Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable (33305 Views)

Revenue Generation: FG May Revise Restriction On 41 Items / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable" / Another Unpresidential Error: See Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Olaolufred(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2015
WELLDONE, GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

AIT MUST BE MADE A SCAPE GOAT FOR OTHER MEDIA HOUSES WHO CAN TRADE PROFESSIONALISM FOR BILLIONS OF NAIRA.

YOU CAN'T GET THE MONEY AND STILL WANT THE DIGNIYING TREATMENT YOU SOLD FOR IT.

YOU CAN NOT EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL HAVE IT.

EVEN IN YOUR POO POO, CAKE CAN'T BE FOUND THEIR.

LESSON FOR AIT IS, DO NOT LOCK YOUR BRAIN JUST BECAUSE YOU SAW A PROSPECT.

IT COULD BE FOR YOU OR NOT.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
i dnt knw y weneva dis "barcanista" opens dumb thread as usual lyk dis one ppl jst troop in to comment. giving d guy unessesary attention dat dnt evn wat d thread. mtsheeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by MrIncrediible(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2015
this one is just being deliberately silly. how exactly did buhari clamp down on press freedom? didn't you read the press statement which clearly stated the reasons 4 restricting ait?? why have you decided to become so foolish after joining pdp?? get some sense young man, we're still waiting for your views on the monumental fraud called ''pwc report''. you and your clueless crew have avoided that thread like a plague. shameless dolts!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Scholes007(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2015
dunkem21:
I laugh in Nairaland grin

Mark my words, very soon, typing "one chance" on NL will earn you a lengthy ban. gringrin

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by PassingShot(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2015
curiouses:
For fellow Buharist

Cc: PassingShot

Well articulated, brief and straight to the point.

The following especially the bolded part, captures the behavior of some on this forum:

Yes, they will taunt you. They will jeer. They will scoff. They will laugh and ridicule what hasn't even begun. You must always remember that such is the stuff that infantilist ariwo oja is made of. You must ignore this ariwo oja and focus on Buhari squarely and help him to be the very best that he must be: and this involves patriotic acknowledgement and critique of missteps.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by arewafederation: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2015
olatunji21:
Ait attack on Gen. Buhari, very democratic, Presidential and 100% acceptable..Fools

Don't mind them joor! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by adconline(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2015
Pls GMB sue AIT and file a report with NBC. Enough of this barbarism!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by arbitter: 11:03am On Apr 28, 2015
Soon we'll know if the Mods of this forum are gonna become patronizers of every rubbish analysis by this OP. Afterall they already wasted the slot for an Opinion thread basically saying the same thing as the OP to the frontpage already - https://www.nairaland.com/2281203/buhari-vs-ait-shameless-act.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Alphaoscar: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
ma Princess kiss kiss kiss kiss

Ashawo man, trust me you go soon carry ghost or cripple for Nairaland.

To the main issue,

Buhari killed his wife and injected sickle cell into his daughter who later died because he hated her.- AIT

And you want AIT to be following Buhari anywhere he goes.

AIT never see anything Bro and anyone that feel aggrieved should carry placard and take his protest to the Atlantic ocean or sambisa forest.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by HzRF(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2015
An habit u have been indulging in since 30+yrs can't be changed overnight

Kwakwanso and buahri disagree over Ganuje (kano gov-elect)becuz buahri has d love to reward those that was with him during his days as head of state and ptdf including their children ...something lyk a dictator

Itz better he consult gej on hw to endure d abuse cuz he can't survive it and clamping down on media would only affect him d more
Sahara, punch,vanguard,premium times would have become history if GEJ has also tow d path bubu is taking nd with AIT with a nation wide thrust nd international relevance u will only be "doing ursef"

AIT heared a documentary on u - u bar dem
Punch said GEJ spend 2trillion-he refuted d claim and nothing happened
Sahara always churn out new propaganda everyday - they are still operating

