Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? (6889 Views)

“do Something With Your Life”; Korede Bello Slams Instagram Fan / Kiss Daniel Getting Sued For Stealing [PICS] / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Fast rising Music act kiss Daniel AKA Mr Woju seems to have found his love. Not sure if he found the love or the love found him.

The young artiste who appears to be free flowing with his fans on instagram has come out to reveal his Instagram crush.

Kiss Daniel posted a video of his performance in a wedding ceremony along with a caption confessing his love for a fan on instagram.

I hope this is not another 'Oritse Femi' in the making. Lol.

See photo below » »

Source - http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/04/kiss-daniels-getting-married-to-lucky.html

Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by sinaj(f): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2015
ok now we know

d gurl's m.b didnt waste afta al tongue
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by segunjowo(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2015
We shall see
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2015
M just sorry 4 dz guy
..You've dropped one HIT now ure feeling yourself
..Drop 3 more n we will know uve come 2 stay
..No hate tho I like u biq tyme
..Bt u qoinq 4 shows up n down z 2much ure everywhr
..Woju remix was a biq floop
..Better mk it up 2 ur fans b4 things gt outta hands
..B4 u b like artiste dah afta they drop an hit single they wouldd vanish cus they gat nothing 2 sing
..Well seems you're confident you're qood sha
..Best of luck *Kiss-Daniel*

6 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Twaci(f): 8:01am On Apr 29, 2015
Hope Airforce1 will remember me when he gets there.
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Basildvalour(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2015
Must he begin the publicity via instagram

Let him shoot a video putting a ring on her finger first then, we'll start believing cos nah so dem dey talk jere!
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by vizkiz: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2015
no be you I dey give eye oh, but na you I want to give my life too baby oh ehn! grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Airforce1(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2015
why the hurry to get married instead of building his career

He's Definitely gonna lose lot of female fans after this pronouncement
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2015
ajixkhid1:
M just sorry 4 dz guy
..You've dropped one HIT now ure feeling yourself
..Drop 3 more n we will know uve come 2 stay
..No hate tho I like u biq tyme
..Bt u qoinq 4 shows up n down z 2much ure everywhr
..Woju remix was a biq floop
..Better mk it up 2 ur fans b4 things gt outta hands
..B4 u b like artiste dah afta they drop an hit single they wouldd vanish cus they gat nothing 2 sing
..Well seems you're confident you're qood sha
..Best of luck *Kiss-Daniel*
yoi just said my mind, make him owo no be like Collabo hitmaker Deebe. He is a brilliant shap, he will get it right
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Softing(m): 8:14am On Apr 29, 2015
Hey twaci I just followed you may be you should follow me back...
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Airforce1(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
Hope Airforce1 will remember me when he gets there.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Yustash001(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2015
Congrats but I think it's too early for you to get married....
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2015
The problem with Nigerian 'celebs'

You never hold ground, you dun dey reason woman.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Brownyjossy(f): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:
why the hurry to get married instead of building his career

He's Definitely gonna lose lot of female fans after this pronouncement

You think so? Ask Psquare , 2face, Justin Timberlake or John Legend ; Married or not, these girls don't care.
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by floragregs(f): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
I hope he has more hit songs sha. He shouldn't relax yet. Make e no end like that guy wey sing "shayo", Bigiano I think
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Airforce1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
floragregs:
I hope he has more hit songs sha. He shouldn't relax yet. Make e no end like that guy wey sing "shayo", Bigiano I think

that guy just disappear like that sha
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by floragregs(f): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Airforce1:

that guy just disappear like that sha
into thin air
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
So op, why do you see the lady as being lucky? undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by benuejosh: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
All the best for him. Hope he doesnt take after godfather idibia.
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Deejavu1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
It soooooooooooooooo childish
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
So op, why do you see the lady as being lucky? undecided
You took the words outta my mouth
Kiss daniel of all people??
Not even Koredo Bello or Davido
The op is definitely kidding
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Sarimah(f): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
isn't it too early?
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Marcelinho(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sarimah:
isn't it too early?

sarimah how r u doing?
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 30, 2015
Goodluck
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Marcelinho:

sarimah how r u doing?

Una no dey even carry eyes see girl?
Haba! This una woman wrapping Na curse or wetin?
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by Marcelinho(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=jacksparrow1207 post=33258097]
Una no dey even carry eyes see girl? Haba! This una woman wrapping Na curse or wetin?[/quote

may God forgive u
Re: Kiss Daniel Getting Married To Lucky Instagram Fan? by nairalforlaughs: 12:06pm On May 01, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks he is joking...

(1) (Reply)

See As These Three Guyz Was Toasting A Beautiful Girl Without Knowing She Is Dis / Half Unclad Lady Step Out To Withdraw Money At The Atm (pics) / Wizkid’s Tattoo Vs Davido’s Tattoo Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.