Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB (31348 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo / Ion, Jumia Twitter, Jumia Nigeria, Spanish Footballnews Barcelona Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Mization(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
#JourneyToAsorock

The Spanish delegation excitedly presents Spanish/Nigerian flag to President elect Buhari.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Mization(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
The Turkish delegation present Ali Ahmed to President elect Buhari. He is one of the 20 pilots of Ottoman empire, A Nigerian descent.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Mization(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
President Elect Buhari meets Turkish ambassador and Delegation.
#Ambassador Mustapha Pulat.

6 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Mization(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
President elect @MBuhari whilst waiting to receive the Turkish Ambassador, Grabs his papers. A favourite habit.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by omenka(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
If you like, book all the front seats, as long as Buhari is involved, I'd have to take seat and wait patiently. smiley

Modified:

Wow!!! Baba, all these attention sharing in Abuja, daris gooodu oo!! Daris goodu oo!!

There is something about this man that gives me goose bumps. I just can't put a finger on it. smiley

God bless and continually strengthen you sir.

I love you Mr President-elect. smiley

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by bsolo1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
OP, dat flag on the 1st pic is 4 Spain and not poland.

By the way GMB my HERO, Fashola my ROLE MODEL, Diezani my SUGAR MUMMY...Mr robot, temitemi take note!

Modified: who else don notice say Buhari swag too much, 4rm the shades(glasses) to the starched agbada..abeg clear the way 4 BABA!

77 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
#CHANGE#
#sai baba

#we're getting there# grin

24 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
climbs on the rooftop to see the flag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by NCOIM(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mtchewww

Islamic Commendations angry
Still waiting patiently for Boko haram Commendations

grin
#Sips Orijin mixed with Zobo cool

5 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Mization(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
If you like, book all the front seats, as long as Buhari is involved, I'd have to take seat and wait patiently. smiley

The wait is over bro. Enjoy the pics.

Cc Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by dunkem21(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by iyatrustee(f): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
I love the way World leaders are falling over themselves to be amongst the first to be associated with Buhari.

Nigeria would be great again!

Baba get swags abeg, see him forming with daily sun N/paper cheesy

71 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
No wonder some people feel useless. Parallel government grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari is receiving ambassadors, Jonathan is vexing.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by efilefun(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Time has thought me:
YOU NEED CHALLENGE TO FIGHT FOR SUCCESS.
YOU NEED FRIENDS WITH VISION TO BE A SUCCESS.
YOU NEED MORE ENEMY TO REMAIN SUCCESSFUL.
YOU NEED GOD TO RETAIN "SUCCESSFULNESS".

May God Almighty Lead Nigeria to greater heights and put those wishing this administration would fail into shame. They hating but baba is waxing stronger, looking fresher and planning on how to make nigeria a great country

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
some ppl go dey vex nw

4 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by efilefun(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:
I love the way World leaders are falling over themselves to be amongst the first to be associated with Buhari.

Nigeria would be great again!

Baba get swags abeg, see him forming with daily sun N/paper cheesy
I just can't imagine some people wanted us to continue with that fedora hat corrupt man that couldn't control his wife yet wanted to control 170million Nigerians for another 4years..

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by omenka(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:
Mtchewww

Islamic Commendations angry
Still waiting patiently for Boko haram Commendations

grin
#Sips Orijin mixed with Zobo cool
You show chronic symptoms of badbelleiosis. If left unattended to before 29th of May, it could turn fatal.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by iyatrustee(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
efilefun:
I just can't imagine some people wanted us to continue with that fedora hat corrupt man that couldn't control his wife yet wanted to control 170million Nigerians for another 4years..

Most of those people were benefiting from his Govt not minding what the overall good of the country was.

17 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by omenka(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
A president who reads the papers himself without relying on piecemeals from a retinue of media aides is one that could hardly be lied to.

Sai Baba!

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Has anyone seen ceo4eva lately?? We miss his picture series. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Mization(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
bsolo1:
OP, dat flag on the 1st pic is 4 Spain and not poland.

By the way GMB my HERO, Fashola my ROLE MODEL, Diezani my SUGAR MUMMY...Mr robot, temitemi take note!

Thanks. Here are pics from the meeting with the polish delegates after innaugurating the transition committee earlier today.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by slimfit1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
The man no dey read primary school story book like my current president.

18 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by koladebrainiac(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
wow! that revelation thou! some should Google that Ahmet Ali Celikten -1883-1969 ooooo. thats historic facts from spanish oooo

6 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by slimfit1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
A president who reads the papers himself without relying on piecemeals from a retinue of media aides is one that could hardly be lied to.

Sai Baba!

Hahah dey no dey lie to person weah sober brukutu no good my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by patrickmuf(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Omenka shey you dey craze ni? See as you almost book the whole space, abeg shift make I Sidon...You think say you admire GMB pass me?
Nigeria is on the right path again, I can see greatness ahead...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by coolcharm(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's a pity this is happening under the very nose of an incumbent president! Aside conceding defeat in the just concluded elections, I wonder what the world will remember our incumbent president for after May 29. No wonder the issue of GMB running a parallel Government is popping up. Well, I don't blame him he is more popular at the moment. Someone simply wasn't charismatic. undecided

27 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by amakaobiemeka: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:

Sai Baba!
u nailed it! I dont knw why i just have so much faith in him. I feel he is one of us(the masses) who truly represents our interest and not the big men politicians that have lost touch with what the people feel

17 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Stellaenefa(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=coolcharm post=33241121]It's a pity this is happening under the very nose of an incumbent president! Aside conceding defeat in the just concluded elections, I wonder what the world will remember our incumbent president for after May 29. No wonder the issue of GMB running a parallel Government is popping up. Well, I don't blame him he is more popular at the moment. Someone simply wasn't charismatic. undecided[/quote

True

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Demmzy15(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Our president grin

GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model and Rochas our next Presido grin grin

In Sha Allah cool

16 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by luvmijeje(f): 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ope ooo. A Nigerian President to be reading a Nigeria Newspaper.

7 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by DickDastardly(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Former President IBB In Minna (Photo) / Dino Malaye Shows Off His Sons In New Adorable Photo / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.