This is not dictatorship at all
Anybody can wake up tommorrow and accuse u of anything u have to be on or defence

Names lyk baba chance ,dura dullard ,Buhari e.t.c u have to live with it

Its a must

Bar or ban is just lyk digging one grave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by baby124: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2015
AIT violated ethics and lied to Nigerians so many times. AIT is not a reliable source of news or to be taken seriously. I believe though that he should have the right to decide who has access to his events as he is not yet president. When he is president he should let AIT be, AIT already has enough swords over its head to be shut down. All the lawsuits it will battle is enough to say bye bye to the station in the near future. AIT is living on borrowed time

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by laplace12(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2015
vision2022:
By posting this; this barca nonsense you are a fool, consider what AIT did to GMB just b/cos they were giving money by Jonathan, if I were in GMB shoes I will use NBC to close the station and its sister companies down to serve as deterrant to others that may like to engage in such unruly behaviour in future. They left their professional conduct to engage in character assasination. fooools.

You bear vision2022 and still think like people in dark ages.

Didn't You read where barcanista said Buhari should seek redress in court if he feels AIT crossed the boundaries of legality in their conduct.

The method you are suggesting is dead and buried with the military regime. You and your general should Wake up to this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by brownlord: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
What do you mean by "I should go to court"? Is it not a shame that a so-called democratic and progressive President-elect is infringing on the right of the press? Is it not more shameful that you people that has been shouting Change are supporting this rape to the constitution? If Mr Buhari that is yet to assume power will act this way, what happens when he is sworn-in? Buhari will not find it easy if he thinks we are in 1984 era.

My problem with you is you make too much noise without making sense.

The crap you wrote here and on the main post was there when you adopted APC and told your followers you are not for Buhari.

The same crap you wrote on another thread about Buhari inciting violence in three previous election he lost was there before you finally adopted Buhari mid 2014

The nonsense you continue to spew here daily are same points you DEFENDED BUHARI FOR when with your erstwhile party and comrades by lifting articles from google to analyse on this forum, if you have a short memory and can't remember any of these please go on your archive and learn from the things you posted with your own hands and with this same account "banicansta"

I hate double standard and people talking from two side of their mouth for whatever reason.

You do not have the moral right to criticize any politician because you have proven to be a liar and lack principle as to why you are for or against any politician or political party, you have no basis for your support, just for attention and probably put something in your pocked as accused by APC members on this forum.

I respect the fact that you have right to support whoever you choose to, but stop sounding like you do this for patriotism as i am yet to see any good reason you entered alliance with APC and your vigorous support for buhari and sudden turn around. Perhaps if you could explain to me one very good reason you abandoned a man you so much believed in and once said even if all members surrounding him are corrupt, incorruptible general buhari ( as you put it ) will fight corruption and move Nigeria forward.

Again, all what you use to criticize buhari is what you have defended, if you have a short memory or due to your lifting article fromother source and pasting here, just look in your archive and learn from it, maybe you can learn a thing.

Except you agree that you were insane when you supported Buhari, you have no point now.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2015
There's an appropriate authority that can put a ban on any media house. As a President (elect) barring a media house isnt a good first step to fighting corruption...its saying as Presidents in a Democratic System He Orders that someone be sentenced to 2months in Jail, when we have courts... This is the challenge GMB will face, recognizing democratic processes in addressing certain issues.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by HzRF(m): 11:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

To the main issue,

Buhari killed his wife and injected sickle cell into his daughter who later died because he hated her.- AIT

AIT never see anything Bro and anyone that feel aggrieved should carry placard and take his protest to the Atlantic ocean or sambisa forest.
Ur mumu is in HD
Ait said he divorced his wife becuz she collected money frm IBB to treat his daughter who latter on die

Wow pls keep gearing him up
Keep sai-ing him as he continue to wipe all anti APC media outlet it is needed u knew

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2015
kevinberry:
Am shamed of you barcanista totaly ashamed..you are way more smarter than this...playing opposition does not mean you should let go of common sense...

