Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Pix:this Japan's Terrifying Road Can Give The Most Confident Driver Heart Attack - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pix:this Japan's Terrifying Road Can Give The Most Confident Driver Heart Attack (2661 Views)

10 Terrifying Facts About The Bermuda Triangle. / My Terrifying Experience In Southside Chicago / Japan To Invest $1bn In Lagos Monorail Project.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pix:this Japan's Terrifying Road Can Give The Most Confident Driver Heart Attack by iyatrustee(f): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Equalizer:

If I hear...Show me pinchure or

picture of me driving on the road? tongue
Re: Pix:this Japan's Terrifying Road Can Give The Most Confident Driver Heart Attack by kay9(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
ibrokola:
I fail to see what's scary about it.

It is very apparent that you don't drive.

Like a wise man said, It is better to keep quiet and let people wonder if you are an id!ot, than to open your mouth and then prove them right.
Re: Pix:this Japan's Terrifying Road Can Give The Most Confident Driver Heart Attack by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:

picture of me driving on the road? tongue
picture of you driving on that scary bridge . lolz
Re: Pix:this Japan's Terrifying Road Can Give The Most Confident Driver Heart Attack by ibrokola(m): 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
kay9:

It is very apparent that you don't drive.

Like a wise man said, It is better to keep quiet and let people wonder if you are an id!ot, than to open your mouth and then prove them right.
Good! Now do you feel good you had to insultive! Always consider the variables before you spew out rubbish! If you knew where I was trained to drive and if you have droven through ambushes and in high speed convoys, then you'll have a rethink. Civility beats the need to open your mouth. Thanks
Re: Pix:this Japan's Terrifying Road Can Give The Most Confident Driver Heart Attack by ttmacoy: 4:36am On Apr 30, 2015
According to below there was a reason the bridge was built that way and it is not unnecessary.

Alternative would have been to build a bridge that opens and closes to allow the ships through, but this would probably be more expensive given the length of the bridge and disrupt the flow of traffic.

The Eshima Ohashi bridge in Japan – the third largest of its kind in the world - rises sharply so ships can pass underneath.

pussygotlips:
Unnecessary construction
Re: Pix:this Japan's Terrifying Road Can Give The Most Confident Driver Heart Attack by olempe(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2015
Penssuwa:

Confi-wetin? Bro, even the brake of a new car can fail.
Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auto Crash Along Sagamu Road As 12 OOU Students Pass On / Why Is Lagos Called Lasgidi? / An Accident Along Akure / Owo Express Road This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.