Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,075 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome (5895 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by clemz85(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
I greet you guyz (cute RomancLanders)

please let's discuss this issue and help enlighten
each other.

I have had several experience with different young girls where they made statements that goes thus, "the man who will take me as I am
will come"

seriously guys I thought life is progressive, and we should at least upgrade and out grow our teenage or adolescent mentality, one cannot be foolish... ok let's say inexperience, refusing to learn and expect me to take her as she is.

for the men, how do you regard such notion?
for the women, how can you defend it?
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by delishpot: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
i dey here.
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
What's wrong with that?

You lack simple comprehension?

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by dechandel(f): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Sweetie, no one is perfect..
So if a girl who cant cook says that, please do and die of food poisoning, cause you'd eventually leave this world someday!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by delishpot: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Blackett:
What's wrong with that?

You lack simple comprehension?

Na wetin I been want ask o.
Men expect women to" take them as they are" yet cry a river when a woman says Take Me As I Am.
As if he doesnt understand what that means sha.
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Enegod(m): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
when a girl says take me as i am, i treat it like a used car from the dealership with no warranties... undecided
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
money rituals without human blood.
pm me
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cake, anyone?

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by IamOdin: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
So if a girl who cant cook says that, please do and die of food poisoning, cause you'd eventually leave this world someday!! grin grin

i've always thought u got something upstairs,i never knew you were like them.

6 Likes

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by lilmax(m): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Enegod:
when a girl says take me as i am, i treat it like a used car from the dealership with no warranties... undecided
damn grin
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by dechandel(f): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
IamOdin:

i've always thought u got something upstairs,i never knew you were like them.
Sweetie, i couldn't help but notice that ever since you registered this account, you've been engaging in alot of fights with girls to boost your egos or whatever it is.. Just honour yourself and get off my mentions when you see my posts.. Thank you kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by IamOdin: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
Sweetie, i couldn't help but notice that ever since you registered this account, you've been engaging in alot of fights with girls to boost your egos or whatever it is.. Just honour yourself and get off my mentions when you see my posts.. Thank you kiss kiss kiss

now i know your worst fear..Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by dechandel(f): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
IamOdin:

now i know your worst fear..Truth.
Lmaaaooo!!
Now i have seen the one who knows everything about me!!
Better login to your Real acct and quit acting like a girl experiencing hormonal changes with this Alt acct!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
RickRichards:
Cake, anyone?
I lurrrrv cakes.. So so much... Twaci come and hav some... Yummy..

1 Like

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by ginawest(f): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Enegod:
hehehe...lolz
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lol reminds me of d gospel song

Oh lord, take me as I am
Oh take me as I am
Oh lord take me as I am
Oh take me as I am..
grin

So who wants to be taken as they are? grin
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Oahray: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
I agree with the op. People (not just girls, but especially girls) say this when they are unwilling to move out of their comfort zone.

While it's true that whoever is serious about you would accept you the way you are, it would be DESPITE your flaws, not BECAUSE of it. Time for people to move their lazy self-centred asses and give as much as they are willing to take.

5 Likes

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by farano(f): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol reminds me of d gospel song
Oh lord, take me as I am Oh take me as I am Oh lord take me as I am Oh take me as I am.. grin

So who wants to be taken as they are? grin
grin
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
I really don't know,,that shìt gets me tired too.

A girl will be very rude and insultive to you and when you complain she'll tell you that's just the way she is and you should "take her as she is".

undecided
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by clemz85(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
Lmaaaooo!!
Now i have seen the one who knows everything about me!!
Better login to your Real acct and quit acting like a girl experiencing hormonal changes with this Alt acct!! grin grin

ok let me come in here, this is my thread and the acct is real pls? not any alternative acct.

by your thinking, I wannu ask, did you graduate from different classes and level with just one exam?
and do you mark your birthdays just for number?
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Cutehector(m): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
farano:
grin
come farano.. Ds one wey my post make u laff so... smiley.. I wana hav a courtesy chat wit u....
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Take me as I am means do not yry to change me because someone will love me for who I am. It ain't a male female thing it's what everyone wants. To be accepted for who they are and if you're not happy with that then go find yours.
On your way, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. grin
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by IamOdin: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
clemz85:

ok let me come in here, this is my thread and the acct is real pls? not any alternative acct.

by your thinking, I wannu ask, did you graduate from different classes and level with just one exam?
and do you mark your birthdays just for number?

Dear u should know she's a kid,ur reasoning and her's aint the same..i was drifting to correct her about her post,the "DO" stuff,that marriage isn't just about DO..what she thought best to do was to attack me cos she's afraid of hearing or reading the truth,,but i'm glad i kept my cool..Ladies are just the same,shallow brains.

1 Like

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by farano(f): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cutehector:
come farano.. Ds one wey my post make u laff so... smiley.. I wana hav a courtesy chat wit u....
undecided
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
Dechandel cheesy
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2015
Enegod:
hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mix - Mary J. Blige - I Am:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzNiE3ZUHdk&list=RDHOGmtnChKec

Let Mary explain it to you .
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
farano:
undecided
oh, yea. No derailing...
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by dechandel(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dechandel cheesy
Sugarplum cheesy
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oahray:
I agree with the op. People (not just girls, but especially girls) say this when they are unwilling to move out of their comfort zone.

While it's true that whoever is serious about you would accept you the way you are, it would be DESPITE your flaws, not BECAUSE of it. Time for people to move their lazy self-centred asses and give as much as they are willing to take.
You saved me from typing stress

Thanks bros cool

1 Like

Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
farano:
undecided
Farano how ave u been ?
Re: Girls With The 'take Me As I Am' Syndrome by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
Sugarplum cheesy
I can see bashing rolling from every angle cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Wearing Mini Skirt / Photos: Ladies Go Braless As NURTW Boss, Oluomo Marks Birthday / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.