Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? (4506 Views)

How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website / How Easy Is Web Designing? / How Is The Interswitch Webpay Doing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by dvonne(f): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2009
How easy is it to intergrate GTB webpay to CSS,PHP AND MYSQL WEBSITE,
pLEASE HELP
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by technocrus: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
it is not exactly easy. but wait you said GTB web pay?. i did no know there is any bank in nigeria that offers a web solution. well if you are sure they offer it then ask them or check around their web site for something called shopping cart API (Application Programming Interface) and then get a decent shopping cart or if you are knowledgable enough you build your own. if they have a decent api i can help you build or modify a shopping cart to that will be able to use thier api. medicalwren@yahoo.co.uk . www.technocrush.com
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by Terebinth(f): 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ technocrush

your website seems to have expired/been unplugged. I'm interested in the Interswitch stuff too. I just want some pointers as to what it involves.
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2009
dvonne:

How easy is it to intergrate GTB webpay to CSS,PHP AND MYSQL WEBSITE,
pLEASE HELP

Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by yawatide(f): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2009
webdezzi,

Just help he babe out, which ones you no dey tongue

dvonne:
I think what webdezzi is trying to say is that your question doesn't make sense. It is not your fault, especially if you aren't a web developer and/or are one but are not up to speed on acronyms, terminologies, etc.

For next time, a better way of phrasing this would be to pose it the way you have, less the, "CSS,PHP AND MYSQL" part. Integrating any form of online payment solution is possible. The question is, is it offered in your locale and what the charges are to set one up as well as maybe what percentage do they take in commission for processing your payments, among others.

Good luck!
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by Afam4eva(m): 5:47am On Mar 25, 2009
@ post

GTB does not have a web pay solution, maybe u saw their logo on a website as a form of payment.
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by quadrillio(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2009
Yes, GTB has a web pay and and very sure cos am using it for a state government as talking to u but I can give details cos of security reason

but they offer it.

buzz me and I will explain how it works
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
GTB has, It appears the ppl at GTB has dealt with the interswitch overheads (which is no fun)
so you just walk up to them and they will provide u with useful info, I learnt gtb is cheaper compared to interswitch's 150k
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by quadrillio(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2009
yes its cheaper, we paid jus 20k to have us added to it
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2009
really! men, i messed up
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by temi2004: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2009
Can someone please give details of how to go about integrating the GT web payment service, or post some links? I cant find anything online.
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by charleomo: 8:27am On May 29, 2009
quadrillio:

yes its cheaper, we paid jus 20k to have us added to it

Conflicting information indeed!
How much does Webpay Integration via GTBank cost 150k, 75k or 20k?
Anyone with reliable information?
Please pm on charleomo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by dvonne(f): 11:07pm On May 29, 2009
I paid N75,000 , and its working real good. grin grin grin
Thanks to all who contributed,
cheers
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by charleomo: 11:53am On May 30, 2009
dvonne:

I paid N75,000 , and its working real good. grin grin grin
Thanks to all who contributed,
cheers

Thanks.
My branch c/s said so but could not indicate how long it takes.
Hope to pay the 75k as there is no alternative.
My fear is: there are posts everywhere about the entire process lasting as much as 3 months.
I find that ridiculous because if not for an identifier on their network (Merchant id) developing a script for payment integration isn't a big deal. There are also scripts everywhere, I guess what they are knocking off 75-150k from Nigerians must be a modified paypal script or so?
Please intimate me on the fastest means for me to avoid dumping 75k somewhere indefinitely.
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by dvonne(f): 9:19pm On May 30, 2009
charleomo:

Thanks.
My branch c/s said so but could not indicate how long it takes.
Hope to pay the 75k as there is no alternative.
My fear is: there are posts everywhere about the entire process lasting as much as 3 months.
I find that ridiculous because if not for an identifier on their network (Merchant id) developing a script for payment integration isn't a big deal. There are also scripts everywhere, I guess what they are knocking off 75-150k from Nigerians must be a modified paypal script or so?
Please intimate me on the fastest means for me to avoid dumping 75k somewhere indefinitely.
Hello Charlie more
Ours took about 3 months as well as you have to be on thier ass, but eventually it is worth the hassle.
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2009
Interesting. . .
Re: How Easy Is It To Integrate Guaranty Trust Bank, Webpay With CSS & MySQL? by charleomo: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2009
dvonne:

Hello Charlie more
Ours took about 3 months as well as you have to be on thier ass, but eventually it is worth the hassle.

Having seen your store, I think http://www.superpages.com.ng/warning.php could be helpful.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Get You 1,000 Active Users For Your App/website For 1,000 Naira / Why Are Bloggers Writing Shorter And Shorter Posts? / Benefits Of Video Advertising For Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.