Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 PM

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) (68846 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by T9ksy(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Colonel Oyinlade Iluyomade (rtd) is a civil war veteran, renowned for his role in curtailing the onslaught of the Biafran army at Ore, Ondo State.

Your role during the civil war, particularly how you curtailed the onslaught of the Biafran soldiers at Ore has been spoken about by fellow military men like General Alabi Isama, what exactly happened at the war front?

When the civil war commenced around June to July 1967, I was based in Ibadan where I commanded a small unit. But I joined the military in 1952 with Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida and Sani Abacha, who were my colleagues. I was sent to India for military training to be commissioned as Infantry, that is, to fight wars. The war started from the north, but it got to a point when the Biafran soldiers wanted to break through and conquer the West, they believed that if they conquered the West, it would be easy for them to manoeuvre their way through to the North. So, they wanted to break through Ore into the West, then straight to Lagos. But, at the beginning of August, I was despatched to Ore village to act as Security Officer, to ensure internal security and, to make the civilians aware of the presence of the federal troops. I was there with 33 soldiers. Later, Biafra captured Mid West, and arrived in Benin. This meant that their next target was the West. So I was told by then Colonel Olusegun Obasanjo, who was the Commander in Ibadan, to move to Ore border, which is about 19 miles to Ore village. Then, I moved there that night but I told Obasanjo that I was ill-equipped to curtail the Biafran attack. What can 33 soldiers do? So, he promised to reinforce and he did keep to his promise. Then, our total strength grew to 179 soldiers to defend the place.

I had premonition of danger and when I got to Ore, I deployed my troops towards the Western region. The bridge at Ofosu was the boundary, so I went ahead to survey the area to know the mountainous and forested areas. And I deployed my troops, so if there would be an attack on the West, they would have to cross the bridge. So I safeguarded the bridge and gave my troops instruction not to allow anybody cross over. By that time, there was an instruction that I shouldn’t allow anybody into the West.

After deployment of troops, I rose up from my trench at about 12 midnight, it started to rain heavily, but I told the troops not to leave their trenches. So, we dug in. Then, when I saw the skyline of the vehicles of the Biafran soldiers coming towards us, I shouted that no one should fire except me. And the battle started minutes past midnight. But the bridge was so heavy that they could not penetrate. If they had known that we had a small number, maybe they could have made the effort to penetrate. So we confused them, the place was well secured and we never lost any soldier.

One can deduce from your exploits then that you were proactive and strategic in battle, do you observe such qualities in today’s military operation?

I was the only officer, the others were other ranks so I commanded them. I don’t know how the current Army is deployed and how they work. But, the way I look at them now, I would not want to comment but they know how they operate. But, in our own days, we were tough and well-trained; we were dedicated and had the ability to withstand any odd.

Are these qualities lacking in today’s Army?

I would not say they are lacking. I think money now has a great role to play. Money is used to dampen soldiers’ professionalism. If soldiers know that money is now so much available, you can understand their current thinking. Moreover, those who fought well during the civil war were not compensated. Those that did not fight at all were the ones promoted. Those who ran away were promoted. I would not want to mention names.

I recall you once complained that you were never promoted to the position of a General?

I was not promoted, even to the position of a full Colonel. Maybe because I am a Yoruba man, I can say this boldly anywhere. Look at what happened to late Benjamin Adekunle, for example. Who fought the civil war more than Adekunle? But, he was neglected, Why? The exception was Akinrinade that managed to become the Chief of Army Staff. Ariyo was driven away, someone just placed a letter on his table that he was retired; he never saw the person. What offence did he commit? Just because he was Yoruba; so many Yorubas, like that, were neglected. Nothing was given to us. It is very terrible.

The force is dominated by the north and they want to continue to enjoy the largesse of the military. They claim that Yorubas have many engineers, lawyers, doctors and other professionals hence we should not wrest the military from the Northerners. We are still angry with how we were treated; we just bottled it up. And from the beginning till end of the war, people like me never left the war front. I was one of the five brigade commanders that ended the war.

You have bottled up your anger for so long, is it time for you to let out this anger as you now have a fellow soldier, also from the North, now elected as President?

No, Buhari is a nice man, he is a fellow military man. He is an amiable man, a very nice man, plain-hearted, a gentle man to the core. I know him.

You seem to know Buhari so well, can you tell us more about the Buhari that you know.

I worked with Buhari when we were together in Marine Commando. He was GOS next to the General Officer Commanding and I was Divisional Training Officer, I was training and teaching other ranks. That was where I met Buhari. He was very nice, amiable to people. He was also a wonderful Head of State and he is a disciplinarian. He does not condone nonsense and I love him.

