Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] (5614 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Here Is A Package For You! / Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Faculty14(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
@all sad y asking??

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
Cos ure sooo weird angry
Well there's a section for mAD folks like ursef grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Stalemate(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
How old are you? No ulterior motive attached?
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Faculty14:

Cos ure sooo weird angry
Well there's a section for mAD folks like ursef grin
wowshocked then I'll meet you there

2 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Faculty14(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:

grin grin grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Attention seeking Hermaphrodite.
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Faculty14:
grin grin grin
yes na grin

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by pinkycute(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
No pic Yet undecided undecided undecided

Why? tongue

maleGirl:
grin lolzzz.my friend had even told me lots about you guys especially one guy called...(forgotten)

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by mikeczay: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
MANY AR MAD, FEW AR ROAMING. STOP GIVING TROLL ATTENTION
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Faculty14(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
yes na grin

so am hoping to see more topics from you.like when you've finally gotten sense! cheesy..u should create a topic on that too grin grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
pinkycute:
No pic Yet undecided undecided undecided

Why? tongue
still trying to upload one ugly pic of mine smiley

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Faculty14:
so am hoping to see more topics from you.like when you've finally gotten sense! cheesy..u should create a topic on that too grin grin
guy leave me jhur grin

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Faculty14(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
guy leave me jhur grin

I hold you?? tongue
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Faculty14:
I hold you?? tongue
grin you guys don drain my ba3 jare grin ba3 low sad

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Pinkieblue(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
can you pls show me a "happy smiley" there abi you no sabi read ni

I see u don't know d difference between joke and insult, if u misunderstood me I should have clarified that instead of u insulting me
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Faculty14(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
grin you guys don drain my ba3 jare grin ba3 low sad

Eya you don't have lyt embarassed??
No worries *change* as come
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

I see u don't know d difference between joke and insult, if u misunderstood me I should have clarified that instead of u insulting me
am sorry sad

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Faculty14:
Eya you don't have lyt embarassed?? No worries *change* as come
you buhari/APC

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Faculty14(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
you buhari/APC

nah PDP/Gej.just hoping buhari fulfill his promises
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
@malegirl æ u 4 real?i doubt trannie's ain't this outspoken..buh if,i had like u to share ur experience with me.

#IamMaleGirl [/quote]
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Femistico(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Alert!!! warning!! another weed smoker on nland
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by emmysexxy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:

wow I like u already.I think u will cope with nl guys insult.welcome to da club of haters
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
Hi peeps,am a newbie on this forum,I got interested in this site through a friend of mine(girl). She's told me a lot abt this forum,"your guys" "nice chats" and others. Sad enough,she's on BAN,this is the exact thing that trips abt this site "BAN"

I hereby welcome myself

#IamMaleGirl
SCAM®®®™™
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
henrycenter:
@malegirl æ u 4 real?i doubt trannie's ain't this outspoken..buh if,i had like u to share ur experience with me.

#IamMaleGirl
to be sincere I don't get you sad

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
emmysexxy:
wow I like u already.I think u will cope with nl guys insult.welcome to da club of haters
that's the major reason of me joining NL,all thanks to my friend grin

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
SCAM®®®™™
really?? shocked

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
@malegirl jus curious if u actually did got "em both as in transgender.
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
henrycenter:
@malegirl jus curious if u actually did got "em both as in transgender.
you've said it all sad

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
@malegirl u might just make my day
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
Hi peeps,am a newbie on this forum,I got interested in this site through a friend of mine(girl). She's told me a lot abt this forum,"your guys" "nice chats" and others. Sad enough,she's on BAN,this is the exact thing that trips abt this site "BAN"

I hereby welcome myself

#IamMaleGirl
you gat a d!ck
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

you gat a d!ck
your product get nylon package

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
your product get nylon package

Is dah the fvckin question i askt you
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

Is dah the fvckin question i askt you
I think with that answer(qstn) u sud b able 2 ans na

"Did I get dick" and I asked "did ur product have nylon package"

That is: if your product(orijin) doesn't have nylon package,if its only bottle and can,then ao do u xpect me 2 av dick? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The 6 Most Breathtaking Roads In The World / Don't Mess With Me Dog! / Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is ‘after-service’ Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.