Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here (19590 Views)

My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. / Kebbi State A'15 Let's Meet Here / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by niceeric(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2015
nobleirc:
Hello House,
Quick question: how far is benue from lagos?... i`ve a family that left lagos since 8am (cross country bus from Yaba) and as at 1:00am right now, they still havent gotten to the camp, she says it seems the driver has never taken that route before, and there is no one to ask, as its dark already.
its 17hours already,and they havent gotten to the camp, this is scary, please update
so someone still went ahead to go with cross country to Benue camp from lagos after my lengthy note on my experience doing same last year November?

well,theyll get there when dey do.

1 Like

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Rishard(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2015
ernesterioo:
Fucking hating benue
Why what's happening?
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 06, 2015
Dff

1 Like

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omisakint: 11:02pm On May 06, 2015
Hello guys, my friend got her statement of result today. She's coming into camp tomorrow. Will they let her in ?? #benue camp
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Rishard(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
omisakint:
Hello guys, my friend got her statement of result today. She's coming into camp tomorrow. Will they let her in ?? #benue camp

Just heard they are overcrowded and are sending people home and telling them to come back for stream 2. Violence has erupted now with the students refusing to go back.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omisakint: 11:47pm On May 06, 2015
Rishard:

Just heard they are overcrowded and are sending people home and telling them to come back for stream 2. Violence has erupted now with the students refusing to go back.

Ok. My friend is leaving there early tomorrow. Pls kindly give me situation report before 5am tomorrow pls(thursday)
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omisakint: 11:54pm On May 06, 2015
nobleirc:
i hear there is no bed-space,and they cant continue "accreditation" of 3k plus corp members because there is no light and no fuel..
they are thinking of deploying them back to their states.. most of them havent had their baths and they are left out in the open...
PS: i`m not there, i`m being complained to, every 30mins,..LOL

My friend is leaving there early tomorrow.
Pls kindly give me situation report before 5am
tomorrow pls(thursday)
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Rishard(m): 12:46am On May 07, 2015
omisakint:

My friend is leaving there early tomorrow.
Pls kindly give me situation report before 5am
tomorrow pls(thursday)

Im not in the camp so I wouldn't be able to sorry. Just relaying first hand info from my wife who is in the camp. Just a word of caution; the camp is severely overcrowded and they MAY be turned away like so many have been today.

I wish your friend the best of luck.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omisakint: 12:51am On May 07, 2015
Rishard:

Im not in the camp so I wouldn't be able to sorry. Just relaying first hand info from my wife who is in the camp. Just a word of caution; the camp is severely overcrowded and they MAY be turned away like so many have been today.

I wish your friend the best of luck.

It alright. Those that were turned back. What's der fate if u know?? Stream 2? Or next batch?
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Rishard(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2015
omisakint:

It alright. Those that were turned back. What's der fate if u know?? Stream 2? Or next batch?

Stream 2. The camp is so unorganised, it's a shame. Camp officials and their slow computers!! Some people aren't even registered up till now.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omisakint: 1:11am On May 07, 2015
Rishard:

Stream 2. The camp is so unorganised, it's a shame. Camp officials and their slow computers!! Some people aren't even registered up till now.

Thanks for the info bro. She will go tomorrow. And i hopefully if she won't get into camp she will be asked to come for stream 2

1 Like

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Rishard(m): 1:13am On May 07, 2015
Que for registration

Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Rishard(m): 1:32am On May 07, 2015
omisakint:

Thanks for the info bro. She will go tomorrow. And i hopefully if she won't get into camp she will be asked to come for stream 2

You're welcome! Yes if she doesn't make it in she will definitely come for stream 2.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by ernesterioo(f): 4:26am On May 07, 2015
Rishard:

Why what's happening?
worst camp so far in terms of administration n management, we re over 6000 corpers ere,lot weren't registered self cox of d influx of corp members in dstate
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:12am On May 07, 2015
I have been offline now for a while as a rseult of the tedious registration exercise I had to go through.
I must confess,Benue State NYSC orientation camp is a complete sham.It is so disorganized that u to start wonder if they were expecting corpers at all.No bathrooms, no toilet, guys bath outside very early before dawn everyday even with ladies passing by.
Alot of corpers are without bedspaces,you see guys sleeping along the corridor. Latest info reaching me is that the hundreds of prospective corp members yet to complete there registration are being asked to go home and come for stream 2. Its very pathetic here.

