Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Need Job Within Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Job Within Port Harcourt (2097 Views)

Help!!! I Need Job In Ibadan Pls. I Have Suffered Enough / You May Need Job, Check Out Nirsal Plc Recruitment Via Nextzon Ltd. / Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by trytim100(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
pls if anyone can help me with any work. either menial or real job as far as the salary is above .I HV upper credit in ond
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by Ben1975(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hi trytime100

Why don't you consider training to be a genuine online professional, then you can work and make as much or as little as you like no matter were you are.

I am talking self employment here, owning your own business, an hour or two a day then do other work while you business grows and sustains you.

Just a thought...keep your options open - make multiple streams of income smiley

Ben Ajose
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by Glaxx(m): 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi trytime100

Why don't you consider training to be a genuine online professional, then you can work and make as much or as little as you like no matter were you are.

I am talking self employment here, owning your own business, an hour or two a day then do other work while you business grows and sustains you.

Just a thought...keep your options open - make multiple streams of income smiley

Ben Ajose

Care to explain?
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by Ben1975(m): 3:34pm On May 02, 2015
There are opportunities where you can work from home and they give you all the training and support you will need to help you become a expert online business person - for sure.

These are legitimate long standing programs that have been around for almost 2 decades.

You choose the time you want to work so after you have finished the rest of the day is yours. you are technically self employed.

You can have a day job (if you want) while you grow your home business.

Its a very rewarding way to make a living, people are very helpful and supportige. there are 1.7 million members from 203 countries around the world

Just decide to invest time daily to make it grow and you will repeat the rewards.

I don't make outlandish claims - you are as good as the effort you put in - but these programs have been making people residual income for over 17 years.

Here's one. See my forum post signature click on the link read right down to the bottom - then tell me if you wont further help.
In programs like this one the only people who fail are those who don't take part.

It is free to join and there are never any compulsory fees

If you need any more info or help my email is on my profile page smiley

Best of luck

Ben Ajose
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 04, 2015
You can equally be an agent for a University and get paid. What do i mean? You get students for the university, they register and pay, immediately, you get 15000 naira in your account. If you are interested, pm me.
Goodluck.
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by Ben1975(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2015
Glaxx:

Care to explain?

Sorry to get back so let - offline issues sorry

check out my Nairaland profile page for more details

or email me for more info I will give you all the info you will need smiley

[email]residual.income.for.all.2004@gmail.com[/email]
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by pman06(m): 1:23am On May 07, 2015
veronix:
You can equally be an agent for a University and get paid. What do i mean? You get students for the university, they register and pay, immediately, you get 15000 naira in your account. If you are interested, pm me.
Goodluck.

I think that sound interesting
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by trytim100(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2015
pman06:

I think that sound interesting
all. I really want is salary paid job.I HV done so many online biz,be a facilitator but no to avail.
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by AFOKEOGHENE: 8:55am On May 07, 2015
Please what is your contact to the said university. AM interested
Ben1975:

Sorry to get back so let - offline issues sorry
check out my Nairaland profile page for more details
or email me for more info I will give you all the info you will need smiley
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by AFOKEOGHENE: 8:59am On May 07, 2015
am interested. Please what is the name of the said university
No contact on your wall.
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by Ben1975(m): 2:22am On May 08, 2015
I'm independent I am not associated with any university. I am an independent marketing professional but I can still be of assistance to you.

My contact details again

08 134 966 599

If you are looking for just a paid 9 to 5 salary then I may not be the right person for you. But if you want to grow unlimited amounts as a freelancer who can work from anywhere and work as many hours has he or she likes from the comfort of your own pc, then I'm your guy smiley

Check out my Nairaland profile page for more info: [url=http:/www.nairaland.com/ben1975]ben1975[/url]

AFOKEOGHENE:
Please what is your contact to the said university. AM interested
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by trytim100(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2015
Ben1975:
Hi trytime100

Ben Ajose

if am registering it it will shown an error has occur .what could b d problem
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by Ben1975(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Hi trytim100

Are you talking about my program (in my signature link)?
If that is the case try emailing me and I will set you up properly smiley

ben@eliteeca.com (please no spammers I don't want adverts)

If you are talking about something else, please clarify.

Ben Ajose

trytim100:
if am registering it it will shown an error has occur .what could b d problem
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by trytim100(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
am having challenging in register SFI.
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by Ben1975(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
trytim100:
am having challenging in register SFI.

Hi trytim100

I have changed the registration website in my signature to a new login page try it now. Click on the hyperlink in my signature below, let me know if you still have issues if you do I can register you manually if you want.

Ben
Re: I Need Job Within Port Harcourt by rummmy: 3:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Just sign up and make ur cool cash,http://theyouthjob.com/?ref=12684

(1) (Reply)

SAII Associates Limited/gte Latest Recruitment (5 Positions) / Apply For Cchub Graduate Programme – Www.cchubnigeria.com / Workforce Group Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.