Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued (52688 Views)

"Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning / Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by adonismuller(m): 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Its funny how the same military people could not locate the girls in sambisa before the election....I just dey look APC and the rest....

2 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
adonismuller:
the opposite is the case, APC have gotten what they want now they can free the girls....

Ask yourself,what will PDP gain from boko harram? Tell me what PDP has ever gained from boko haram,and tell me what APC has not gained from boko haram?

Use your brain bro! That's why God gave it to you....

Nigeria is no longer for all Nigerians!!!
You are the one in need of a brain.
So PDP didn't benefit from BH even when elections was almost cancelled citing security reasons?
So it's the APC that released the girls to the Army with Jonathan still the CiC?

You need a brain. Get one ASAP.

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by MizMyColi(f): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Girls were actually abducted.

No doubt Nne.
One of the parents from the school actually said their wards were told to sleep over or be damned....

What I cannot prove though.....is that having put two and two together.....there is a clandestinely thickly plot conspiracy behind this abduction.
Either pre or post abductions or both.

These are my gut feelings.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by BabaO2: 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Suddenly jonathan is turning over so many things, and struggling to give flimsy excuses. Killing corruption must start on him.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
adonismuller:
the opposite is the case, APC have gotten what they want now they can free the girls....

Ask yourself,what will PDP gain from boko harram? Tell me what PDP has ever gained from boko haram,and tell me what APC has not gained from boko haram?

Use your brain bro! That's why God gave it to you....

Nigeria is no longer for all Nigerians!!!
leave them..till this moment they are still holding on to the lie that GEJ was behind the bokoharam insurgency....

The man don loose election them still say na him bring bokoharam come...robots I must say these apc people are...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by eaglechild: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Baba one chance has decided to release his hostages after winning the elections.

They are no more needed.

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by masseratti: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
Hallelujah
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
otr1:

You are the one in need of a brain.
So PDP didn't benefit from BH even when elections was almost cancelled citing security reasons?
So it's the APC that released the girls to the Army with Jonathan still the CiC?

You need a brain. Get one ASAP.
the truth GEJ dealt with with the insurgents so that your almajiris can vote without fear...GEJ delayed the elections so that he can quietly go home with a peaceful heart...if GEJ wanted to use bokoharam as an election tool he would have released them into kano,katsina and to all the northern states where buhari raked a lot of electorates...

Everything that happens na GEJ cause am...rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by landonkenny02(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
After the military has kept them and fed dem for one year. Who is decwiving who, the military has always been aware of chibok gurls whereabou. I dont believe any stunt pulled by them. the military has been compronised amd politicised.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

No doubt Nne.
One of the parents from the school actually said their wards were told to sleep over or be damned....

What I cannot prove though.....is that having put two and two together.....there is a clandestinely thickly plot conspiracy behind this abduction.

I had to quote you, i think i read a post sometime ago where you said the whole thing looked like a scam. I had thought you meant no girl was kidnapped, I am glad you acknowledge that they were actually abducted but the whole process was quite suspicious.
I pray we get to the bottom of this crisis and their sponsors get punished accordingly.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by hansad: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
firstolalekan:
Thunder ⚡ fire them angry
Chibok girls is scam
BOKOHARAM is the military wing of PDPïgs
CHANGE has come cool
Buhari has not even entered Aso rock and mofos have already started taking restitution classes undecided
SAI BABA!

So PDP sponsored BH and kidnapped Chibok girls so as to make President Jonathan from PDP to appear as a weak leader, hence lose re-election for PDP loss?

And you did not hear BH chief saying it several times that President Jonathan must leave Aso Rock?

In fact, there is no more shame in you people's face as you lie and lie and lie and got Buhari win, and still continue to lie to consolidate his victory.

At times, one questions why God made other good people in Nigeria to belong to same country with your lot.

The next act of Buhari in power after BH shot him to office of President of Nigeria: he shall flood Nigerdelta with soldiers to ensure flow of crude oil. I laugh in Latin.

You don jam block with your lies be that.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

I had to quote you, i think i read a post sometime ago where you said the whole thing looked like a scam. I had thought you meant no girl was kidnapped, I am glad you acknowledge that they were actually abducted but the whole process was quite suspicious.
I pray we get to the bottom of this crisis and their sponsors get punished accordingly.
And if such sponsors are affiliated to your party?

