Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 AM

Boycott Ebeano Stores In Lekki And Chevron Drive. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boycott Ebeano Stores In Lekki And Chevron Drive. (2055 Views)

Breaking: Chevron Building At Chevron Drive On Lekki-expressway On Fire / Ebeano Supermarket Lekki On Fire / Practice Dragnet Past Questions For Chevron Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boycott Ebeano Stores In Lekki And Chevron Drive. by Jiblo(m): 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
I heard on the radio on my way home from work this evening how a shoplifter was caught at Ebeano Stores in Lekki Phase 1 and the security men attached to the supermarket made a mockery of her by stripping her half naked and making her walk round the store in full glare of other shoppers!

C'mon, that is just a bit too far...for a big supermarket chain like Ebeano, and highly degrading to an individual no matter what they did.
What happened to handing her directly to the police? Or just taking the usual picture and putting up the wall of shame?!?

I'm unimpressed with Ebeano, next thing you'll be putting tyres on peoples necks and dousing them with kerosene abi?
How much worth is the item or items she shoplifted sef?!

With all the overpriced margins you put on all your items plus wrong price labeling, this is all tantamount to investigation for fraud sef. Consumers Protection Agency, SON, NAFDAC etc... take note!

So NLs and fellow Lekki Residents, please BOYCOTT Prince Ebeano Stores for not respecting basic human rights and for their overpriced items and fraudulent ways of exploiting innocent customers on priced items on display.

They put N50 as price on an item and when you scan it checks out N85! Then if by chance you notice, they'll say..'Ohh, sorry our systems have not been updated' or 'its the old price...' or '...are you sure, because this is the actual price on the system'! WTH! Over my own money!

There are many other supermarkets within the same vicinity that offer better stock and at more affordable prices. Besides you will be helping other small businesses grow and not being bullied out of the market. Fair trade, fair market!

Prince Ebeano Supermarket, CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: Boycott Ebeano Stores In Lekki And Chevron Drive. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Bros u dey vex o, Shey u know the girl ni
Re: Boycott Ebeano Stores In Lekki And Chevron Drive. by Jiblo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
adeekiti:
Bros u dey vex o, Shey u know the girl ni

Guy, I no sabi d girl oh, na so i sidon jeje for my car na hin I hear am for radio oh!
But on a more serious note, na major rubbish now. In this time and age!

Maybe its a common sight elsewhere and generally accepted in other places, it is barbaric for lack of a better word.

2 Likes

Re: Boycott Ebeano Stores In Lekki And Chevron Drive. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jiblo:

Guy, I no sabi d girl oh, na so i sidon jeje for my car na hin I hear am for radio oh!
But on a more serious note, na major rubbish now. In this time and age!

Maybe its a common sight elsewhere and generally accepted in other places, it is barbaric for lack of a better word.
abi na, some pple no get head to reason positively na

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Ur Having A Bad Day Dis Pic Is For U / Let’s Talk, Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? / Watch Videos Of 10 Most Pirated Movies For The Week - Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.