As far as privacy is concerned to me he has the right to barred them...when he is sworn in,then we can now begin to judge....

For now he is just an ordinary citizen like me and you...you are way more smarter than this..please grow up...
Buhari is not a private citizen. He's the President-elect. He lives in State's House(Defence) Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

To the main issue,

There's a reason we practice democracy and that reason is why we can say what we say and go free...U can say anything bout someone cos u got that freedom to speak whatever, its left for that person(GMB) to sue you instead of fighting you and probably injures in the process cos when that happens he can now sue you for assault...I keep telling people that the law is not seen from a moral point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is not a private citizen. He's the President-elect. He lives in State's House(Defence) Abuja.

If I should employ you as part of my work force and ask you to begin work two months later...does that mean I will have to pay you for the two months that you were not functional... Reason bro..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by adconline(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2015
baby124:
AIT violated ethics and lied to Nigerians so many times. AIT is not a reliable source of news or to be taken seriously. I believe though that he should have the right to decide who has access to his events as he is not yet president. When he is president he should let AIT be, AIT already has enough swords over its head to be shut down. All the lawsuits it will battle is enough to say bye bye to the station in the near future. AIT is living on borrowed time
Who determined that AIT violated law? You or brains-dead followers?? What do courts and NBC do?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

To the main issue,

bros all over the world the media air things against prominent people. Whether AIT defamed of maligned Buhari is no justification for this clampdown. The media is very important in any democracy. Buhari won't have it easy if je he bent on taking the Tyrannic route.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Jorussia(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2015
I don't understand the whole brouhaha about GMB baring AIT from covering his event,is GMB no longer entitled to his fundamental human right to accept and reject as guaranteed by the 1999 constitution as amended? for God sake,the man has right to choose the media houses that should cover his events.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Can a leopard change its spots Time will tell.

No way!
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2015
kevinberry:

If I should employ you as part of my work force and ask you to begin work two months later...does that mean I will have to pay you for the two months that you were not functional... Reason bro..
The moment Buhari received his Certificate of Retun, he became the President-elect. His life, property and security is of National importance. The titke "President-elect" isn't a Chieftaincy title. In fact, if you are to petition the President, you will have to copy Buhari. Abeg leave dat story joor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by munex007(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2015
"Bar" not Ban"..
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2015
Never surprised!

I was really shocked myself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Alphaoscar: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
HzRF:

Ur mumu is in HD
Ait said he divorced his wife becuz she collected money frm IBB to treat his daughter who latter on die

Keep sai-ing him as he continue to wipe all anti APC media outlet it is needed u knew

You are obviously a .fool because if not you will know that banning them from covering his activities is his own right of aSsociation too. Let AIT go to court if they feel aggrieved instead you losers shouting on the forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Alphaoscar: 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
HzRF:

Ur mumu is in HD

You are obviously a .fool because if not you will know that banning them from covering his activities is his own right of aSsociation too. Let AIT go to court if they feel aggrieved instead you losers crying on the forum.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2015
The dictator is back!

The dictator is back!

And the dictator is BACK! !!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by baralatie(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2015
hopilo:
GEJ should have banned Sahara report, Nation, Punch, Vangaurd and others. In democracy there is press freedom and freedom of expression, for those supporting this action today I pray when GMB start to clamp down on Nigerians in social network we should not complain.
Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by baralatie(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2015
munex007:
"Bar" not Ban"..
and he is yet to be sworn in as president.
what will happen after may 29
repelling of f.o.I bill,baring of media houses from state functions.
Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Restriction On AIT: Undemocratic, Unpresidential And Unacceptable by Matthewbriggs(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2015
Democratic decree 14 stylishly been implemented.

What he is simply saying is give me bad reportage I will bar you from covering me. Using blackmail to subdue the press.

What a vindictive president we have.

#Babaonechance

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 / Security Agents Stop Protest Against Hardship In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.