to be a doctor when we know na you be the messenger for aunty rose nursery and primary school. Don't bark too much. You're a very poor actor when it comes to medical issh so save it for your fellow crack heads grin
crackhaus:
Let me guess, you use the Irunoko moniker to like and share whatever the Sambarry moniker comments and vice versa. Lmao.... cheesycheesycheesy

Mercy lawd, I can't deal... Lol gringrin

Sambarry, you should be chained to a bed at the closest psychiatric facility... you're not even ashamed.

Multiple personality disorder is serious - why anyone with a healthy dose of self esteem will even have two active monikers at the same time is beyond me. gringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
a smoking hawt woman is what I see grin

by the way the crack seller is on his way so while he's on his way I've brought the basin. You're free to cry me an ocean. We need the tears of a wimp to wash the car tyres grin
You see a smoking hawt woman and with all of your hawtness, you still could not hold down a man... cheesy

Tell me, what is it like being an ugly single mother with agbero attitude? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by parismarc: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Labour pain is damn painful, when the doctor told me my son is breached and I would have to be delivered via CS, I danced azonto, I said to myself, Parismarc, u have escaped labour pains embarassed

My first child was a still birth, it was a vaginal delivery, the baby went into distress, 2nd was CS, she survived, my sis inlaw tried to shame me, she called me and said, so it's even cs, I said yes o!, I was nonchalant.

My 3rd child was vaginal, the pain ehhh, no be for here, so when d doctor recommend CS for my 4th, Kai! I was overjoyed cos I've been cracking my head since my 5th month on how I will endure the pain.

Shame ke, not in my dictionary. I love CS

1 Like

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

You see a smoking hawt woman and with all of your hawtness, you still could not hold down a man... cheesy

Tell me, what is it like being an ugly single mother with agbero attitude? gringrin
Tell me what it is like being a dejected dreg with only prostitutes to give you a room to stay grin

by the way where's little crack haus? grin

in the correctional centre or the mama don carry am run away before you infect the innocent child with crack grin tongue

don't worry the mama will bring him back when you are 88 grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
irunoko:
[s]Why are you still barking after all they have gone to call the crack seller for you so that your barking will reduce grin

and by the way why are you pretending to be a doctor when we know na you be the messenger for aunty rose nursery and primary school. Don't bark too much. You're a very poor actor when it comes to medical issh so save it for your fellow crack heads [/s] grin
This version of you is even more stvpid than the other one.

Who is a doctor?
Abi I resemble the quack doctor wey help carry out your first abortion ni..... gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Tell me what it is like being a dejected dreg with only prostitutes to give you a room to stay grin

by the way where's little crack haus? grin

in the correctional centre or the mama don carry am run away before you infect the innocent child with crack grin tongue

don't worry the mama will bring him back when you are 88 grin
Don't digress, I'm not a single father...you are the single mother. grin

So please tell me what it's like being one with no hope of pinning down any willing suitors?
Is the ghetto in you causing it? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by irunoko(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

This version of you is even more stvpid than the other one.

Who is a doctor?
Abi I resemble the quack doctor wey help carry out your first abortion ni..... gringrin
little dejected child don't lament again grin

its not my fault that you're yet to be paid your salary hence the unnecessary aggression like a castrated dog grin

Continue your lamentation grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by irunoko(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

So please tell me what it's like being one with no hope of pinning down any willing suitors?
the Street walkers didn't give you a dungeon to stay ? Is that what is causing the venting grin

Admit that little crackhaus is either at the correctional centre or the mother has ran away with him. I know it hurts grin that's why I brought you a basin to cry. Abi water don finish for your eye grin

otijopa grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

where is little crack haus.tell me how it feels to be impotent after suffering erectile dysfunction grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Please I beg you don't make any reference to me again, unless you're in the mood for some major beat-down.

You know your below average IQ doesn't know how to be creative when we start going at each other.
grin grin You are pained.

Sorry tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin

Abeg no let am get hypertension this one e don dey cry blood grin
Vickybee:

Sorry tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vickybee:

Sorry tongue
Ohh please, fvck off child...

When you turn 20 in two years, maybe you'll have an opinion. grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin Abeg no let am get hypertension this one e don dey cry blood grin
Cracky is my uncle. grin grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

Abeg no let am get hypertension this one e don dey cry blood grin
Agbero and Ashawo no be work oo...

Find someone for Wura to call daddy abeg, and stop swallowing sperm as if it's red wine.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
Ohh please, fvck off child...
When you turn 20 in two years, maybe you'll have an opinion. grin
2years? You are wrong. tongue
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by lilmax(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

carefreewannabe? Another moniker? Which one? cheesy
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sambarry AKA Irunoko AKA Single mama with no suitor AKA Ghetto trash...

One person typing with two monikers at the same time, check yourself abeg... gringrin

This is serious!

1 Like

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Agbero and Ashawo no be work oo...

Find someone for Wura to call daddy abeg, and stop swallowing sperm as if it's red wine.. grin
the time you're using to vent go and find away of curing yyour impotence grin

Shame no dey catch you? grin

at 59 no steady source of income
no child
no place to call home except to be sleeping in prostitutes inn grin

Pele tie. See where you dey stay and you still dey vent for nl. grin

Anyway pesin no fit stay for this kain place make something no miss for im brain grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
lilmax:
carefreewannabe? Another moniker? Which one? cheesy
Lol... she deactivated it after I called it.
This was before she deactivated the carefreewannabe moniker.

She tried to pull this same stunt Sambarry is desperately trying hard at right now, coming at me with two different handles in a bid to make it seem it's two against one.. cheesy

She failed and disappeared totally from NL! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) / What Is The Best Way To Deal With Anger Issues? / Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.