Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki (2511 Views)

YOU WANT A LAND THAT HAVE C OF O WITH CHEAP MONEY Along Ibejulekki -100%Secured / Cheapest Promo Ever! Buy 5 Get 1 Free. Dry Land @ Havilla Garden Estate. N540000 / Genuine Sweetest Promo!buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land, Ibejulekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 7:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
Estate Name: PHPAC ESTATE-PWAN HOMES PROPERTY ACCESS CLUB- ESTATE by TRINITY Gardens
Location: Eleranigbe, Ibeju-Lekki(About 25 minutes drive from Ajah)
Price: N450,000 per plot
Promo: Buy 5 Plots and Get 1 Free!

Yes! This is without doubts the cheapest yet most genuine deal you can get for an Estate land from a reputable company.
First the Land has been confirmed at Alahusa as Free of Government Commitment/Acquisition. You can also do your independent search. This land is undoubtedly a good investment due to the foreseeable value appreciation. This fact is obvious form the ongoing and forthcoming Government MEGA projects in Ibeju-Lekki.

Of no doubt, Lekki/Ibeju has the highest rate of land value appreciation. 5 compelling reasons that make an investment in Trinity Gardens a gilt-edge, high return, cash back guaranteed investment: It has bean published in National dailies e.g Punch, 13th May 2013, that Ibeju Lekki is a hot zone for real estate investment due to the ongoing/future mega government projects. This was even confirmed by the Governor.

Its in proximity to the following ongoing projects

1- Lekki Free Trade Zone
2- New International Airport,
3- New Sea Port
4- Pan Africa University
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote Refinery

See what Fasola and Dangote said about Ibeju-Lekki:

What Gov. fashola said
“Lekki Free Trade Zone is beginning to take shape. The Master Plan is being realized, investors are trouping in. Tank farms and major refineries are springing up to service the demands of the country and make room for export. The refineries create a major selling point and release of the opportunities that lie ahead in this zone, create opportunities for the local people and the potentials for Lagos and the Nigerian economy”.

What Dangote said
“Looking at what the Governor has done by bringing this here I can assure you that this is going to be the biggest free trade zone in the African Continent and I know that the people will begin to show their appreciation. For instance, there is no way we can put down over $9 billion of our money here without making sure that the zone is going to work”

You need to see the future and join real estate investors who are trooping to this axis of Lagos

Welcome to Trinity Gardens, a lovely estate located in Eleranigbe about 15 mins from Eleko junction. Due to its proximity to the free trade zone and new international airport, its a solid investment you should invest for yourself and your children

The estate is being developed by PWAN Homes, a solid company in Sangotedo. There are free inspections Mon -Friday. Pls come for inspection to see for yourself. We have about 9 air-conditioned sleek SUV/jeeps that will take you comfortably for insection

All our lands are genuine. We are working assiduously with Lagos State Government an the relevant families to get the gazette out as soon as possible and we are currently at an appreciable step. The excision application file no is KL/10343. You can confirm at Alahusa.

We have comfortable air-conditioned Jeeps that can convey you for free inspection to verify the land if you are in Lagos. We also have documents that can be verified at Land Registry, Alahusa.

THIS IS A GOLDEN PURCHASE/INVESTMENT THAT WILL RISE PHENOMENALLY!!!

Please call 08038891314

Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 3:08pm On May 01, 2015
Sweetly available
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 11:46pm On May 01, 2015
Fantastic offer
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 7:11pm On May 03, 2015
Great offer
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 9:06am On May 04, 2015
Beautiful genuine offer
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 1:29am On May 05, 2015
Yours to grab before promo ends
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by ifyalways(f): 7:06am On May 05, 2015
You people are not honest, at all.

Ofcourse, you won't mention the yearly 30K levy per plot,37K to register with PWAN homes etc.

Yeye people. To think I wasted my time and fuel yesterday going to inspect the site only to be told about the "hidden ridiculous charges"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by ifyalways(f): 7:10am On May 05, 2015
dinomcjohn:
Estate Name: PHPAC ESTATE-PWAN HOMES PROPERTY ACCESS CLUB- ESTATE by TRINITY Gardens
Location: Eleranigbe, Ibeju-Lekki(About 25 minutes drive from Ajah)
Price: N450,000 per plot
Promo: Buy 5 Plots and Get 1 Free!

Yes! This is without doubts the cheapest yet most genuine deal you can get for an Estate land from a reputable company.
First the Land has been confirmed at Alahusa as Free of Government Commitment/Acquisition. You can also do your independent search. This land is undoubtedly a good investment due to the foreseeable value appreciation. This fact is obvious form the ongoing and forthcoming Government MEGA projects in Ibeju-Lekki.