You have claimed to love Buhari so much, however, Nigerians would only love him so well if he lives up to expectations. Do you think he can live up to the high expectations of Nigerians?

Why not? To become a Major, you are well-read, hence you can tackle any problem. Mobolaji Johnson was a Major when he was appointed Administrator of Lagos. To become a major, you would have passed through the Staff College, attended several trainings, taken exams, attended different courses, partook in seminars to brush you up and acquire intelligence. Military men also read personally. I have a personal library where I have good books. I read on military, politics, philosophy among other aspects of life. Winston Churchhill read up to Class 4 and became the Prime Minister of Britain and the whole Commonwealth. And he led the Commonwealth military to victory. Adolf Hitler read only up to Form 2 level and he wanted to conquer and rule the whole world. What audacity other than the fact that he read wide. It is not about having a PhD; what is PhD to us? We read wide.

Do you canvass for the inclusion of retired military men in the new government?

Yes. For example, if I become a minister in Buhari’s government, my ministry will shine. Consider Brigadier General Samuel Ogbemudia in Bendel, he developed Bendel. Which governor has developed Bendel, now Edo State, the way Ogbemudia did till date? None. He was a military man. Back then, money was not the issue, but we fought to win the war. It was about being a real man.

What about fears that the dictatorial tendencies of military men, if largely involved, will be laid bare in our democratic practice?

The world is civilised and there is no more dictatorship. Democracy is practised around the world now. There is no country that practices dictatorship that will progress. A civilian should come up with policies that are beneficial but where the civilians fail, there may be the need for. For example, there is no reason all roads in the country should not be tarred. We should have water, electricity. Why can’t we have adequate power supply in the country? We lack dynamic leaders. We have voted them in now. Rather than for some of them to better the country, they will be after enriching themselves. What for? It is out of lack of imagination. But, I have confidence that Buhari will deliver. I can shout on top of my voice about this.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/how-my-troops-stopped-biafran-soldiers-ore-%E2%80%94col-iluyomade-rtd

Ija ore- oleku...........The battle of Ore was fierce!!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Alphaoscar: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Going back through the memory lane.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by BabaO2: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2015
I am beginning to understand, there was no war, but a greedy dissident moving train set on motion from God foresaken land was stopped and destroyed from entering the canan land of Nigeria. No wonder they will forever bitter. Same way they are still bitter that SW voted out a daft.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2015
The Yoruba solders were the headache of the Biafran solders during the civil war, we dealt with them so much they were defeated on all front led by Yoruba solders.

It is understandable they hate us so much knowing the Yorubas are more tactical and efficient when it comes to action

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2015
Good read. Going to my archive.

5 Likes

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2015
eliment:
The Yoruba solders were the headache of the Biafran solders during the civil war, we dealt with them so much they were defeated on all front led by Yoruba solders.

It is understandable they hate us so much knowing the Yorubas are more tactical and efficient when it comes to action

Did you read the write up at all? The Biafran soldiers thought that Ore was heavily enforced that is why they did not move beyond that bridge, if they had know that just 129 soldiers were there they would have easily overrun them and head straight for Lagos which was the target.

I laugh hard at the bold part, go and read about Major Okafor and how he completely destroyed Nigerian army second division during the war. We had a lot going against us then that is why we lost the war. If we had just a quarter of the weapons you guys had the outcome would have been different.

Which war did adekunle fight? He was busy shooting women & children within the outskirts of Biafra while the man went forward under Etuk. Do you know that Biafran forces destroyed one-third of adekunle's 3rd marine commando even before he could start operation OAU?

Obasanjo himself took a shot in the arse at some point when he had to flee battle.

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2015
The Biafran soldiers moved towards the West because Lagos was Nigeria's capital and the war was being planned and prosecuted from there. The aim was to capture Lagos from the Northerners and secure the state thereafter launch an offensive up north.

It was not about annexing Lagos or the West like most Yorubas think today.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by chiefinalowo: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
biafran soldiers were visionless..
Can you imagine biafran soldiers were going to the Great Yorubaland to fight Federal Forces with Cassava sticks.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2015
chiefinalowo:
biafran soldiers were visionless..
Can you imagine biafran soldiers were going to the Great Yorubaland to fight Federal Forces with Cassava sticks.

We wanted to liberate Lagos from the northerners; lack of good weapons was our bane in that war.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by disumusa: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2015
it long igbos wanted to hijack nigeria and stole/claim yoruba land

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by disumusa: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
igbos wanted to hijack nigeria and lagos for long

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Did you read the write up at all? The Biafran soldiers thought that Ore was heavily enforced that is why they did not move beyond that bridge, if they had know that just 129 soldiers were there they would have easily overrun them and head straight for Lagos which was the target.

