Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker (13876 Views)

Cross River Assembly Attempts To Impeach Speaker / Impeached Ondo Speaker And Deputy Reinstated / PMB And Deputy Prime Minister Of UAE (Hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by lalasticlala(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
12 members of Kebbi State House of Assembly on Tuesday during the House sitting presided over by member Abubakar Sabo who served as temporary speaker, impeached the Speaker, Hon. Hassan Shalla.
The members have also elected Aminu Musa Habib Jega and Hon. Garba Bena as Speaker and deputy Speaker respectively.

The members during their sitting, accused the impeached speaker( Hassan Shalla) of breach of trust and misappropriating constituency allowances approved by the governor for the 24 House members.

The motion for the impeachment was moved by Hon. Aminu Musa Gumbi from Yauri constituency and seconded by Hon. Aliyu Mohammed Mutubare.

http://leadership.ng/news/429158/kebbi-assembly-members-impeach-speaker-deputy-speaker
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Mogidi: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
After another month the new one would be impeached, the circle continues.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
When will GEJ sack Comptroller General of Customs nah!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol.. One month Speaker.. Welcome on board
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by ozoigbondu: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Season of impeachment grin

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by ki02020(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
It like all this lawmakers have turn this impeachment to what they can us any anyhow.....I will not be suprise if gej get impeach before may 29th....Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Transferred aggression. I am sure they all lost elections and are looking for whom to take their pound of flesh on.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by tinuolababy(f): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy impeachment galore

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by gebest: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
12 members is not up to two third of d house of 24 members dey will need at least 18 members so d impeachment cannot stand i dont kn why jonathan administration is so full of illegality all d state is now taking a clue of d gov'rs forum were 16 is greater than 19, and in rivers state were 6 is greater dan 21 nd in ekiti state were 6 is greater dan 19.

6 Likes

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Zico5(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Impeachment in just a month to new induction. In fact, Nigeria is full of comedians. Did they just wake up and realise that. Ok, let's wait and see how it ends

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Chigold101(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Okay. It is good. We re already seing how impeachment will return to Nigeria‘s political field.

In the day of OBJ it was the in thing. Now that another general is here as our president, impeachment will become a prominent act & art & part of the change people voted for (i didnt vote change).

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by adenine02: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by englishmart(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
gone are those days when Lalasticlala's threads are spiced with lottsa pictures....

Pictures or not, it's moving to canaan land
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by MrKIZITO(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by LMAyedun(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Impeachment era is back..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Just less than 150 views (as the time I commented), it had already made FP.
My topic has received over 500 views (https://www.nairaland.com/2282399/photo-president-mugabe-refused-handshake) and nothing has happened.
Moderators!
Moderators!!
Moderators!!!
How many times did I call?
Jokes apart, bring my topic to front page nahhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Bolsnow(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
if this makes front page den their impeachment has been justified#winks#

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hurricane change
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Lordshola: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
yeye dey smell
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by vanpitarz: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
I just waka come jooor
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by petux(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
wetin koncine me?
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Ngasky(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
The illegal and hypocritic speaker (shallah). Thank god Gwandu has rejected you.
Atiku must probe the outgoing government of Dakingari dynasty. Especially the Airport and kalgo hospital. Imaging almost 20 billion naira airport with some equiptments different from the contract bill (substandard).
PROBE THE CONTRACTS TO THE LAST PIN
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by DnF(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Abeg ooo... not in my beautiful kebbi
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by mathelo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Zico5:
Impeachment in just a month to new induction. In fact, Nigeria is full of comedians. Did they just wake up and realise that. Ok, let's wait and see how it ends

That is undemocratical
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by mathelo(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Zico5:

That is undemocratic
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by ndaman25: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hahahaha ......dis plp are just too funny just a Month left....
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
1 month to tenure end and still impeachment going on

Ekiti and Fayose loading
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by chibas: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
impeachment,sack,decamp all in nigeria politics smh.
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://leadership.ng/news/429158/kebbi-assembly-members-impeach-speaker-deputy-speaker

Guy na which MOD u sabi for NL... abi na una be the MOD? *asked jokingly* grin grin
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by babasanti: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
olaxco2f:
When will GEJ sack Comptroller General of Customs nah!

See your head, dem don sack your papa where him dey work
Re: Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok---APC won this state in the presidential, state and national assembly and house of assembly respectively cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The True Size Of Africa (picture) / Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? / Lagos Transport Plans Stand, Oluomo Not Involved — REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.