Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 (23865 Views)

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Nigerian Air Force List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2015/2016 / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by zara24(f): 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hi every one, so I checked my email and saw this invite from Nestle for function test and interview schedule as follows: ( couldn't find the topic on nairaland so I decided to post it, might be helpful to someone).
Please read this mail carefully.

You are invited for a function test and interview for the position of Nutrition Advisor- North West.

Date:              Wednesday 6th May, 2015

Time :              09:00am 

Venue:           The following Venues are running the test and interview simultaneously. Kindly go to any of them closest to you to complete your test and interview on Wednesday 6th May, 2015.Rescheduling is not available.

·         North West Branch Office: Nestlé Nigeria PLC. No 5 Kanta Road, E.K. House, Kaduna, Kaduna State

·         North East  Branch Office: Nicon House, No.4 Secretariat road. Jos, Plateau State

·         South South Branch Office: Riz Plaza, Plot 19, Stadium Road, Port Harcourt.

·         South West branch Office: Star times building, Plot 1D Ring Road, Challenge Junction, Ibadan.

·         South East Branch Office: 46 Wetheral Road, Owerri Imo State.

·         North Central Branch Office: First Floor, Union Homes Building, (Near Old CBN), Plot 1479, Oro Ago Crescent, Garki 2, Abuja.

·         Lagos Branch Office: Nestlé Waters 22-24, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos

Instructions for the test

·         Write your name and location applied for on the test script.

·         Take along your Credentials for the interview.

Only successful candidates from the Function test will proceed to interview immediately on the same day and venue.

Kindly reply this mail with any clarification or feedback you may need.

Recruitment Team

Human Resources Division

Nestlé Nigeria Plc.

22/24 Industrial Avenue Ilupeju
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by DaPhilosopher(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice1!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by success4reality(f): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
success4reality pls can i still apply,and how do u guys applied
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by zara24(f): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
success4reality:
success4reality
pls can i still apply,and how do u guys applied

you can check their website, I think they still have some opening.. http://www.nestle.com/

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by arabralph(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
I applied but hasn't been invited...wats happening oooo
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Haryanphe(f): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2015
pls, wen is the function test for medical delegate coming up. it was advertised together wit nutrition advisor. thank u

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Shegoobanzy(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2015
I joined d trend cus I also got the mail..i applied for northwest region, nutrition things, I guess it will be d same result as writing it lagos instead of kaduna
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by romeoprexx: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
coolwhat kind of questions should we expect and what's the function test about smiley
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by zara24(f): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Shegoobanzy:
I joined d trend cus I also got the mail..i applied for northwest region, nutrition things, I guess it will be d same result as writing it lagos instead of kaduna
yes you can take d test in any of the test centre closest to u.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by arabralph(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
do u ppl think they are done wif d invite? cos I applied too
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Chibaby87(f): 1:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Pls how do i create my password, I understand it
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by zara24(f): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chibaby87:

what password?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by romeoprexx: 9:33am On May 01, 2015
sadpassword?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by erayo2GCA(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2015
I got the invite too..@romeoprexx SLT MCB AP...I sight u
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by nerdjared: 3:09pm On May 02, 2015
I read somewhere that this position "Nutrition advisor" is a 6 months contract. how true is it
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Shegoobanzy(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
Don't know if it's contract or not but, what kind of questions should we expect....pls help out oh
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2015
nerdjared:
I read somewhere that this position "Nutrition advisor" is a 6 months contract. how true is it
The answer is yes and no at the sametime. Within the first 3 months of ur employment, u will write dragnet test if u pass u wil be permanented with promotion if u fail, u wil be given another chance for another 3 months after which ur fate wil b determined either to go or stay
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2015
Shegoobanzy:
Don't know if it's contract or not but, what kind of questions should we expect....pls help out oh
Go and read ur role as a Nutrition Advisor again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Joyhuxley(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2015
God help us all
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Joyhuxley(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2015
zara24:

yes you can take d test in any of the test centre closest to u.

what is the Remuneration like? Since it is Exam and Interview the same day and venue, what shuld be the dressing nature?? Pls advice
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by mhuliqart: 10:59pm On May 02, 2015
please I was also invited for d test. I.e nutrition advisor. is d question gonna b based on d job role? or dragnet Is gonna organize it?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by erayo2GCA(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2015
MrSocrate:
The answer is yes and no at the sametime. Within the first 3 months of ur employment, u will write dragnet test if u pass u wil be permanented with promotion if u fail, u wil be given another chance for another 3 months after which ur fate wil b determined either to go or stay

Thank you so much
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by erayo2GCA(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2015
Chibaby87:

use this as your pass word "quitwatchingE"
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Rapture07: 11:36pm On May 02, 2015
pls for those of u calling and emailing me, i don't have a training pack but read on babies, nursing mothers, enzymes, nutrients, conversion of grams to calories, weaning, difference between breast milk and baby food. etc. its an objective question 60 questions for 1hr no negative marking. read broadly on nutrition science. good luck
i only have questions for sales not nutrition advisor.

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by nerdjared: 12:04am On May 04, 2015
This thread is so dry..whats up guys
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by colegold100: 11:53pm On May 04, 2015
@ rapture07. Could please send me the sales questions. I just got invite for function test for field sales Manager's role.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by charles2y4(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2015
colegold100:
@ rapture07. Could please send me the sales questions. I just got invite for function test for field sales Manager's role.

Pls i applied for sales analyst bt hav yet to receive invite!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Shegoobanzy(m): 7:44pm On May 05, 2015
zara24:
Hi every one, so I checked my email and saw this invite from Nestle for function test and interview schedule as follows: ( couldn't find the topic on nairaland so I decided to post it, might be helpful to someone).
Please read this mail carefully.

You are invited for a function test and interview for the position of Nutrition Advisor- North West.

Date:              Wednesday 6th May, 2015

Time :              09:00am 

Venue:           The following Venues are running the test and interview simultaneously. Kindly go to any of them closest to you to complete your test and interview on Wednesday 6th May, 2015.Rescheduling is not available.

·         North West Branch Office: Nestlé Nigeria PLC. No 5 Kanta Road, E.K. House, Kaduna, Kaduna State

·         North East  Branch Office: Nicon House, No.4 Secretariat road. Jos, Plateau State

·         South South Branch Office: Riz Plaza, Plot 19, Stadium Road, Port Harcourt.

·         South West branch Office: Star times building, Plot 1D Ring Road, Challenge Junction, Ibadan.

·         South East Branch Office: 46 Wetheral Road, Owerri Imo State.

·         North Central Branch Office: First Floor, Union Homes Building, (Near Old CBN), Plot 1479, Oro Ago Crescent, Garki 2, Abuja.

·         Lagos Branch Office: Nestlé Waters 22-24, Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos

Instructions for the test

·         Write your name and location applied for on the test script.

·         Take along your Credentials for the interview.

Only successful candidates from the Function test will proceed to interview immediately on the same day and venue.

Kindly reply this mail with any clarification or feedback you may need.

Recruitment Team

Human Resources Division

Nestlé Nigeria Plc.

22/24 Industrial Avenue Ilupeju

Pls....just got a mail that the test has been shifted for those of us in lagos, pls confirm

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Chigorkizz(m): 10:57pm On May 05, 2015
[quote author=Shegoobanzy post=33451733][/quote] Got thesame.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by zara24(f): 5:36am On May 06, 2015
wishing every one writing the test today very best. .
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by erayo2GCA(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2015
Riz plaza PH live..success to all of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Exam date, Past Qestion And Answer / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for / Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.