Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) (25502 Views)

Luxurious 4 Bedroom Terrace Apartment In Ikoyi, TO-LET!!! / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite / Construction Pictures Of A 5 Bedroom Bungalow With A Pent House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
This project commenced in august 2014 and was billed to be completed in 16 weeks. It is a country home for a nigerian celebrity. The happy client delivery took of his keys at 24 weeks (after weeks of delay in funding from client). It is a 4 bedroom raised bungalow with 2 luxurious living room space, ante room, dining, art gallery, 4 bathrooms one visitors toilet. I would post pictures of the different stages of this project

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
more pictures

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
more

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by tempex88(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2015
Following.... u will help me with my 4 bed bungalow
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
And some more

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by FastShipping: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yu have been in nairaland since 2013 but you haven't been posting your work for people to see. This is very good and neatly done job by you. I love the POP designs. Where is this project based?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wow! Very simple and elegant, very nicely put together. Nice POP jobs. I like it.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
tempex88:
Following.... u will help me with my 4 bed bungalow
No problems sir, just give me a buzz.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
FastShipping:
Yu have been in nairaland since 2013 but you haven't been posting your work for people to see. This is very good and neatly done job by you. I love the POP designs. Where is this project based?
Been tied up on projects, one to another. Just got a lil time out, thought to share pictures. I'm glad you love them. Project site is at Warri, Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
mufutau55:
Wow! Very simple and elegant, very nicely put together. Nice POP jobs. I like it.

Hajji M.
Thank you very much my colleague in the business. I'm glad you love it too. Best regards.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by FastShipping: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
EfeEj:

Been tied up on projects, one to another. Just got a lil time out, thought to share pictures. I'm glad you love them. Project site is at Warri, Delta state.

This means you are based in Warri. Please, show us more of what you can do. We know you are capable of making good designs happen but try to be here to showcase more of your good work.

Kudos to you on this project.
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
more

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by FastShipping: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
This is great grin grin grin

I am really impressed by what I'm seeing. Where are you based?

There was Skimanski here and now there is EfeEj grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
FastShipping:

This means you are based in Warri. Please, show us more of what you can do. We know you are capable of making good designs happen but try to be here to showcase more of your good work.

Kudos to you on this project.

Thanks

I am based in Lagos but my projects are all around the country. I will try to be here often. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by FastShipping: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
EfeEj:

Thanks

I am based in Lagos but my projects are all around the country. I will try to be here often. Thanks again.

Drop your contact information for those who want to contact you.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
FastShipping:

Drop your contact information for those who want to contact you.

greenliveprojectsltd@gmail.com 08035188042
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2015
Final post of the day

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by darenyx(m): 1:38am On Apr 29, 2015
EfeEj:
Final post of the day

Nicely done.. nice to see someone from my city doing such a great job..

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 2:28am On Apr 29, 2015
FastShipping:
This is great grin grin grin
I am really impressed by what I'm seeing. Where are you based?
There was Skimanski here and now there is EfeEj grin grin grin

Yes. Very impressive too.. We have real talents here, they just need to come out and show us.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by joyli: 3:02am On Apr 29, 2015
EfeEj:
This project commenced in august 2014 and was billed to be completed in 16 weeks. It is a country home for a nigerian celebrity. The happy client delivery took of his keys at 24 weeks (after weeks of delay in funding from client). It is a 4 bedroom raised bungalow with 2 luxurious living room space, ante room, dining, art gallery, 4 bathrooms one visitors toilet. I would post pictures of the different stages of this project

Efe Ej . pls can u give a rough estimate of this project pls . This a nice job.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by NL1960: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2015
EfeEj:
Final post of the day

Nice gate. Will save this for future. How much does the construction of a gate like this cost?. Will not mind a full pic of this gate.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
darenyx:

Nicely done.. nice to see someone from my city doing such a great job..

Thank you
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
joyli:

Efe Ej . pls can u give a rough estimate of this project pls . This a nice job.

Thanks, please mail me for the estimate
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
NL1960:

Nice gate. Will save this for future. How much does the construction of a gate like this cost?. Will not mind a full pic of this gate.

It was made for 450k black steel with polished bronze cast ornaments. Will post pic soon.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Can you post the floorplan?
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
EfeEj:

What is a raised bungalow? I also see pillars. I thought pillars are not used on bungalows?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by joyli: 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
EfeEj:

Thanks, please mail me for the estimate

Can pls do an estimate for a 2/3, bedroom . my email is joygab20032003@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by mufutau55(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
CityNG:

What is a raised bungalow? I also see pillars. I thought pillars are not used on bungalows?

Because of parapets, pillars are always revommended. Even for any bungalow without parapets, column always make the house stronger.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

A raised bungalow is one which is raised high above ground in some cases may consist of a basement. A raised bungalow typically has a foyer at ground level that is halfway between a first floor and the basement level. This further has the advantage of creating a foyer with a very high ceiling without the expense of raising the roof or creating a skylight. Raised bungalows often have a high headroom and foundation height.

in the case of this project, client wanted a bungalow but with prestigious height and elegance. The original terrain of the site was such the marshy site sloped far below the road level at its far end, consequently, an increased foundation height. Foundation was a raft. The building height from ground to high pitched roof is equalled to that of a storey building (after construction was taller than the storey building two compounds away. now you can see reasons why we couldn't escape introducing columns, another reason is the suspended parapet and cantilevered window seat projections. After looking at all these you understand this building had to cost 3 or 4 times your normal bungalow. After considering finishes according to client's preferences, it will have to be 5 or 6 times your cost.

i hope this helps a long way

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 30, 2015
EfeEj:

A raised bungalow is one which is raised high above ground in some cases may consist of a basement. A raised bungalow typically has a foyer at ground level that is halfway between a first floor and the basement level. This further has the advantage of creating a foyer with a very high ceiling without the expense of raising the roof or creating a skylight. Raised bungalows often have a high headroom and foundation height.

in the case of this project, client wanted a bungalow but with prestigious height and elegance. The original terrain of the site was such the marshy site sloped far below the road level at its far end, consequently, an increased foundation height. Foundation was a raft. The building height from ground to high pitched roof is equalled to that of a storey building (after construction was taller than the storey building two compounds away. now you can see reasons why we couldn't escape introducing columns, another reason is the suspended parapet and cantilevered window seat projections. After looking at all these you understand this building had to cost 3 or 4 times your normal bungalow. After considering finishes according to client's preferences, it will have to be 5 or 6 times your cost.

i hope this helps a long way

Regards

It helped greatly.

My bungalow is off such design but I wasn't aware that it had that name.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2015
joyli:

Can pls do an estimate for a 2/3, bedroom . my email is joygab20032003@yahoo.com.

Thanks

What is the nature of your proposed site, nature of the soil and terrain? Any major peculiarity on your proposed site?
Generalized estimates are often misleading.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Luxurious 4 Bedroom Raised Bungalow (with Pictures) by EfeEj(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:

It helped greatly.

My bungalow is off such design but I wasn't aware that it had that name.

Nice!

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession Forces Down Abuja Rent (daily Trust) / Premium Lifestyle Loewe: Best Of German Electronics Now In Victoria Island Lagos / Ibadan Building Collapse: Evacuation Underway As Victims Are Been Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.