Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Evelle Says She Is Very Naughty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evelle Says She Is Very Naughty (555 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Says She’s Ready To Quit The Internet For Good! / Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) / Evelle (nigerian Idol Winner 2014), Fans Demand More Nudity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evelle Says She Is Very Naughty by maniac9(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
After years of waiting for Nigerian Idol winners to walk into stardom, Evelle the Nigerian Idol Winner 2014 finally steps above criticism. Who knows, she might be the messiah to redeem the Nigerian Idol show and get them the ratings they have been expecting.
Watch her new music video titled I'm Naughty directed by Unilimited L.A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I2nJidMqTc
Re: Evelle Says She Is Very Naughty by NCOIM(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mtchewww...

Okay,,when I see the people interested in your affairs,,,I'll tell them

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Meets Latest Addition To Family / Comedian Bovi Involved In Car Accident / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.