Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report (3112 Views)

Revisiting The Asaba Massacre--- Vanguard / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Buhari Won't Act On Power Report Because Of Obasanjo Interest-yankassai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Can't stand the chap. Typical Jonathanian. Very dishonourable, dishonest, criminal-minded and entirely shameless like the 'messiah' they all support clannishly.
you're right sir,but he's still tolerable than the monetary protection seeking mofo. What do you think. grin grin grin
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Gbawe: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
JackBaueress1:
you're right sir,but he's still tolerable than the monetary protection seeking mofo. What do you think. grin grin grin

Absolutely. That attention-seeking joker is nothing but a pathetic clown. At least Chukwudi worships Jonathan and not himself like that shameless mofo.
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
kastonkastrol:
if my memory hasn't failed me, I can vivaciously remember how this op was running amok in this forum, telling anybody that cares to listen that buhari will never be president.

Chukwudi how market na? grin

Is he president yet?
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gbawe:

Absolutely. That attention-seeking joker is nothing but a pathetic clown. At least Chukwudi worships Jonathan and not himself like that shameless mofo.
Lol! Very true grin grin
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by arbitter: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Is he president yet?

Umm technically yes undecided But feel free to believe otherwise.
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
arbitter:

Let me spell it out to you, the reason there's so much attention on NNPC is because their scandal is very recent. SO you are somehow annoyed people aren't talking about what happened in 1999-2008 ? Excuse me but i thought GEJ was the President from 2010-2015 so why didnt it ever bother you to whine about probing OBJ or whatever? BECAUSE YOU DONT CARE!!

Face it mister, you are in the minority. Nigerians want NNPC to be probed and even if Buhari doesn't probe OBJ atleast he has done the wishes of the majority, afterall your beloved GEJ never did anything but pardon criminals and allowed his friends to loot anyhow.

Bros do you listen to yourself talk? So looting before 2011 is not a crime abi? Like I said,i have no issues with probing but what I am against is selective probing.Majority you say? Don't worry when the "minority" starts their own action,you will know how much a majority you are
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Is he president yet?
You de mind the mumu
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
obailala:
Every individual or institution has a limit to which he can do at a time, hence the need for prioritisation.

You cannot expect Buhari to carry out all the probes in this world instantly all because you want him to... Attempting that would be counterproductive and impractical. He needs to prioritise and take them one after the other. The $20bn NNPC scam is the most recent and also the largest so far in Nigeria's history and Buhari has prioritised it as the first to be looked into. Simple!!!

Bros there is nothing like prioritizing in this case.That would be sheer hypocrisy!!! So Buhari would receive looted funds from pre-2011 looters for funding his campaign and thereafter starts prosecuting post 2011 looters? Is that your view of anti-corruption war? are you for real dude
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Pa Shukudi is a serial and incorrigible liar. We are already used to his lies on Nairaland. The best is to counter his lies and make him look like a fool

gringrin
at least I am better than a prostitute that you are
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Gbawe: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

at least I am better than a prostitute that you are

Blah, blah , blah. When are you going to do the honourable thing and deactivate your account as you pledged?
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gbawe:

Blah, blah , blah. When are you going to do the honourable thing and deactivate your account as you pledged?

after you do yours like you promised during the ekiti elections!!! BTW Anyone expecting me to stay away from nairaland must be joking.I am ever here ready to start my critical analysis on the Daura President whenever he resumes his illiterate administration
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by obailala(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros there is nothing like prioritizing in this case.That would be sheer hypocrisy!!! So Buhari would receive looted funds from pre-2011 looters for funding his campaign and thereafter starts prosecuting post 2011 looters? Is that your view of anti-corruption war? are you for real dude
A bird in hand is worth more than 10 birds in the sky. It is only a f00l that will not consider securing the bird in his hands firstly before setting out to hunt the birds in the sky; it is only a f00l that will not consider prioritising in such a situation.

You obviously want the president elect to fail, hence your advice but I'm sorry, he is not a f00l. Call him an illiterate or whatever, if that's what rocks your canoe, you can please yourself. But the fact remains that he is not a f00l and he will not be a f00l because you want him to.
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by mikolo80: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
chukwudi44:
Hon Ndudi Elumelu probe panel indicted former President Obasanjo and others in a $16B power scam and since then nothing have been heard about the case. Since the almighty Buhari is said to be incorruptible and does not look at faces, it is worthwhile to suggest he takes another look at this panels report. Of late the media has been awash with news about the $20bilion subsidy scam, while corruption is condemnable selective probing is worse.