Of no doubt, Lekki/Ibeju has the highest rate of land value appreciation. 5 compelling reasons that make an investment in Trinity Gardens a gilt-edge, high return, cash back guaranteed investment: It has bean published in National dailies e.g Punch, 13th May 2013, that Ibeju Lekki is a hot zone for real estate investment due to the ongoing/future mega government projects. This was even confirmed by the Governor.

Its in proximity to the following ongoing projects

1- Lekki Free Trade Zone
2- New International Airport,
3- New Sea Port
4- Pan Africa University
5- New shoprite
6- Dangote Refinery

See what Fasola and Dangote said about Ibeju-Lekki:

What Gov. fashola said
“Lekki Free Trade Zone is beginning to take shape. The Master Plan is being realized, investors are trouping in. Tank farms and major refineries are springing up to service the demands of the country and make room for export. The refineries create a major selling point and release of the opportunities that lie ahead in this zone, create opportunities for the local people and the potentials for Lagos and the Nigerian economy”.

What Dangote said
“Looking at what the Governor has done by bringing this here I can assure you that this is going to be the biggest free trade zone in the African Continent and I know that the people will begin to show their appreciation. For instance, there is no way we can put down over $9 billion of our money here without making sure that the zone is going to work”

You need to see the future and join real estate investors who are trooping to this axis of Lagos

Welcome to Trinity Gardens, a lovely estate located in Eleranigbe about 15 mins from Eleko junction. Due to its proximity to the free trade zone and new international airport, its a solid investment you should invest for yourself and your children

The estate is being developed by PWAN Homes, a solid company in Sangotedo. There are free inspections Mon -Friday. Pls come for inspection to see for yourself. We have about 9 air-conditioned sleek SUV/jeeps that will take you comfortably for insection

All our lands are genuine. We are working assiduously with Lagos State Government an the relevant families to get the gazette out as soon as possible and we are currently at an appreciable step. The excision application file no is KL/10343. You can confirm at Alahusa.

We have comfortable air-conditioned Jeeps that can convey you for free inspection to verify the land if you are in Lagos. We also have documents that can be verified at Land Registry, Alahusa.

THIS IS A GOLDEN PURCHASE/INVESTMENT THAT WILL RISE PHENOMENALLY!!!

Please call 08038891314
Oh, so the gazette is not yet out sef?
Mscheww!
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 9:20pm On May 05, 2015
Please be careful with your response. PWAN HOMES is real and has been delivering the lands purchased by clients to them.

PHPAC estate can be subscribed to only by partners of PWAN HOMES. All partners pay a yearly fee and can enjoy certain priviledges like reduced price, longer payment plans, travel and earning free plots of land etc. So you see, the charges are not just for the fun of it.There are always 'hidden' charges when you buy estate lands. I can state unequivocally that this is about the most genuine yet most affordable estate land availble in Ibeju-lekki currently.

Thanks
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by ifyalways(f): 6:56am On May 06, 2015
dinomcjohn:
Please be careful with your response. PWAN HOMES is real and has been delivering the lands purchased by clients to them.

PHPAC estate can be subscribed to only by partners of PWAN HOMES. All partners pay a yearly fee and can enjoy certain priviledges like reduced price, longer payment plans, travel and earning free plots of land etc. So you see, the charges are not just for the fun of it.There are always 'hidden' charges when you buy estate lands. I can state unequivocally that this is about the most genuine yet most affordable estate land availble in Ibeju-lekki currently.

Thanks

I have bought lands in estates prior now and none came with "hidden charges" except the "serviced" ones.
30K per annum is for what exactly? You are not servicing
Nothing, all the developmental and facilities cost would eventually be on the buyers shoulders so why should I give u guys 30K per annum? So, if I want to buy and resale after 10 years, I would have to cough out 300K per plot for you guys?

Criminals!

3 Likes

Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by adminlo: 6:59am On May 06, 2015
so we pay 20k every year for life ? you guys can be criminals and rogues inn white collar . next time try to be open and transparent as it helps to prevent future clashes . be transparent even if you the tide will go against you. it is not a good deal . period. how long is the payment of 20k ? and other levys and fees ? grand larceny

1 Like

Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by ifyalways(f): 7:02am On May 06, 2015
By the way sef, that land without gazette is a " ticking time bomb", not that I would have dropped my kobo without seeing and confirming the documents, gazette especially.

Most, if not all Eleranigbe land have NO gazette and considering it's proximity to the new airport, it's buyers beware.

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 7:19pm On May 15, 2015
Inspections take place tomorrow from 10.00am to 4pm
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 2:18pm On May 17, 2015
nice offer
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 5:10pm On May 19, 2015
Inspections take place everyday from 10.00am to 4pm
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by shamecurls(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2015
ifyalways:
You people are not honest, at all.

