Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (63397 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by demsid(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
chineke! No hole btw her legs or she can't jst menstruate. I dont get

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Surgery can help her.

3 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by hotgunz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Poor woman, so this man wan tell us he has nt don fuckery for 3yrs?

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by wuramini(f): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Asuokaa:
na wa ooo.....
there is nothing we dont see or read on nairaland
NA true u talk ooo by dear
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Odikwa egwu.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Truckpusher(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
Odikwa egwu.
angry
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by ThisMeansWAR: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
The lesson here is... Test what you want to buy.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
@ the person above me,what do you mean
You mean even sexual content is on this forum:\

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
what does that mean?
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by hotwax: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
So much for "No sex before Marriage". This one na oja okunkun
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by sukkot: 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
shocked grin
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
plainmirror:
You mean a hermaphrodite?
what do I say to this o sad

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by hedonistic: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orishirishi and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Gboliwe: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
And someone somewhere still wants to carry/follow a partner to the alter without testing the item? Story for the gods.

Na wa for this kind of marriage. Is it that the vagina isn't available or she is a trans or that she has never menstruate? If she did full disclosure, someone may have an advice for her. Poor her.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by mostHandsome01: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
she has a vagina but she has never seen her period.
Goldenheart:

And so freaking what? angry
can you help or not?

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by olasha1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
eeeya i pity the poor wife..its all her parent fault,because 1 of my cousin had a similar problem from birth but @ d age of 3 they operate it and she is now living fine .what a bizarre life.@times it look strange hitherto it happens to some1 around u.hope is not too late 4 operation?

3 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by erudyt(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Adyrin(m): 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pix of d Vagina not opening? grin grin grin
shakazuldadon:
no pic..
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Smh. She still shoulda told him.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Adeabbey59(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
That is simply "Akiriboto". But 3 years
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lovexme:

New attention seeker undecided
what have I done to all this ppl now. sad abeg free me o,I am new here o

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by mostHandsome01: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
WTF.....shocked shocked shocked Men will now insist on inspecting our package properly before payment grin

BUT How could they be praying for kids when they haven't had sex before? undecided
Honestly thinking same thing!
Story not complete!!!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Kickair(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
shakazuldadon:
no pic..
d man pix or d woman or d other one
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
lexy2014:
what does that mean?
am a newbie,pls no insult pls

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by baybeeboi: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Picture of the Vagina or...............
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by logica(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vaginal Agenesis.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
I totally support the divorce not because she does not have a phoosie but because she lied about it to her husband.

Marriage should be built on trust and not deceit.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by 9jatatafo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
What kind of journalism is this? The topic read "Lack of virgina opening". You mean Kemi wasn't seeing her menstrual stuff or the husband's di.ck could not penetrate due to lack of hole in between madam Kemi's leg or what? Is Kemi barren or what? I beg OP straight this news well before you confuse us. And for the man, you can't even tell us if you bleeped Kemi for the period of the 3 years your marriage lasted or not.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by eagleeye2: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
That is the cost of looking for a Virgin at all cost.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by SAMBARRY: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
End time vagyna cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.