If Mr clean wants to probe he should aslo extend the probe to this panel report and the Pius Okigbo panel report on the $12billion gulf war oil windfall.Anything other than this would be resisted by the great people of the lower Niger congress
Selective probing is better than no probe. If the other" team" like they shouldn't probe the incumbents when its their turn. A probe for a probe makes nigeria corrupt free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

[size=14pt]If Buhari wins in Benue state on March28, I will deactivate my moniker[/size]
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
chukwudi44:

The clueless one still has exactly a month to go,

Tell him to start the probe Let him start probing from the man who named the country Nigeria, Or who found the dead body of Mungo Park
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 8:55am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

Tell him to start the probe Let him start probing from the man who named the country Nigeria, Or who found the dead body of Mungo Park
No we are waiting for change to do it
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by ahaz: 9:42am On May 14, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Pa Shukudi, se oro niyen?

The $20billion must be found whether you like it or not.

Jonathan,Okonjo Iweala and Allison Madueke will not escape Ikoyi Prisons.
Mr hypocrite nobody is asking u not to look for ur 20billion dolas let it start frm ascending order as in 12bilon Gulf war oil money, 16billion power money then 20billion whatever or else you people wants to tell us that we nija deltans re strangers then we will prove to u parasites that we re not
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by themilanway(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2015
ahaz:
Mr hypocrite nobody is asking u not to look for ur 20billion dolas let it start frm ascending order as in 12bilon Gulf war oil money, 16billion power money then 20billion whatever or else you people wants to tell us that we nija deltans re strangers then we will prove to u parasites that we re not

You and that shameless old pa Chukwudi should shut up.
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by nickxtra(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2015
And don't forget that the then President, Yar a'dua, set up a committee to check the level of the power projects, where it was discovered that actually there were a lot of the projects ongoing, some being handled by Niger Delta Power Company and the National Integrated Power Projects. Some of the projects were commissioned by OBJ himself, some commissioned by Yar a'adua and some commissioned by Pres. Jonathan. Some of them are still ongoing. If I can remember vividly, the only snag about the projects was the granting og unneccessary tax waivers worth about 6 billion dollars and delays in executions of the projects. Nobody said that Obasanjo embezzled the power projects money. The question we should be asking is, since 1999 that PDP was in power, what has it achieved in the power sector, after spending over 30 billion Dollars on it. What we see today is that the power has been sold to business men who in turn are chraging Nigerians high bills for electricity that is never available.
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 10:17am On May 14, 2015
themilanway:

You and that shameless old pa Chukwudi should shut up.
Oloribruku ode. It is only corruption when the lower Niger indigenes are involved. One it is your cowardly tribe or their gambari masters, you turn a blind eye.

We are waiting for Buhari to commence his witch hunt which will kick start his long prophesied doom.
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 10:26am On May 14, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Pa Shukudi, se oro niyen?

The $20billion must be found whether you like it or not.

Jonathan,Okonjo Iweala and Allison Madueke will not escape Ikoyi Prisons.

The $16billion missing power funds must be found too.
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 10:28am On May 14, 2015
egift:
[s]All these TANiods should stop distracting Buhari. Where were they when Jonathan was sleeping and snoring on these Reports for 6yrs?

Now that Buhari want to deal with the thieves that looted Nigeria, they are distracting[/s].

Shut up! We need to recover the 16b & 20b so that the funds could help improve the welfare of Nigerians.
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by themilanway(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode. It is only corruption when the lower Niger indigenes are involved. One it is your cowardly tribe or their gambari masters, you turn a blind eye.

We are waiting for Buhari to commence his witch hunt which will kick start his long prophesied doom.

Useless and shameless old man,ethnic colouration has blind your old and watery eyes.

GEJ is still in power ask him to probe OBJ and others you mentioned if he has balls.

Stop beating your rusty old chest,a million of you cant do more than a dead rat.

By the way,you don chop?
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

yes, the probe should possibly start from Mungo Park, that would be very fine smiley
Re: Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report by zimoni(f): 11:05am On May 14, 2015
I think Pa Chukwudi65 is right, Pa Buhari should probe the $16B power fund.

The Chief Navigator must be probed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indomie Instant Chicken Flavor Noddles -1 Carton (40 Packs X 70g) ₦ 2,100 / BREAKING NEWS!! Presidency Insists Buhari Is Not In A London Hospital / Photos From The #june12 Nationwide Rally, Even Ladies Are Topless!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.