What would your recommendations be ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by MizMyColi(f): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

well, you've spoken right by me.
All I'm doing right now is shaking my head.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by kaboninc(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by totorimi: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
ONLY A BLIND MAN WILL FALL FOR THIS WELL DRAFTED SCRIPT. SO SUDDENLY ALL RHE CAPTIVES WERE FREED WITHOUT ANY SCRATCH. SUDDENLY ONLY NIGERIAN ARMY WERE INVOLVED.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF SHEKAU IS NOT CAUGHT DEAD OR ALIVE THEN THIS WAS THE WORK OF NORTHERN MILITARY OFFICERS.

UNA TRY WELL WELL
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by OboloMAN: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
#BabaOneChance frees the poor hostages .... I laugh in Asari's voicr grin.
..... I thought the girls were sold off to Niger, Chad n Cameroun ? How come 200 girls were successfully rescued from one location?
#BabaOneChance it's game over for you . Next Action give Boko haram Amnesty.
Ye Ye dey smell

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by OboloMAN: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
#BabaOneChance frees the poor hostages .... I laugh in Asari's voicr grin.
..... I thought the girls were sold off to Niger, Chad n Cameroun ? How come 200 girls were successfully rescued from one location?
#BabaOneChance it's game over for you . Next Action give Boko haram Amnesty.
Ye Ye dey smell
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by samsoft00: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
There's God!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by castrokins(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
Great news, this shows we have a great leader in Buhari. Just being a president-elect and things are taking shape back. After the promise of giving terrorism a bloody nose and investigating the nigerian military, everybody is now fully awake to their responsibilities.

Yesterday the scam in NNPC was revealed and today the chibok girls are been found, patiently waiting for the next drama to unfold. seems alot of people are scared of losing their jobs and spending some quality years behind the bars.

God bless GMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

GMB is surely my Hero!!!!

You Either Don't Get Simple English Or Blatantly Ignored The Part That Read "Don't Quote Me On Their Origin"
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by agabaI23(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
wachakuta:

Open ur eyes... it's a sham,
Who is behind the sham?
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

No doubt Nne.
One of the parents from the school actually said their wards were told to sleep over or be damned!
Some weeks ago, you sounded so pretty sure this Chibok girls brouhaha was nothing but a scam; nothing but a fake mechanism used by the opposition to rubbish your darling Jonathan's regime. Fast forward some weeks later and here you are singing the praise of the president for his effort on the release of the same abducted girls you rubbished as a big sham before. Confused much Coli? undecided

2 Likes

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Hand wey hold dem don tire......nonsense
"I saw Chibok girls together in Sambisa Forest "...Female Escapee (before elections)
"We shall bring back our communities before the elections"....CDS ( before elections)
"We shall stamp out insurgencies out of Nigeria"......Jonathan (before elections)

He wants to use the release of the Chibok girls to stabilize the noise created over our missing 20bn dollars.
We need the cash now...Jonathan...in fact, if there was another presidential election today, you won't get up to 8 million votes.
So how many Boko haram members were killed in the rescue operation? How many Nigerian soldiers died in the course of this rescue mission?

Nonsense story

Absolute nonsense, my brother. Total ifuo!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by preetyb(f): 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
efilefun:
Great news, this shows we have a great leader in Buhari. Just being a president-elect and things are taking shape back. After the promise of giving terrorism a bloody nose and investigating the nigerian military, everybody is now fully awake to their responsibilities.

Yesterday the scam in NNPC was revealed and today the chibok girls are been found, patiently waiting for the next drama to unfold. seems alot of people are scared of losing their jobs and spending some quality years behind the bars.

God bless GMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

GMB is surely my Hero!!!!

then why Does buhari keeps talking abt hw he will fight corruption when corruption can just dissappear from nigeria just bcus he is the president elect.
Keep deceiving urself and keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2283178/rescued-girls-not-chibok-girls
the nigerian army said those girls are not chibok girls

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Mamatee07: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
They have come back yo say it's not Chibok girls
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
we just hope it true this time.
Women and girls are being kidnapped since 2009 till date. Dey are more dan 500 women abducted by boko haram from various L.G.As in Borno Yobe and Adamawa and d government has heard abut dem but dont even bother about getting dem back.
I dont knw wats so special abut the Chibok girls specifically..... undecided .....!!!!!!!
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by otr1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
IzonOwei:
the truth GEJ dealt with with the insurgents so that your almajiris can vote without fear...GEJ delayed the elections so that he can quietly go home with a peaceful heart...if GEJ wanted to use bokoharam as an election tool he would have released them into kano,katsina and to all the northern states where buhari raked a lot of electorates...

