Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... (36375 Views)

14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
I received a call from my Girlfriend explaining how she and her boss was scam.

The boss asked her to change some dollars to Naira in the bank,which she did dutifully, fortunately the boss met her in bank after she has concluded the transaction and they both left the banking hall together,on their way out they met a woman who asked them for a lift and being a good Nigerian the boss gave the woman a lift but on their way the so called lady started asking the man for money and the man refused but after much pressure from the woman he gave the woman a #500 note, the woman collected the money and still ask for more saying the man is more than that and she knows they are just coming from the bank, the boss then asked this my girlfriend to give the woman #1000 note and collected the #500 from her this she did and the woman later told my Girlfriend that she should make sure she put the money she return to her,which was the #500 note inside the brown envelope containing the remaining money, this she did and not quite long the lady alighted from the car and they continue their journey,but on the way the boss saw an LG product he has been looking for and he decide to purchased it using the money he got from the bank,but he received the shock of his life as the over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND has turn to the most lower denomination in our country which is #5 and #10. According to what she told me, the boss fainted at the spot and as am writing this now he is still in shock and he is hospitalised.

Is there anybody who has experienced this before and how can people detect this people that took scamming as their job.
I know some people did not believe in JAZZ but my people JAZZ is real....

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
I knew someone who had an Xperience too and cos she's aged and they got away with the 180k she withdrew from the bank, if u bank in fagba pls be alert and beware, na woman dem use for her too , that's why I can't give anybody lift.. Na ur own u dey if u do, street is damn hot niggaz everywhere , don't get played

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Jackeeh(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Na wa oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
My mum did had an Xperience too and cos she's aged and they got away with 180k from the bank, if u bank in fagba pls be alert and beware, na woman dem use for her too , that's why I can give anybody lift.. Na ur own u dey if u do
those people has turn Good nigerians to bad people. When am walking in lagos and you asked me address now to just look you and move no time to waste time. The cure to their jazz is don't give them attention unless you are filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.

NB: if you like believed JAZZ is real or not that is your cup of tea and for those that thinks I cook this up, you are on your own and for those that believed this, please be careful of your surrounding when walking and moving around nigeria especially lagos.

I was so surprised when I saw this on front page,never knew it will make it.

Gracias to the mod that did the needful

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Henrypraise: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
ur gf n her boss were given "change".

Non d less, if anybody knw how pple do dis jazz, pls say it.

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
obinoral1179:
those people has turn Good nigerians to bad people. When am walking in lagos and you asked me address now to just look you and move no time to waste time. The cure to their jazz is don't give them attention unless you are filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.
na so o, even most of the police knows them, I was surprise abt wat I found out, I'm in the street and I'm keeping my real sef , no near me Ni with ur jazz o, na so the street dey jare bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Basildvalour(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oboy, dis one strong o

But its okay. They'll only end up painting an imagery that'll term everyone bad whether good or bad
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Henrypraise:
ur gf n her boss were given "change".

Non d less, if anybody knw how pple do dis jazz, pls say it.
Ask google bro.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Basildvalour:
Oboy, dis one strong o

But its okay. They'll only end up painting an imagery that'll term everyone bad whether good or bad
ileyi gidi gan oooo.

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
na so o, even most of the police knows them, I was surprise abt wat I found out, I'm in the street and I'm keeping my real sef , no near me Ni with ur jazz o, na so the street dey jare bro
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Henrypraise: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
obinoral1179:
Ask google bro.

Bros abeg help me out, my google travel.

11 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Basildvalour(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
obinoral1179:
ileyi gidi gan oooo.
Oga u dey try learn how to speak yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Henrypraise:

