Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Be Self Employed Today - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be Self Employed Today (1391 Views)

Self Employed Through Great Job Opportunity For All Nigerian / How To Become Self-employed/boss / Nigeria To Be Self Sufficient In Food Production Soon -dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Self Employed Today by IGALA4LIFE(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Do you want to be self-employed?
Do you want to work from the comfort and convenience of your home and earn massively in dollars?
Do you wish to start up an online business with the sum of N40,000 and double your money on daily basis?
Then the opportunity you are looking for is here!
I want to introduce few persons to an online business that can fetch them $200 on a daily basis with just a one-time investment of N40k. This business will make you a millionaire after one month.
I will be coaching you on a practical way of doing this business and after some few hours you will be good enough to stand on your own with the strategies that I will equip you with during the training session.
If you are interested, please contact me through 0805 038 2115
Or madakimuhammed@gmail.com
Or simply indicate interest here by dropping your e-mail address.

The opportunity you have been looking for is finally here! So what are you waiting for, grab it at once!!

1 Like

Re: Be Self Employed Today by potoki: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am interested n feed me with my email(bisolent@gmail.com). Thank u
Re: Be Self Employed Today by Kangol99(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Self employment rocks! Be self employed!
Re: Be Self Employed Today by saibuhari(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
I called this guy and disagreed with him on his post. He sounded very rude warning me to stay off his thread. The funny thing is that in the whole of his post there was no where he mentioned that the business for which he wants people to call him or drop email address is online game business. I want to ask - why are people so deceitful. Imagine this scammer saying with a one time investment of N40,000 that you will become a millionaire in one month. How possible is this and is he a millionaire now? If he can make a million with N40,000 in a month, will he be looking for people to coach in the game? He has not finished helping his relations and friends and other acquaintances, its now Nairaland he wants to come and help people he does not know. The question is why did he not disclose that the business is gaming in his post?

2 Likes

Re: Be Self Employed Today by IGALA4LIFE(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
saibuhari:
I called this guy and disagreed with him on his post. He sounded very rude warning me to stay off his thread. The funny thing is that in the whole of his post there was no where he mentioned that the business for which he wants people to call him or drop email address is online game business. I want to ask - why are people so deceitful. Imagine this scammer saying with a one time investment of N40,000 that you will become a millionaire in one month. How possible is this and is he a millionaire now? If he can make a million with N40,000 in a month, will he be looking for people to coach in the game? He has not finished helping his relations and friends and other acquaintances, its now Nairaland he wants to come and help people he does not know. The question is why did he not disclose that pthe business is gaming in his post?

Why jump into conclusion for what you know nothing about? Do you think everybody on this forum is out for scamming just like you greedy fellow who will never share something profitable and beneficial to others? Please don't conclude on what you know nothing about because its beyond your comprehension. If you are a doubting Thomas why not give it a try? Did I say you should pay into account. Continue to wallow in darkness after all I am not forcing anybody into it. Good day Mr.
Re: Be Self Employed Today by saibuhari(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Since you are genuine and not greedy but a lover of humanity, why not share the idea publicly why draw people into private discussion via email and phone call? You want me to try it first when you know that its by trying that people are scammed. O boy abeg shift. So many scam on nairaland. Buyers beware!

2 Likes

Re: Be Self Employed Today by IGALA4LIFE(m): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
saibuhari:
Since you are genuine and not greedy but a lover of humanity, why not share the idea publicly why draw people into private discussion via email and phone call? You want me to try it first when you know that its by trying that people are scammed. O boy abeg shift. So many scam on nairaland. Buyers beware!

You are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Be Self Employed Today by saibuhari(m): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
If you are not a scammer, prove me wrong by stating the business for which you want people to call you or drop their email. We are waiting!
Re: Be Self Employed Today by johnnobles: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
saibuhari:
If you are not a scammer, prove me wrong by stating the business for which you want people to call you or drop their email. We are waiting!
Re: Be Self Employed Today by jaelelz: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Check this out...

Gsm 09029899574
email adelajababafemi@yahoo.com

Only serious investor to contact me...

Re: Be Self Employed Today by farefemi: 7:21am On May 01, 2015
YOU GUYS CAN JOIN ME IN THE NEW ENERGY DRINKS BUSINESS. ITS VEMMA ENERGY DRINKS BEST WAY FOR ANY YOUTH TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BEFORE GRADUATION. CALL OR WHATSAPP 08078322643.
Re: Be Self Employed Today by Atesunate15(m): 12:53am On Sep 11, 2015
My email address ogbosa1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Opportunities / CHAKA: I Need Reviews On This App. / Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.