Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

E-commerce Marketplace For Jobseekers /sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-commerce Marketplace For Jobseekers /sellers (315 Views)

Online Marketplace for hand made products. / Etisalat Launches Smearena – A Business Directory & Marketplace For Businesses / Fidelity To Launch Online Marketplace For Smes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Marketplace For Jobseekers /sellers by Applesbeam: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
I just want to be as brief as possible.

Do you need a photographer to shoot your products and edit?
Do need a content writer for your product and also Upload?
Do you want to boost your online sales / stores fast?
Do you want someone to help you manage you online store?
Do you need someone to help you buy the products and deliver to shipping centers ?
Do you want to know all about eCommerce in Nigeria and how you can make as good as N200K Monthly?
Do you have Uncles and Aunties that have a shop with so many items but its not selling fast ?
Do you know you can start with just N20,000 worth of your choice of product (starter)?

Ecommerce has brought me nothing but success, am a graduate of Tai solarin University of Education and am not looking for Job, Incase any ecommerce coy is thinking of hiring me , I can only give you ideas on how to improve your platform,Products ROI, and SAP stuffs... and I give you my price.

If you are in any of this category you can contact me for consulting at affordable service rate:
Tunde
Call or Text: +2347088752280
E-mail: gidiukwatch@gmail.com
Jumia Merchant (70% Sales)
Konga Merchant (95% Sales)
Gtbank Merchant (60% Sales
OLX (30%Sales)
NO SCAM ! PLS
No Flashing too.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need More Profitable Digital Products? / Constraints To Production / Online Survey Business : Easy And Trust Worthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.