Bros abeg help me out, my google travel.
if yours travel mine is on Sabbatical leave.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by paranorman(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2015
obinoral1179:
I received a call from my Girlfriend explaining how she and her boss was scam. The boss asked her to change some dollars to Naira in the bank,which she did dutifully, fortunately the boss met her in bank after she has concluded the transaction and they both left the banking hall together,on their way out they met a woman who asked them for a lift and being a good Nigerian the boss gave the woman a lift but on their way the so called lady started asking the man for money and the man refused but after much pressure from the woman he gave the woman a #500 note, the woman collected the money and still ask for more saying the man is more than that and she knows they are just coming from the bank, the boss then asked this my girlfriend to give the woman #1000 note and collected the #500 from her this she did and the woman later told my Girlfriend that she should make sure she put the money she return to her,which was the #500 note inside the brown envelope containing the remaining money, this she did and not quite long the lady alighted from the car and they continue their journey,but on the way the boss saw an LG product he has been looking for and he decide to purchased it using the money he got from the bank,but he received the shock of his life as the over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND has turn to the most lower denomination in our country which is #5 and #10. According to what she told me, the boss fainted at the spot and as am writing this now he is still in shock and he is hospitalised.
Is there anybody who has experienced this before and how can people detect this people that took scamming as their job.
very funny but evil! Nkan buruku, owun erin.. I sight you.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by RedEagle: 11:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Always keep your eyes open when going to a bank.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by rawtouch: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nollywood
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
rawtouch:
Nollywood
you think so?
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10am On Jun 26, 2015
rawtouch:
Nollywood
Gbam. Nigerians will believe anything.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Nicepoker(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Really. Very funny
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by entparrot(f): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
obinoral1179:
I received a call from my Girlfriend explaining how she and her boss was scam. The boss asked her to change some dollars to Naira in the bank,which she did dutifully, fortunately the boss met her in bank after she has concluded the transaction and they both left the banking hall together,on their way out they met a woman who asked them for a lift and being a good Nigerian the boss gave the woman a lift but on their way the so called lady started asking the man for money and the man refused but after much pressure from the woman he gave the woman a #500 note, the woman collected the money and still ask for more saying the man is more than that and she knows they are just coming from the bank, the boss then asked this my girlfriend to give the woman #1000 note and collected the #500 from her this she did and the woman later told my Girlfriend that she should make sure she put the money she return to her,which was the #500 note inside the brown envelope containing the remaining money, this she did and not quite long the lady alighted from the car and they continue their journey,but on the way the boss saw an LG product he has been looking for and he decide to purchased it using the money he got from the bank,but he received the shock of his life as the over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND has turn to the most lower denomination in our country which is #5 and #10. According to what she told me, the boss fainted at the spot and as am writing this now he is still in shock and he is hospitalised.

Jazz is not real. Manipulation is real!

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by rottenegg: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
All liars, scammers, thieves, rapists, fraudsters, paedophiles, terrorist, suicide bombers, polithiefcians will go to hell....less they repent.

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 1:51am On Jun 27, 2015
entparrot:

Jazz is not real. Manipulation is real!
you think so or you know so?
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Chidonc(m): 2:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Why should u dash someone 500 and she refused, then u decide 2 give her 1000, why should she askd for the money 2 b mixed and they did so..........it jst simple logic dat most people lack, notin more

26 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by entparrot(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:
you think so or you know so?

Jazz never work, is all about manipulation. Don't allow yourself to be manipulated.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by architez: 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
entparrot:

Jazz never work, is all about manipulation. Don't allow yourself to be manipulated.

There is one BIG proof that jazz is fake. Here it is: WHY NOT USE JAZZ TO GET ALL THE MONEY IN BANKS; OR KNOW WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS; OR MANIPULATE THE STOCK MARKET??

Why didn't the lady give the 1000 naira note to the bank and take the bank's money??

Anyway, I can tell this is a made-up story.

**Modified**

MY VERY FIRST POST ON NAIRALAND AND IT MADE FRONT PAGE!!! HURRAY!!!!

Folks, I just registered about two hours ago.
I've been a member of nairaland for about 2 HOURS!!!

Any "welcome" or advice or encouragement would be appreciated.

I LOVE NAIRALAND!!!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by omanifrank(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
oh
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's Don Jazzy again

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Adesiji77: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
the woman later told my Girlfriend that she should make sure she put the money she return to her,which was the #500 note inside the brown envelope containing the remaining money, this she did

@obinoral1179

I find the above very curious because it defies good reasoning...was your gf hypnotized or what?

Why would she comply with the directive of a total stranger? It doesn't make any sense at all...her "alarm bells" should have started ringing the minute the woman gave that weird suggestion.

And her boss did not object to it? Was he hypnotized too?

This scenario, if true, is indeed very "strong".

You can't blame people who refuse to give others a lift, even those living within the same estate.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Dahjhi: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
[size=14pt]#ThisIsNigeria expect the unexpected. [/size]

Reason(s) we can't blame people for been hostile undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead Body At Artillery Bus Stop Port-Harcourt Needs Urgent Evacuation (Graphic) / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.