Ofcourse, you won't mention the yearly 30K levy per plot,37K to register with PWAN homes etc.

Yeye people. To think I wasted my time and fuel yesterday going to inspect the site only to be told about the "hidden ridiculous charges"

My fear is even that there re so many government acquisition area in that axis and buying a property without a CofO is scary to me! Nice location i must confess and as for the hidden charges, Its very scary
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by ifyalways(f): 9:38am On May 20, 2015
shamecurls:

My fear is even that there re so many government acquisition area in that axis and buying a property without a CofO is scary to me! Nice location i must confess and as for the hidden charges, Its very scary
You really think that place na " nice location"?

I am not sure. Ok, they claimed Oakwood 1 is sold out but mehn,not even a perimeter fence, no allocation up until now. I'm worried cos obviously for PHPark and Oakwood 2 and 3, there likely won't be an allocation in the next 3 years. . . I'm just speculating.

But na inside bush ooo. 4th mainland bridge, Dangote refinery, airport, bla bla, all are mere speculation.

Anyway, they have FINALLY removed the ridiculous charge of 30K per annum. I think they saw this thread and listened, good one on their part but now, I'm thinking of the location: what are the prospects in the next 7-10 years , anyone?
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by shamecurls(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2015
ifyalways:

You really think that place na " nice location"?

I am not sure. Ok, they claimed Oakwood 1 is sold out but mehn,not even a perimeter fence, no allocation up until now. I'm worried cos obviously for PHPark and Oakwood 2 and 3, there likely won't be an allocation in the next 3 years. . . I'm just speculating.

But na inside bush ooo. 4th mainland bridge, Dangote refinery, airport, bla bla, all are mere speculation.

Anyway, they have FINALLY removed the ridiculous charge of 30K per annum. I think they saw this thread and listened, good one on their part but now, I'm thinking of the location: what are the prospects in the next 7-10 years , anyone?

Sincerly, That area will be a bomb in the next 10 years. If it had a CofO, would have had my 10 plots with me now. But am sure you wont regret if you have a property with good title in that area. Am aware of the long term prospect of that area and thats why i claim it has a lot of government acquisition area which people re buying without titles they can use to defend there property.
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by Pekadust: 2:47pm On May 20, 2015
Advertiser why must I be a member of pwan to get land? Nigerians tend to be shady all the time. Just tell pple the truth let them know what they are getting into, is it so hard? You want us to be your slaves for life! There is God o!
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 11:20am On May 23, 2015
Promo closing soon. Selling fast
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 8:47pm On May 26, 2015
best current offer
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 7:56pm On May 28, 2015
hurry, buy 5 plots ang get 1 acre!
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yes, get 5 plots and get 1 acre which is 6 plots
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by dinomcjohn: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Great nice offer
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by sule4: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2015
What does it take to be a member of pwan? What are the tiny print charges?
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by ifyalways(f): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
sule4:
What does it take to be a member of pwan? What are the tiny print charges?
You register with 17 or 27 K, not sure of the exact figure anymore.

My question for PWAN, their agents and subscribers is :- why don't they allocate after payment to their subscribers?

Have anyone bought from PWAN ( Lekki villas, oakwood parks 1,2,3 or PHPAC estate) , what was the experience?
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by sule4: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2015
ifyalways:

You register with 17 or 27 K, not sure of the exact figure anymore.

My question for PWAN, their agents and subscribers is :- why don't they allocate after payment to their subscribers?

Have anyone bought from PWAN ( Lekki villas, oakwood parks 1,2,3 or PHPAC estate) , what was the experience?
Dinomcjohn or any other PWAN agent in the house, can you please explain the above in other to help us make our decisions as to whether to buy from PWAN or just disregard her completely. I'll be interested if the shady nature of your biz is mere misunderstanding.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by ifyalways(f): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2015
sule4:

Dinomcjohn or any other PWAN agent in the house, can you please explain the above in other to help us make our decisions as to whether to buy from PWAN or just disregard her completely. I'll be interested if the shady nature of your biz is mere misunderstanding.

Big huh

undecided
Re: Genuine Sweetest Promo! Buy 5 Plots &get 1 Plot Free. Dry Estate Land,ibejulekki by Ogungbemile: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
ifyalways:

Oh, so the gazette is not yet out sef?
Mscheww!
Please what can you say about pwan edge company

(1) (Reply)

A Single Room Self Contain To Let 60k A Year Sango in ogun / Reasons Why You Need Pure Original Honey In Your Home(s)..it Is Very Beneficial / Two Bedroom Flat For Sale At T.O.S BENSON ESTATE IKORODU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.