Everything that happens na GEJ cause am...rubbish..
So it was Buhari that made him deny the kidnap for weeks until BH took them away?
I guess it was also Buhari that has been treating BH with kid glove because "they are our siblings" until it was time for election, and then he spent 6 weeks doing what he didn't do in 6 years?
I guess you were born yesterday and didn't know BH killed people in Daura, GMB hometown?
Do you even know the number of times BH have bombed market places, mosques, churches and schools in Kano? You don't know.
GEJ can never have peace of mind for thousands of people that have been killed, maimed and molested, only for him to wait for elections before showing that he could do something. If that's not wickedness, I wonder what it is.
Thank God we kicked him out
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by MizMyColi(f): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Some weeks ago, you sounded so pretty sure this Chibok girls brouhaha was nothing but a scam; nothing but a fake mechanism used by the opposition to rubbish your darling Jonathan's regime. Fast forward some weeks later and here you are singing the praise of the president for his effort on the release of the same abducted girls you rubbished as a big sham before. Confused much Coli? undecided

No Hanniesmiley

I am anything but confused right now.

You read my post literally.
It's subliminal.
This Chibok story, though I can't prove it....is more to me like a playbook.
You should read my post again.
Perhaps explaining what I meant would be better.

After all is said and done (After all the stories and cover ups and blackmails and intimidations and suspicious fervency)

We all want a Nigeria that works (The wish of the masses like me is that issues of insecurity and threat to life be put to rest, even if it means placating the originators, those who write these scripts to achieve selfish and Oligarchist aims).

Kudos to GEJ (For playing along in this beautifully orchestrated and scripted drama)
smileysmiley

My post below dittos. I'm making some modifications

No doubt Nne. @being actually abducted.
One of the parents from the school actually said their wards were told to sleep over the night before the abduction or be damned....while the principal's wards were conveniently missing and the principal's whereabout; unknown.
So yes, an abduction occurred.

Which is why I unapologetically call it an advanced scam.

Were there missing girls? Yes.
Were they actually missing? No.

and this was her reply @Oby

I had to quote you, i think i read a post sometime ago where you said the whole thing looked like a scam. I had thought you meant no girl was kidnapped, I am glad you acknowledge that they were actually abducted [size=14pt] but the whole process was quite suspicious. [/size]

Then Truck Pusher asked a question

And if such sponsors are affiliated to your party?

What would your recommendations be ?

Then I ask too?

What if those sponsors aren't necessarily APC, but PDP saboteurs? What if this is more a case of the enemy within?

Nigeria, which way forward?

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by ShySteady(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari looses elections in 2011 and Boko Haram became more fierce. More deadly bombings and kidnappings. Buhari refuses to accept election results and the country became very ungovernable for his opponent.
Fastforward to 2015, Buhari wins, President Jonathan concedes, an miracles have began taking place. God will keep us to see the end of this drama!

1 Like

Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by leofab(f): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
scam doesnt mean it didn't take place; she was alluding to the fact that these girls might have been someone close to Bahari's cow farm in Daura...
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by hansad: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
otr1:

So it was Buhari that made him deny the kidnap for weeks until BH took them away?

Your lot never gave the damn about the wickedness in kidnapping those girls.
It was not difficult for Jonathan then to disbelieve that some human beings could kidnap more than 250 girls and cart them away. That could be why Jonathan did not believe it at first. But because your lot are wicked and have no respect for the sanctity of human life as you struggle to get Aso Rock back, you did the kidnap for political power.
Re: It Appears Chibok Girls Have Been Rescued by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
otr1:

I guess it was also Buhari that has been treating BH with kid glove because "they are our siblings" until it was time for election, and then he spent 6 weeks doing what he didn't do in 6 years?
I guess you were born yesterday and didn't know BH killed people in Daura, GMB hometown?
Do you even know the number of times BH have bombed market places, mosques, churches and schools in Kano? You don't know.
GEJ can never have peace of mind for thousands of people that have been killed, maimed and molested, only for him to wait for elections before showing that he could do something. If that's not wickedness, I wonder what it is.
Thank God we kicked him out
now you speak like one who wasnt aware of the fact that GEJ and the military could not procure weapons to fight the insurgents..and that at some point in time the northern elites including buhari opted that an amnesty be given to those 77 virgin finders...what has GEJ not done for that backward region?!!!! angry

Gej gave in his best so that the foolish north can vote him out..GEJ never gained anything from bokoharam,,..nothing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget / Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives / How Chief-Of-Army-Staff Buratai Spent His Sallah(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.