Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty (1300 Views)

Peter Obi: Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi Begged Us To Save But We Refused / Peter Obi Spotted On A Train In The UK By A Shocked Nigerian (Photos) / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by TopCelebritiesM: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
The political war between Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State and his predecessor in office, ex-Gov. Peter Obi has taken a frightening dimension. Few days aback the governor whom Peter Obi practically installed in office as his successor blasted him for... Follow the link below for complete story
http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/gov-obiano-fights-peter-obi-dirty/
Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by ozoigbondu: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
lf i click this link make my johnny bend angry

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by ribido(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wait for my comment
Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by ki02020(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Open which link.....that ur pomo inside sardin can link
Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by mjames: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rubbish. Post it here or forget it
Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by chaloner(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
If I open dat link mak I chop grass grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
If I open that link make baboons and mokeys soak in blood.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by wawaboy1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
The political war between Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State and his predecessor in office, ex- Gov. Peter Obi has taken a frightening dimension. Few days aback the governor whom Peter Obi practically installed in office as his successor blasted him for talking carelessly about Anambra House of Assembly election where APGA won all the seats defeating the PDP and other parties. That’s not all, sources said both men have not been in speaking terms since power changed hands. We gathered that the situation became so bad that the Obi of Onitsha reported the matter to President Goodluck Jonathan when he visited his palace and the royal father appealed to him to broker peace between the governor and Peter Obi. Furthermore, we were told that the wives of the politicians are also sworn enemies as they equally do not talk to each other. Sources said they are fighting over a particular chieftaincy title meant for the first lady of the state. While ex-Gov. Obi’s wife still wanted to bear the title out of office but she was reminded by the incumbent governor’s wife that the title is meant for her since she is the incumbent governor’s wife and first lady of the state. Categorised as : News by Top Celebrities No Comments »
Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by pat077: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
That's their problem . I don't give a damn!
Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by prettyjo(f): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
who cares
Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gambari kill Fulani. Case closed
Re: Gov. Obiano Fights Peter Obi Dirty by Yeske2(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
With all respect to Obi, he remains an eediot after he abandoned APGA for personal gains but Obiano should take it easy with him.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Chad Basin Wild Goose Chase? / NATCOM Sacks 400 NITEL, M-tel Workers / A Must Watch Video, Confessions of an economic hitman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.