I laugh hard at the bold part, go and read about Major Okafor and how he completely destroyed Nigerian army second division during the war. We had a lot going against us then that is why we lost the war. If we had just a quarter of the weapons you guys had the outcome would have been different.

Which war did adekunle fight? He was busy shooting women & children within the outskirts of Biafra while the man went forward under Etuk. Do you know that Biafran forces destroyed one-third of adekunle's 3rd marine commando even before he could start operation OAU?

Obasanjo himself took a shot in the arse at some point when he had to flee battle.
What Major Okafor? The only Maj. Okafor (Donatus) I know never witnessed the war. He was among the coupists of January 15 1966, who was brought out of the Abeokuta prison by angry northern soldiers on July 28 1966 and buried alive, during the mutiny in Abeokuta.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What Major Okafor? The only Maj. Okafor (Donatus) I know never witnessed the war. He was among the coupists of January 15 1966, who was brought out of the Abeokuta prison by angry northern soldiers on July 28 1966 and buried alive, during the mutiny in Abeokuta.

I don't know the Okafor you are talking about but the Biafran commander that completely destroyed Nigerian Army second division at Abagana is Major Okafor. I think Mark Ibeh Okafor.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Jokay07(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

you are the one that need to re-peruse the article once again and get the fact into your head. What excuse could you give to justify the irrational and reckless decision of Ojukwu who wanted to capture the west without preparing heavily. Yes if he thought that Ore was heavily enforced, why couldn't he moved with great force with sophisticated arms to over run the region. I need to document this article for future reference, moreover we have been seeing the influx of some unlettered chest-beating fellows who would always contravene what transpired at ore which sheer ignorance. . It's more of a logical and tactical understanding for a mere ill-equipped 179 soldiers who fought against multitudes. Winning war is not about making noise and chest beating on internet, try the westerners again and see grin

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by BlackTechnology: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
War

I am coming

1 Like

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by NewNigeriaMind: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
War is not won by mouth or muscle,

What brain power and tactics from well thought out strategy can achieve will take muscle a longer time.

So the biafra solders made a retreat not knowing the men at ore are less than 200.

History is about to repeat itself again.

This time, there will be nothing like no victor no vanquished. It's winner take all.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by NewNigeriaMind: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:
Yorubas are visionless. Awolowo never believed in anything that's why he died like nothing. He is coward. He has no choice of his. Zik bring him to nigeria, Gowon kept him in Nigeria even to this days.

Yorubas fight for your own country. ..Nigeria is not a country. ..

It is Yoruba cowardice and timidity that make them want Igbos to remain in Nigeria. Igbos give those cowards a kind of protection and cover from their masters up north. That is why if igbos secede now, yorubas will secede from their Hausa masters.

Yorubas fight for your country. Nigeria is a mere geographical expression. .didn't your hero said that? You lot are lazy cowards with no vision. Your only vision is ND oil

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME

Have you taken your drugs today

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jokay07:
you are the one that need to re-peruse the article once again and get the fact into your head. What excuse could you give to justify the irrational and reckless decision of Ojukwu who wanted to capture the west without preparing heavily. Yes if he thought that Ore was heavily enforced, why couldn't he moved with great force with sophisticated arms to over run the region. I need to document this article for future reference, moreover we have been seeing the influx of some unlettered chest-beating fellows who would always contravene what transpired at ore which sheer ignorance. . It's more of a logical and tactical understanding for a mere ill-equipped 179 soldiers who fought against multitudes. Winning war is not about making noise and chest beating on internet, try the westerners again and see grin

No one is interested in any war, all I can tell you that if we had just half the weapons you had, the outcome would have been different. Go figure..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by NewNigeriaMind: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:
Yorubas are visionless. Awolowo never believed in anything that's why he died like nothing. He is coward. He has no choice of his. Zik bring him to nigeria, Gowon kept him in Nigeria even to this days.

It is Yoruba cowardice and timidity that make them want Igbos to remain in Nigeria. Igbos give those cowards a kind of protection and cover from their masters up north. That is why if igbos secede now, yorubas will secede from their Hausa masters.

Yorubas fight for your country. Nigeria is a mere geographical expression. .didn't your hero said that? You lot are lazy cowards with no vision. Your only vision is ND oil

Your hero committed suicide. Your hero is coward who never fight for your freedom. Your hero had no choice of his, remember Zik made him accept nigeria and Gowon made him stay in Nigeria. Your hero believed nothing and die like nothing. ..WHAT A BIG SHAME

The same awo that chased Zik from the west

The same awo that made you lose the war

The same awo that integrated your ungrateful self's into Nigeria

Bro you are dumb, I know it's painful. But it's time you move on from the war. Who is above you is above you.