I will post pictures as soon as I can
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omisakint: 6:28am On May 07, 2015
haywhy28:
I have been offline now for a while as a rseult of the tedious registration exercise I had to go through.
I must confess,Benue State NYSC orientation camp is a complete sham.It is so disorganized that u to start wonder if they were expecting corpers at all.No bathrooms, no toilet, guys bath outside very early before dawn everyday even with ladies passing by.
Alot of corpers are without bedspaces,you see guys sleeping along the corridor. Latest info reaching me is that the hundreds of prospective corp members yet to complete there registration are being asked to go home and come for stream 2. Its very pathetic here.

Seriously Nigeria administrative structure needs total upgrade. They shld be aware of the capacity of the camp before posting people there. haywhy28 what will be the fate of anyone that got to camp today? Come back for stream 2?? Pls reply
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omisakint: 6:29am On May 07, 2015
ernesterioo:
worst camp so far in terms of administration n management, we re over 6000 corpers ere,lot weren't registered self cox of d influx of corp members in dstate

Boss, what will be the fate of
anyone that got to camp today? Come back for
stream 2?? Pls reply
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by foxyac3(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2015
Welcome to Benue State...
settle down folks, let's show u how u will enjoy ur stay in Camp. "The Dead bodies don't like embalming Fluid, but they can't do without it". every tedious step u take during ur first 3days will soon be eased.. trust me!
When u see ur posting later some will cry and faint.... but u will learn to like it nonni.
just have Fun, make friends.... Socialize, U will learn to 3weeks is too small for Camping.
#iRepBatchC'14
just follow @foxyac3 on any social media. grin
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by omisakint: 8:01am On May 07, 2015
You have been scheduled for stream 2 of 2015 batch A orientation course in Benue State. Any inconvenience is regretted. DG NYSC.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by wiZbanky(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2015
You are most welcome to d "empty basket of the nation".. Only yam and oranges are surplus here, most especially when you come to zaki biam in ukum l.g.a with the largest yam market in africa...av fun at camp dou cos dats d only interesting part of NYSC
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by wiZbanky(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2015
haywhy28:

Boss I guess tis as a result of ur batch being d first set to be mobilized dis year. A lot of ppl r on grnd waiting..it wasn't as dat clumsy wen we camped dia thou I can't gv much credit 2dat "God 4saken" camp too but lo, make fun awta it, all well and gud..3wks will soon b ova but I bet u, d rest of d servc year myt even be worse dan dat depending on whr u are posted to..tis beta u shd work it awt in camp to suit ur comfortability
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by wiZbanky(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2015
prissyluv:

Thanks. Another question is,is benue a place where one can acquire some basic skills or professional certs. Thanks.
I pray o
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by ooluwasinzu(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
I just got this text message

You have been scheduled for stream 2 of 2015 batch A orientation course in Benue State. Any inconvenience is regretted. DG NYSC.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Herapal(m): 11:17am On May 08, 2015
omisakint:
They will not let her in. OBS on point, This is the benue fb group www./1666463436914859?refid=27
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Herapal(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2015
wiZbanky:
d rest of d servc year myt even be worse dan dat depending on whr u are posted to..tis beta u shd work it awt in camp to suit ur comfortability
where would you suggest?
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by wiZbanky(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2015
Herapal:
where would you suggest?
it depends on ur taste. If u are d flexing type then makurdi, gboko or otukpo is where you would want to be but if u are d reserved type willing to save money then I suggest aliade, zaki biam, konshisha e.t.c
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by iskuburi407: 8:09pm On May 08, 2015
NYSC benue camp is messed up men iz fkd up, everything is 4 sale even breathing.
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by nastyd(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2015
Reppin Wannune Camp

Platoon 9

Block C1

lyf here is hectic..bt we survivn
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by nastyd(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by bamac(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2015
nastyd:
Reppin Mannune Camp
Platoon 9

Block C1

lyf here is hectic..bt we survivn
Wannune not mannune
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by Trypa(f): 8:58am On May 10, 2015
Please house am here to ask you guys for a favour please
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Please am counting on you guys. Thanks
Re: Benue State A'15 Let's Meet Here by beyoncausme: 12:26pm On May 10, 2015
welcome to benue state....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boi Establishes N2bn Fund For NYSC Members / Corper Aderogba Timothy Ayooluwa Invents TimseVac, Solar-Powered Vaccine Cooler / NYSC Secures N200m Bank Facility For Disbursement To Corps Members As Loans – DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.