Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (63399 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmmm...and one person go won tell me say , no sex before marriage angry sad

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by bqlekan(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
More reason i wont ever marry a virgin.. test before marry, tbm... in yoruba land, we call a woman with no vigirna opening 'lakiriboto' grin nah simple thing to cure tho..

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Peejayybold(f): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmmm this is serious. Make she seek medical counsel.

MTN and etisalat data bundle is available. Mtn 1gb for 1200. Call or WhatsApp 07030127562. Bbm 2b3d67ed
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Itulah(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinsur of the absence of vagina deceit or I donbelivit undecided
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by plainmirror(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
what do I say to this o sad

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
You are probably one of those guys whose NL moniker reads (F)
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by petkoffDrake(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
if this make front page, I'll trek from my school to my lodge
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by oyoyome: 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
The man should forgive her nd take heart ,look well well, before u marry nor be say shoku shoku dey for ground.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by demsid(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexymoma:
I don't know what to say ooo..
But e never reach the level of divorce na
if the hubby love am tru tru hdem go join hands tackle the thing
clap for urself , e neva reach to divorce tru tru. D man suppose use hand driller dril out a pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by CeceNene(f): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Like seriously she does not have a vajay? That's strange
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Adesiji77: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
“Anytime I ask her for sex, she would give an excuse to back up her refusal. Meanwhile, we have been praying to God to give us children.

This one is strong! shocked

But...how can they be praying to God to give them children when the man alleged that his wife does not have an "opening"?

This is a curious case...

cc: Ishilove
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
am a newbie,pls no insult pls

I didn't insult u just don't what u mean. Can u b explicit? "Newbie", "malegirl". Shed more light pls
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by fortunechy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
dts one fin i dont like abt ladies.they extremely too secretive.God help we guyz.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by lordmassac(m): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexymoma:
I don't know what to say ooo..
But e never reach the level of divorce na
if the hubby love am tru tru hdem go join hands tackle the thing

No carry that one come o... angry

If she is not honest enough to tell her condition in the first place (i.e before marriage), how do you expect them to tackle the problem together. Who knows how many other secrets she is hiding.

Come use conji bombard the guy for 3 years!! shocked shocked

If I hear say the guy no dey play friendly matches for outside grin

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by cozy7(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
It's just bad the wife didnt open up to him before marriage..
Lies and deceit isnt healthy for relationships.
I cant blame the man, however I feel sorry for the woman
No opening? Is thst really possible? How then does she urinate?

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by joromi: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
The doctors should have noticed this and done something when her mother gave birth to her

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by shammah1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is the disadvantage of sex after marriage. Anyway, the woman was wrong not to tell her man. Sorry for them both
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
If there's no hole in a vgn,there can never be menstruation. It's quite unfortunate,but with money,surgery can be performed to create a hole like they do to those transgender if am correct.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
lexy2014:
I didn't insult u just don't what u mean. Can u b explicit? "Newbie", "malegirl". Shed more light pls
okies no P. Am a new NLander,jus registered an hour ago... And since an hour ago I've enjoyed this site... Especially the way you guys are asking me question and sending E-mails smiley.

I LOVE THIS SITE

Do you know that I ignored all my whatsapp,BBM,FB msgs since I've joined NL,why Cos u guys ROCKs smiley *mtuahh*

I'll definitely preach this site to some of my friends like my friend did also(but she's on BAN) sad

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Badosqi(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Which kind crazy news be this?
No vojo between her legs and the dullard didn't know for 3 years(365+365+365days).

How is that possible? So no intimacy between them for 3 years? How come he said they were praying for children since they had no sex for 3 years... She be Virgin Mary niiiii

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Penboy: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
logica:
Vaginal Agenesis.
hmm!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by xynerise: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
She doesn't have a vagina opening, you have not penetrated, yet you pray for children? How is that possible tori olorun? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by tobiogunboye(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
In case u r buying a tokunbo product make sure it is "tested and trusted" meanwhile if it is a brand new product open d nylon/seal to confirm it is genuine...
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vivipop:
Oooookokobioko! End shall never wonder. This world is growing wierder and stranger everyday grin

we don see u, mc galaxy kid sister......anywhere una go na say una go dey shout oookokobioko!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Infoay: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wonders shall never end!

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by abbey621(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
dridowu:

Abeokuta, April 29, 2015 (NAN) An Abeokuta Customary Court sitting in Ake on Wednesday dissolved a three-year-old marriage between Mr Femi Olayiwole and wife, Kemi, due to the absence of vagina, deceit and frequent fighting.

Olayiwole told the court that his wife deceived him to marry her knowing that she could not bear him a child.

He accused his wife, who had failed to appear in court after being summoned several times, of living a false life, frequent fighting and threatening his life.

“My wife had been deceiving me since we got married I have never seen her pass through menstruation. My wife does not have any vagina opening.

Anytime I ask her for sex, she would give an excuse to back up her refusal. Meanwhile, we have been praying to God to give us children.

“My wife did not tell me anything about her condition before we got married, until February this year that she confessed to me that she had never experienced menstruation in her life.

“I thought she was lying, so I went to see her parents who told me it was true, and that they thought their daughter explained to me before we got married,” Olayiwole told the court.

He pleaded with the court’s president to dissolve his three-year-old marriage that had nothing to show for both now and in future.

The News Agency Nigeria reports that the defendant was absent in spite several summons by the court.

The court’s president, Mr, Olalekan Akande, dissolved the marriage, saying that both parties had made up their minds to part ways.

Akande said that both parties were free to remarry anybody of their choice, adding that the document of the marriage dissolution should be sent to Kemi

Look at the bold sentences and tell me this makes sense!

The man should be held for questioning and the woman found by all means, something ain't right about his story!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by ebonylady4real(f): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Vaginal atresia is a condition in which the vagina is abnormally closed or absent

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Tashaamania(f): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
cozy7:
No opening? Is thst really possible? How then does she urinate?
Lol! There are cases like this, they happen.. Vaginal Agenesis or Atresia if the vagina once developed and after sometime seized developing and I think that's her case..
Her vagina developed and after sometime stopped developing. Usually occurs from birth and thats when it ia likely to be treated if noticed..
This person can still 'wee' -urinate (with difficulties though) and have sex, I think (not sure)- but they usually have a small uterus or absent uterus plus other complications like imperforate hymen which make childbearing impossible

2 Likes

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by TeamSimple(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lol! There are cases like this, they happen.. Vaginal Agenesis or Atresia if the vagina once developed and after sometime seized deveoping and I think that's her case..
Her vagina developed and after sometime stopped developing. Usually occurs from birth and thats when it ia likely to be treated if noticed..
This person can still 'wee' -urinate (with difficulties though) and do other things like having sex- although I'm yet to understand why the man said he cant have sex with her- but they usually have a small uterus or absent uterus plus other complications which make childbearing impossible
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by TeamSimple(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hymen as thick as elephants skin..what a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Wife Stabs Senior Wife To Death In Ondo Over Sex Turn With Their Husband / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.