Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos (59327 Views)

Is Driving A Power Bike Really A Suicide Mission. / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Car. / What Is The Maximum Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by xreal: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
is that Tiwa?
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by NobleG1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Due to the outrageous sexism in Nigeria, Nigerians are shocked to see a woman drive a truck.
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by kwencypresh(f): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
maybe he nor knw d meaning of pretty
neoapocalypse:

abeg helep me ask am o , abi dem think say to apply make up and look like an Indian scarecrow na him e mean say make person fine
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
buygala:
ok

Op is the truck driver

And he brought it home to his wife, and he allowed her sit in the driver's seat as a sign of his undying love for her embarassed

Op, please don't forget to take pishures and share with us, when you use the truck to convey your wife and kids to Sunday Church Service smiley

*Still looking for the pretty woman sha

Odikwa bad
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by tusmanali(m): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:
I have a dream that one day we would have a FEMALE president in Nigeria..
keep havin dat dream grin
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by amalder: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
That my kind of woman she can roll a truck on open ride
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by cjeriia: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:
Dream on
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by adonisgold: 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bonapart:
Come to Europe....women drive bigger trucks

Dem say "seen in Ibadan", you say "come to Europe".
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by tlops(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Go to Europe you will see 21 year old girls driving truck across countries. Kudos to her though, since we consider truck driving a male profession.
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by stayblack: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
NA TODAY,WOMEN ARE JUST TOO CLEVER...OR U NOR KNOW HOW EVE F.CK ADAM UP. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:

I have a dream, one day we'll have a WHITE president in nigeria, and evrythin will be better
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by cozy7(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:
Yeah, could be you, just hv faith.
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Yasher: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
I would have almost believed that she was the driver but for the wrapper.

Btw, I have learnt that 2people can look at one thing and see it completely different. So the OP's description of pretty is valid
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by estyvino(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:
That kind dream, na malaria dey cause am
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by onatisi(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abeg please wetting dem dey call the name of this fish “eja alaran ” in english language .
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Pascal181: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
U will soon see women standing straight urinating. Change everywhere
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Bowaley17(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
All in a bid to survive...
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Merlissa(f): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
JbravoAdodger:

I have a dream, one day we'll have a WHITE president in nigeria, and evrythin will be better

Biko.... why must it be a WHITE?
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Twaci(f): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:

Biko.... why must it be a WHITE?
Help me ask him...
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Tanimola26: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:
Keep dreaming
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Charly68: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
My sister,you are a pride to womanhood . More grace
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by sacora(f): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:
keep dreaming madam
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by sacora(f): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
buzquet:
Av seen 10 years old girl piloting a plane
wic country or realm Sir?
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by HoseaAudu(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
dainformant:
The real boss lady. This pretty woman has confirmed the popular saying which says -"What a man can do, a woman can do better". According to an online user, this woman was seen driving a Dangote truck in Ibadan and guess what, she was seen doing it happily.

National Helm
http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/04/what-man-can-do-pretty-woman-spotted.html

Nigerian Bloggers need to really go back to School to know and understand the meaning of "cute", "pretty", "Beautiful"

These words have been grossly ABUSED by Nigerian Bloggers
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Go to Osun State, many women drive sanitation truck

Not new
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by motherlode: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:

grin wake up my dear sister, it's not by mouth or comment but by actions and the positive drive
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by olumidazz: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
She should akso trek from abuja to lagos after parking her truck so as to receive a handshake from dangote since we are in the era of celebrity trekking.
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by tall2ce(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Merlissa:

just pray it won't be Diezani Allison Maduekwe, Stella Oduah and Ngonzi Okonjo Iweala
Re: Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos by forget101O(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
buygala:
ok

Op is the truck driver

And he brought it home to his wife, and he allowed her sit in the driver's seat as a sign of his undying love for her embarassed

Op, please don't forget to take pishures and share with us, when you use the truck to convey your wife and kids to Sunday Church Service smiley

*Still looking for the pretty woman sha
They are about Nine (9) Female drivers that I know driving Truks for Dangote. They enroute Obajana Cement factory to the Northern oarts of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over / Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.