Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] (5616 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Here Is A Package For You! / Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / Meet The Most Handsome/ Beautiful Nairalanders Here - You Are Welcome- PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
I think with that answer(qstn) u sud b able 2 ans na

"Did I get dick" and I asked "did ur product have nylon package"

That is: if your product(orijin) doesn't have nylon package,if its only bottle and can,then ao do u xpect me 2 av dick? sad

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
And why dah fvck is ya moniker malegirl? be sincere, are you a transgender
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

And why dah fvck is ya moniker malegirl? be sincere, are you a transgender
about to :\

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
about to :\

And why do you fvckin prefer d!ck to pvssy? undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
@malegirl can u share ur experience with me i can pay u 4 d info if u æ willing,no hate just interested.
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Leitner: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's so obvious you are not new.
Within 30 mins after registering,you already know how to bold letters.
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by pbs4real(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
whose name is undecided

vhema u cn deceive evry1 here def nt me,oya tel me wat u did dt got u banned,cos i knw u hv sharp mouth. . Oya speak
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Macmilla(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leitner:
It's so obvious you are not new.

Within 30 mins after registering,you already know how to bold letters.
Dude you beat me to that. I know it took me several weeks before I learnt all dt.
My best guess is that this is a guy. His mission: to become very popular on NL by being as controversial as possible.
Guys now create new profile and act like females on Nairaland. It's what is in vogue now.
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by francizy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
Hi peeps,am a newbie on this forum,I got interested in this site through a friend of mine(girl). She's told me a lot abt this forum,"your guys" "nice chats" and others. Sad enough,she's on BAN,this is the exact thing that trips abt this site "BAN"

I hereby welcome myself

#IamMaleGirl

You are pretty although you look like a minor (less than 18 years) to me..

All the same, you are welcome to NL, maleGirl...
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by francizy(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
wowshocked then I'll meet you there

Now check this response out... grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by oba2flex(m): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
U are so not new here. Stop claiming that.
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by UniqueGem(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Somebody please tell this troll that this "IamMalegirl" tag on every of her post is so Stale, Outdated and Annoying.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
really?? shocked

u wan turn urself to celeb over night how r u on nairaland u no go pay omage first Ni
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:

And why do you fvckin prefer d!ck to pvssy? undecided
why shouldn't I??

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
henrycenter:
@malegirl can u share ur experience with me i can pay u 4 d info if u æ willing,no hate just interested.
abt what pls

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
pbs4real:
vhema u cn deceive evry1 here def nt me,oya tel me wat u did dt got u banned,cos i knw u hv sharp mouth. . Oya speak
lolzzz,you must be a very good friend to her o grin

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
#Yinmu
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
francizy:

You are pretty although you look like a minor (less than 18 years) to me..

All the same, you are welcome to NL, maleGirl...
yes am still a teenager

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
pbs4real:
lolzzz no mind him/her grin this is me jare I wan banned b4.
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
u wan turn urself to celeb over night how r u on nairaland u no go pay omage first Ni
you mean homage,any 1 sha.

I salute all my masters 4 here o. Likes of henrycenter,lexy2014,vhema,you,orijin101(the troublemaker),pbsreal(am I right) and Mr lalastislala grin
I remain loyal o

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
francizy:

Now check this response out... grin
where it :\

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:

I salute all my masters 4 here o. Likes of henrycenter,lexy2014,vhema,you,orijin101(the troublemaker),pbsreal(am I right) and Mr lalastislala grin
I remain loyal o

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]male girl am no hero o grin. Thank thosmiley and you're welcome to nairaland

Modified: oh its even you. You dis girl(boy). So you did as u ve said. And you opened an accnt here. Have u met any 4ni,bad,sex starved boi grin dem full hia o

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by pbs4real(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
lolzzz,you must be a very good friend to her o grin

vhema is one of ma best pal here On NL. .she has dis sharp mouth. .

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by pbs4real(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
vheMa:
lolzzz no mind him/her grin this is me jare I wan banned b4.
i 4 say,if any1 shld try it 2 ehn!wat happen'd in 1850 wld repeat itself.. #enufsaid
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
pinkycute:
Welcome to NL cool

But If you wanna be popular and well know grin You can create a senseless thread on "Romance Station" then you'll see the main bashing dudes popping in..... grin to say HELLO to you cheesy

How far?
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by pinkycute(f): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am Cool bae and you ? smiley

missclasssy:

How far?
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
pbs4real:
vhema is one of ma best pal here On NL. .she has dis sharp mouth. .
ofcourse she's sharp mouthed *gosh* if we dey talk like dis grin

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
pbs4real:
i 4 say,if any1 shld try it 2 ehn!wat happen'd in 1850 wld repeat itself.. #enufsaid
what happened then grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:

I remain loyal o

wat abt me
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
wat abt me
yes na I mentioned u also. I said "YOU" any ways

I salute kingadeoluomo

Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
You are boring undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by nas4q(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
MaleGir? I can remember Bruce Jenner has just came out to say he's transgender, perhaps d op got motivation from that
Re: Hello Nairalanders,here I Come,latest Nairalander[click To See] by pbs4real(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
vheMa:
what happened then grin
am sure u dnt wna hear it. . Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Mess With Me Dog! / Do Elephants Really Have Four Knees? / Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is ‘after-service’ Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.