Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

God Finishes His Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Finishes His Work (339 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Finishes His Work by overcomersfaith(f): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Brethren, who has the final say in your life? Mine is the "Trinity", what about you? I and the family God has given me are for His glory forever more. So we live believing God that every of His promises concerning us must find fulfillment in our lives in Jesus Name.

No power is big enough to stand before God. When God steps into our lives and situations devil, sickness, demons, principalities steps aside. Praise the Lord.

There is a song I will lead us to sing at the end of this ministration and am sure you will be blessed by it.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of April 2015 / Choosing The Right Path / The Reason For The Barriers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.