Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere (60450 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere: "I Am Married To Jesus" / Waje’s Sister, Actress Amaka Iruobe (photos) / Meet Waje's Only Sister & Pretty Fast Rising Actress Amaka Iruoje(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by midolian(m): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2015
Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Amaka Okere, recently celebrated her 40th birthday with her loved ones, who turned up for the special occasion.

But in an interview with Encomium, the celebrant was not all happy because she did not mark the day in her husband’s hiuse.

She said, "The only thing I feel is lacking is the fact that I am not in a man’s house. I don’t have any regret. The only thing I am not happy about is the fact that I celebrated my 40th birthday alone, instead of doing it with my family."

The mother of three further revealed that she will be getting married later in the year, but said she is not yet in a relationship.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/32880/26/i-regret-clocking-40-without-husbandpretty-actress.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by laplace12(m): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2015
I sense women bashing coming to this thread cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2015
You are getting married this year and you are not in a relationship yet..Abeg na emergency wedding u wan do? Abi na "saraa"

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by midolian(m): 11:36am On Apr 28, 2015
laplace12:
lool..bros, talk ur mind. I sure say u sef wan bash am..@ the age of 40, some1 is still saying she is not in a relationship buh marrying this year...hmm, I don't understand

The fact that she has no regret for not being in a man's house by now, means she is not ready to marry.

She must be that man she wants to marry.

10 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by iphanyiuma(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2015
Ok sit down there they reject am no go jack one brother to marry you

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
"The mother of three further revealed that she will be getting married later in the year, but said she is not yet in a relationship."

This quote is confusing....who she wan marry

Well am not God

14 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by joseph1832(m): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Amaka Okere, recently celebrated her 40th birthday with her loved ones, who turned up for the special occasion.

But in an interview with Encomium, the celebrant was not all happy because she did not mark the day in her husband’s hiuse.

She said, "The only thing I feel is lacking is the fact that I am not in a man’s house. I don’t have any regret. The only thing I am not happy about is the fact that I celebrated my 40th birthday alone, instead of doing it with my family."

The mother of three further revealed that she will be getting married later in the year, but said she is not yet in a relationship.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/32880/26/i-regret-clocking-40-without-husbandpretty-actress.html
Arrangee marriage!!!.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol... Juju man don promise am marriage b dt

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by englishmart(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
keep waiting for the perfect man, he will come soon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Mortiple(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
midolian:
WARNING to all single brothers in the house especially those in search of sugar mummies! BEWARE!! A single mother of 3 on the prowl. Don't be a lawful captive!!! grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by kimond101: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
laplace12:
True

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by MakCoby(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Eyah!! I feel your pain sis

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by NaijaOptimist: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
She who have ears should hear.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by ichidodo: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ehhya...That's life. You win some,you lose some.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
What da Bleep is wrong with her?

What sort of fulfilment is she looking for again with a relatively successful career and 3 children?

Women and attaching unnecessary importance to being under a man's roof when it's almost certain the guy will cheat on her. She ain't even that attractive

Some women need to get sense i tell ya

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by einsteino(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
i don talk am before say for naija definition of pretty is "fair"! i no blame the gals wey wan bleach by fire by fire abi lightening(the modern mask they wear it).. see who op dey call pretty simply because she is fair

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by dhamstar(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abeg na who wan marry after three?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hmn

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Hasawa(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
front page TINZ dancing shoki
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by jamex93(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
e dey pain

na here we go dey at 60 when u go make same statement

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ndo

1 Like

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by adenine02: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
You are still young and very butifu so wait anoda 20 more year and am sure Mr rite will come grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Jchi9876: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
JEGA01:
You are getting married this year and you are not in a relationship yet..Abeg na emergency wedding u wan do? Abi na "saraa"

bros easy tiger
she done dey see u for dream it may be u ooooooo. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nairalanders are wicked. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by MrBasketball: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why won't she regret after forming hard to get in her youth days.... Story. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by sukkot: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
YOU already got 3 kids. abeg go rest somewhere and take care of your 3 kids. which sane man wan marry woman with 3 kids ? lmao
Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by Freest(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
smh...
Just tell me, as ugly, fat, amoeba-ish and old as you are which man will consciously marry you?? Nigeria celebrities deceiving themselves since time immemorial. Just live your life with your three kids and when the time to die comes, you can regret on your dying bed thinking of the explanation you will tell God for sleeping around during the ripe time of your life and illegal giving birth to three kids.
Wish you goodluck grin

The poster below me is high sha.... How can you call someone God created an elephant

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere by blackpanda: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Elephant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.