Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa (18178 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigeria Union Reports New Attacks In South Africa / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by shinel(f): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
MduZA:
When is the Nigerian government going to compensate the victims of south Africans who were attacked at the synagogue church last year
....?
You're not making sense...

Listen to the Elders below!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by hamilton62(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Keneking:
Ok, how much would Nigeria pay her citizen's families that died in Synagogue?
Nigeria and her black market business sef....
What concerns Obanikoro sef in this matter? Is he not a junior minister covering Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia others?
Why do you want to know or are you South Africa minister of foreign Affairs?
He said they will meet in a Bi- meeting discussing this issue and you just want to stick your nose without direction in the pessimist way...
You bluff and let your opponent call or otherwise.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by smokie(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuqzC83Bl08

[size=15pt]Xenophobia: Nigerians threaten revenge on south Africa[/size]

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry these theatrics. In South Africa we say "Siyaqhuba"(loosely translated, "we're moving"wink...So if Nigerians have energy to protested in the streets, and act like baffoons that's their issue...we've moved on. There will be no commissions of inquiry, there'll be no investigation, we will move on. The only thing South Africans are demanding is that there be stricter law enforcement, especially on illegal aliens. If you don't have any papers, you have no business being in South Africa.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by ooshinibos: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
we thought racism from the white race was a threat to the live of Black people , now that racism from white are reducing , we black people are now replacing racism with xenophobism , tribalism and ethinicism , its a shame for all of us , we complain so much about racism ...and once that is being tackled ,we africans come up with our own hatred for one another ..and this is one of the reason racism has not been eradicated completely ..this issue does not even pertain to South Africa alone , we have the same black on black hatred issue in USA ,UK as well ( black Caribbean hate Africans , east Africans hate west African , and all kind of evil acts) . We need to start thinking about the way we treat one another .
We all thought that when apartheid is wiped out , south Africa will be the greatest and friendliest country in the world , but the South Africans have short memory and have allowed the evil hatred they fought so much to be part of them ..and start to kill those that fought for them during apartheid . I have cancelled my trip to south Africa and I will not be going there anymore .
I AM NOT SAYING ALL SOUTH AFRICANS ARE XENOPHOBIC ..but you only need one person to cause havoc ..2 percent of a population is enough to create riots and hate in a country .

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by morpheus24: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
smokie:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry these theatrics. In South Africa we say "Siyaqhuba"(loosely translated, "we're moving"wink...So if Nigerians have energy to protested in the streets, and act like baffoons that's their issue...we've moved on. There will be no commissions of inquiry, there'll be no investigation, we will move on. The only thing South Africans are demanding is that there be stricter law enforcement, especially on illegal aliens. If you don't have any papers, you have no business being in South Africa.

Why are there theatrics. The protest did not happen yesterday but while the attacks were still going on in JHB and jeppestown so put your statement in perspective.

THe so called moving on is your governments quick attempt to brush these activities under the rug as usual and get on with business of corruption since they know a bad image will definitely cause concern for foreign investors.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by MduZA: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
shinel:

You're not making sense...

Listen to the Elders below!

can you also play the video clip wherein the very elder was talking about Nigerian leaders and corruption in Nigeria...
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by seppuku: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
MduZA:

can you also play the video clip wherein the very elder was talking about Nigerian leaders and corruption in Nigeria...

Here you go

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyHF5uC0o-E[/flash]
Re: Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa by ooshinibos: 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
we thought racism from the white race was a threat to the lives of Black people , now that racism from whites are reducing , we black people are now replacing racism with xenophobism , tribalism and ethinicism , its a shame for all of us , we complain so much about racism ...and once that is being tackled ,we africans come up with our own hatred for one another ..and this is one of the reasons racism has not been eradicated completely ..this issue does not even pertain to South Africa alone , we have the same black on black hatred issue in USA ,UK as well ( black Caribbean hate Africans , east Africans hate west African , and all kind of evil acts) . We need to start thinking about the way we treat one another .
We all thought that when apartheid is wiped out , south Africa will be the greatest and friendliest country in the world , but the South Africans have short memory and have allowed the evil hatred they fought so much to be part of them ..and start to kill those that fought for them during apartheid . I have cancelled my trip to south Africa and I will not be going there anymore .
I AM NOT SAYING ALL SOUTH AFRICANS ARE XENOPHOBIC ..but you only need one person to cause havoc ..2 percent of a population is enough to create riots and hate in a country .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC / Soumeylou Boubeye Maiga Resigns As Prime Minister Of Mali With Entire Cabinet / Donald Trump Sues CNN For Defamation, Seeks $475m In Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.