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:
[s]War is not won by mouth or muscle,

What brain power and tactics from well thought out strategy can achieve will take muscle a longer time.

So the biafra solders made a retreat not knowing the men at ore are less than 200.

History is about to repeat itself again.

This time, there will be nothing like no victor no vanquished. It's winner take all[/s].

If there is another war in Nigeria the outcome will be different; you might end up in a refugee camp at Cotonou. I don't pray for war though.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

[s]
The same awo that chased Zik from the west

The same awo that made you lose the war

The same awo that integrated your ungrateful self's into Nigeria

Bro you are dumb, I know it's painful. But it's time you move on from the war. Who is above you is above you[/s].

Stop the chest beating already, the war was largely between the East and the North.

You are above yourselves only and not the Igbo. We are are a special race, blessed by God and will always thrive even in the face of daunting challenges, hatred and adversity. Deal with it!

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

one thing you should know is that all the casualties suffered by Biafran soldiers were caused by Yoruba led fronts. It is a fact that Yorubas are more tactical in war than any other tribe in Nigeria

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
eliment:
one thing you should know is that all the casualties suffered by Biafran soldiers were caused by Yoruba led fronts. It is a fact that Yorubas are more tactical in war than any other tribe in Nigeria

What you are saying makes no sense. It is even said that Nigeria suffered heavier military losses than Biafra despite the fact that your side was heavily armed by Britain & Russia. Most of our civilians died from hunger and diseases.

I advise you not to pray or wish for an Igbo-Yoruba war because you might end up as a refugee in Cotonou.

Nuff said.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by 7lives: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
The Biafran soldiers moved towards the West because Lagos was Nigeria's capital and the war was being planned and prosecuted from there. The aim was to capture Lagos from the Northerners and secure the state thereafter launch an offensive up north.

It was not about annexing Lagos or the West like most Yorubas think today.

You lied, that move was an annexation agenda period.
It's like saying Uthman Dan Fodio jihad was a religious war when actually it was a political war.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Jokay07(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

No one is interested in any war, all I can tell you that if we had just half the weapons you had, the outcome would have been different. Go figure..
half of the weapons? Lwkmd grin then why did Ojukwu embark on the mission even after he was begged to stop. You see, you need to start blaming ojukwu for nt being tactical enough and being visionless for wasting lives of my people. He knew he didn't have enough weapons to fully attack the N.A yet, he was so dumb to continue. grin

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by T9ksy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop the chest beating already, the war was largely between the East and the North.

You are above yourselves only and not the Igbo. We are are a special race, blessed by God and will always thrive even in the face of daunting challenges, hatred and adversity. Deal with it!

So, if the war was majorly between the North and the East, what then were Ojukwu's ragtag soldiers doing in Ore? Don't they know the way to the northern part of the country, ni? Typical mischievous agbari Ojukwu decided to fight the north in yorubaland. That was his undoing!

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jokay07:
[s] half of the weapons? Lwkmd grin then why did Ojukwu embark on the mission even after he was begged to stop. You see, you need to start blaming ojukwu for nt being tactical enough and being visionless for wasting lives of my people. He knew he didn't have enough weapons to fully attack the N.A yet, he was so dumb to continue. grin[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by blacbard(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
it is apalling how innocuous posts
on Nairaland easily degenerate into a rofo rofo fight between Igbos and Yoruba.

you people need to calm down and be reasonable

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
T9ksy:

So, if the war was majorly between the North and the East, what then were Ojukwu's ragtag soldiers doing in Ore? Don't they know the way to the northern part of the country, ni? Typical mischievous agbari Ojukwu decided to fight the north in yorubaland. That was his undoing!

Our aim was not to attack Yorubas but to capture the capital of Nigeria which was Lagos. The war against Biafra was being planned and on Yorubaland hence the Biafran advance for Lagos.

We intended to capture the state and secure it from the Northerners.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by 7lives: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
truefact:

Who is this, are you alright?, Yoruba are sitting pretty in their homeland working quietly on the actuallization of their dreams, while a wandering caveman like you out of despiration to throw spanners in their wheel of progress is on nairaland raving mad.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by T9ksy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Our aim was not to attack Yorubas but to capture the capital of Nigeria which was Lagos. The war against Biafra was being planned and on Yorubaland hence the Biafran advance for Lagos.

We intended to capture the state and secure it from the Northerners.

Playing smart by halves! Your fight was with the north but you need to secure yorubaland from the Northerners. Do you guys even listen to your mo.ronic selves? Somehow, I really don't think so.
So, that was why Ojukwu was dropping bombs on Lagos hoping to kill who exactly? Not the ibos as they have all ran back to Biafra whilst the Northerners have evacuated their families back to their region leaving just their soldiers.

49 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.