Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 (23876 Views)

Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll / Nigerian Air Force List Of Successful Candidates For Interview 2015/2016 / Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2015
Shegoobanzy:
Mrsocrate..what tym of d day did u get ur mail
.. This afternoon
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 8:48am On May 14, 2015
I got my mail yesterday afternoon, thankfully it was a success mail. So I say a very big congratulations to everyone that made it, and to those that didn't, I wish you all the very best on the next!
Now to the next thing; we scheduled for interview on tuesday, what kind of questions should we expect? Let's kindly contribute and back each other up to success. God Bless Us all!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Shegoobanzy(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2015
But me never get my own oh....its funny sha...is dir anyone in my shoes oh
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Jman06(m): 2:48pm On May 14, 2015
What's hiding the comments
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Joyhuxley(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
Well, we @Abuja did our interview the same date of the Function Test. So we are waiting for Lagos office for the Final step.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 7:36pm On May 14, 2015
Joyhuxley so can u give us a hint as to how the interview was? What kind of questions should we expect? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Joyhuxley(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2015
1. Learn how to convince people to buy your product.
2. Have a convincing power.
3. In your previous place of work, have you brot Innovations that was accepted ??
4. Challenge you have had in your place of work
5. Have you played a management or Leadership role before?

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2015
Thanks Jouhuxley, that would sure be helpful

Chigorkizz and MrSocrate is there any added tips for TeamLagos judging from how your interviews went? What possible questions should we expect? Any contribution would be welcomed!

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Chigorkizz(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
sorry guys.was suspended from the job section for some days now.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by quiet006storm: 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
when you're tired of all that life has brought your way, you search for a job, you don't get or you don't get a good one. people tend to throw insults at you and you feel useless. what should you do? Bolanles Nuptial Tales: Hope & Faith http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/05/hope-faith.html?spref=tw
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2015
Team Lagos, less than 24 hours to our interview; how are we all preparing? Seems most of us are not interested in working as a team, but all the same I wish us all good success.

Team other parts of Nigeria, make una wish us well o! I believe we will meet soon and All will be well.

God help and BLESS US ALL!

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Joyhuxley(m): 5:00am On May 19, 2015
U wil make it Psamies.
Just practice this:
1. Tell us about urself
2. Do you have any product or service you want to convince us to patronize? They may offer u a product or service to sell to them (the panel)- they re interested in ur convincing power.
3. Do you have any work experience? They re not interested wether it is relevant to theirs or not.
4. Tell us your role on the mentioned job
5. Was that ur current job? If yes, why do u wnt t leave? If No, why did you left the job
6. Did you had any contribution to ur last job?
7. What major challenge did u face on ur last job? Hw did u resolve it?
8. Do u have any question to ask us? Ask question abt their company's future plans for service imprvement
9. How much do u want us to pay u for the job? It is wise NOT to give a figure
10. Remind them that they have not checked ur credentials dat is if they didnt check ur papers

5 Likes

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Yetayo(f): 6:07am On May 19, 2015
All the best...He wont take u this far to drop u.be confident,bold nd be urself...d previous comment before mine will help u alot.

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 6:19am On May 19, 2015
Thanks Joyhuxley...I wish everyone being interviewed today success!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 6:20am On May 19, 2015
Yetayo:
All the best...He wont take u this far to drop u.be confident,bold nd be urself...d previous comment before mine will help u alot.

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate the uplifting words. God Bless you!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2015
Hello everyone,

Now that the interview is done and dusted, we keep our fingers crossed as to what's next. One week, maybe two and we'll be moving on to the next phase. In the mean time, let's not forget the power of prayers, for by it wrongs are rewritten.

Ladies and Gents, I say congrats in advance because we are moving forward.

Goodnight and GOD Bless US ALL!!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Joyhuxley(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2015
The next thing probably is another success or regret mail to LAGOS CANDIDATES to confirm the success of their interview. After which we will all recieve a notification for Medicals. After medicals, Appointment letter wil be issued followed by induction and posting.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Shegoobanzy(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2015
But any idea of the real pay i.e, d amount the will be paying oh...
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2015
Team Lagos...I learnt mails have started rolling in after yesterday's interview, how true is this? Someone confirm!
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by mazeomuff: 1:38pm On May 21, 2015
Just got mine, though its a regret mail. I wish those that made it success in the next phase
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2015
Shegoobanzy:
But any idea of the real pay i.e, d amount the will be paying oh...
. The pay after removing tax and other things is 106k, but u ar also entitled to tp allowance from ur operation field manager every month

1 Like

Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by psamies24(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2015
Hello fam,

I got my mail earlier, and thankfully it was a success mail, however, I'm a bit sad a friend didn't make it. I wish all those that didn't good luck in their future endeavors; for those that did, its just another step in the right direction, so let's not rest on laurels. May God see us through to the end. Congratulations to us all.

Ps: Successful lone rangers, let's try to contribute here and be in contact, we need each other more than we think. God Bless Us.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Chigorkizz(m): 8:31pm On May 21, 2015
MrSocrate:
. The pay after removing tax and other things is 106k, but u ar also entitled to tp allowance from ur operation field manager every month

learnt is a six month contract job.How true is it?
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by MrSocrate(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2015
Chigorkizz:

learnt is a six month contract job.How true is it?
yea it is but u wil b give 2 chances to write Dragnet exams for confirmatn,after which those who fail to make it wil b dismissed
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Joyhuxley(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2015
The second success or regret mails to Lagos candidates brings us to the end of regional interview phase.
Next mail wil be Invitation to central interview with Lagos HR alongside Medicals. I encourage all of us to keep in touch as they could be failure in mail delivery from them to ur email addresses. Thanks.
Congrats once again to all of us that survived the Regional test and Interviews.
Re: Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 by Yetayo(f): 12:02pm On May 22, 2015
I jst rcivd a mail frm them for invite to medicals....they also called me before sending d mail,i almost ignored d call as i thought its one dis incessant calls from my sim network......has anyone rcivd toi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apply For Shell Livewire Programme 2017 / Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Accelerated Internship Programme / Five Reasons Why Employment In Nigeria Is Too Rare(No 4&5 Is For The Youth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.