Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari (59860 Views)

Zainab Asari Dokubo Is Dead. Accident Kills Asari Dokubo's Wife / Asari Dokubo's Wife Comes For President Buhari In A New Controversial Post..see / Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by famobaba(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
By Junior Otabono

Barely 24 hours after her husband had warned the president-elect, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari against sending any Nigerian to prison when he assume office, Hajia Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari wife of ex Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubi has once again affirmed that no one can arrest her husband.

Her reason, the Niger Delta freedom fighter never held any political office and will never be held accountable for anything under president Jonathan’s administration.

She voiced her anger via a post on Facebook thus “Buhari must start his victimisation of his perceived enemies called probing of missing funds from his own cabinet first and the said probe must take effect from 1978 when Buhari was the petroleum minister anything short of that is unacceptable to the Nigerian populace.

“ The probing must be all round not selective. For those myopic Almajiri fools who blab that Asari will be prosecuted , I’m sorry to disappoint you , Asari has never held any political post so think of something else if your Buhari arrest Asari today, another one thousand Asari will sprang up instantly unless he want to commit genocide in the Niger delta. which you know is not possible in a democratic dispensation.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/arrest-my-husband-and-nigeria-will-boil-asari-dokubos-wife/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
look at this old hag, is that a threat or what? lol.. she thinks Buhari is a chicken hearted fellow like Gej?

Dokubo is not above the law, he is just a deranged militant on the loose, no thanks to Gej, if not for the fact that Gej is a soft person, imagine, the wife of a militant making threats like this...

Buhari should do whatever it takes to clean this nation, nobody is above the law

THERE IS A NEW SHERRIF IN TOWN

DOKUBO WILL GO TO JAIL AND MY COUNTRY WONT BOIL..

340 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Who is she, is she a militant too.. How dare she interfere men matter grin

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by vizkiz: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
he arrests you husband, your husband goes to jail. You make empty treats, you take it to the media. You take it to the court, it didn't work out. 6months later, you stay home missing your husband...
So where is the part where nigeria bolls

422 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by MrScript(m): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Attention seeking maggot...

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by kodded(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2015

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
She need to learn from N first lady now now an x

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
This woman u better shut up o! See as ur mouth dey run like small pikin nyash wey get beri beri

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by IfeanyiSamuelz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wich 9ja will boil... Na only jobless nd hpless thug... Will giv hiz life away 4 a bag of beanz of ur hsband

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Orunto: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nigerian vs Nigeria and for a legitimate reason. This is not bokoharam, 'cos bokoharam has no reason whatsoever to enter Nigeria except to invade and to loot. Dokunbo is different. He is a Nigerian fighting for PEACE in his God given domain. Armnesty International will take this pass our Supreme Court to ICC. So stop harrassing Dokubo, he is not GEJ and stop driving him into the hands of the war hungry Massob.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2015

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by habeebcole: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
shocked....nd y all the blabbing when she knows her husband will be innocent when probed......wahala wa o

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by anonimi: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
This woman needs to STFU. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by skinnyzsam(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
She is a big for nothing illiterate

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nor be only your husband, you sef go follow angry angry

Yeye. If not for GEJ militants like you will be in jail

Worst case: You go burn your papa house or burn down your local government. Nigeria go dey progress grin grin grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok: no to distractions, we need our 20bn dollars returned, not the report or Dokubo instead undecided

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by mcdokwe(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Long hiss

Ignore that woman, click on the link below to halt the execution in Indonesia
www.nairaland.com/2280900/urgent-action-stop-execution-indonesia

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by LyfeJennings(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by bubablaize: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
is this one a militant too. or wait she's a female so that makes her a MILITO. She's handsome sha

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by adorablepepple(f): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
She said before the election there will be war if Jonathan doesn't win, now Jonathan didnt win and we are living in peace,now she is ranting if her rolling ball husband is arrested her head and her family will boil ,as a matter of fact she has bin barking all her life.... she should keep it up because nothing n I repeat nothing will happen if her rolling ball husband is sent to jail!

Illiterate! That's how she will be posing in pics like her mentor shekau

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by omonnakoda: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
End of oil is not end of Nigeria in fact it is the start and I would very much welcome it .How many of our neighbours have oil? Are we better than any of them. See Chad coming to fight Boko Haram for us! Leave that oil story it is boring.Since last year the price of oil has halved so we already lost half the oil money ; HALF. Disporans remitted $21 billion in 2014 compared to $36 billion for oil. Innovatie policies like amnesty for remittances i.e send money back home nd we won't ask how you got it and the remittances will double.Oil has made government lazy. In 1999 Lagos State was making 500 million monthly today it is 20 billion. Oil is past tense

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Penuelseun(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na wa o, how can a family be full of fools? Well silence is still the best answer to a fool, but u can answer a fool so that he /she does not seem wise in his/her own eyes

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by KingTom(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
kodded:

she is right.....arresting dokubo, jonathan and other key political figures in niger delta region and still go back to that region and take their oil will only make the militants more angry..........and you know what will happen if they are angry

Yes, they will blow up their oil, they will then cause their states to stop receiving huge billions in allocations, the secret northern Jatropha Biofuel plantations in the north will spring up, the northerners start receiving huge allocations for this, the middle belt and west receive too for Agriculture, The Niger Delta then lives in regret, meanwhile Asari Dokubo still languishes in Prison.

So Who loses

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
This shh!t face woman = She-Tout! ------- Her drum belle husband = Elder Hooligan.
Just imagine the two on their bed before they start = Throw up!
Yuck!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Blurry: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Well we say no to selective probe. Make it more comprehensive... make it total.

You sef go dey prison by the time you are done.

But wait o, OP

Where exactly did she say Nigeria will boil in this post?

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by dotcomnamename: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
[size=30pt]I Pity This Ugly Woman[/size]

[size=15pt]Smh[/size]

25 Likes

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by loomer: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Like I de alwasy talk, I SORRY FOR NIGERIA.
Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol...the way it boiled when OBJ locked him underground?

Or the way it boiled when ordinary Benin Republic locked him up with petty thieves

Abeg jor...toothless bulldog....

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by rollydex: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
Empty talk from an unknown yeye woman mchewwwww

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by angrybird007: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
U think GMB is clueless?

Re: Arrest My Husband And Nigeria Will Boil –asari-dokubo’s Wife Dares Buhari by tlops(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
E be like say this woman wan turn persona non grata for this 9ja. Or she thinks that her husband will amount to anything in Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos