Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash (2969 Views)

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post / Jonathan, Buhari's Transition Teams Meet In Abuja / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by olokfor: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
A disagreement has broken out between the transition committees of President Goodluck Jonathan and General Muhammadu Buhari as the president accused the Buhari team of acting like a parallel government and trying to stampede the Jonathan administration out of office.

Addressing state House correspondents after the Federal Executive Council meeting Wednesday, the Minister of National Planning who is also a member of the Jonathan Transition Committee, Abubakar Suleiman said the Buhari transition team was making impossible demands from the government.

Although he did not name those demands, he however warned that the president’s magnanimity should not be construed as cowardice.

Details later.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/04/breaking-news-jonathan-buharis.html
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by olokfor: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Talk am make we hear, we all are entitle to know
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by luvmijeje(f): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
What are they demanding? Allow Nigerians to be the judge.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Chigold101(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=olokfor post=33239836][/quote]

Tell them oh...

Because he accepted defeat without heading to tribunal, they should not take him for granted.

GEJ... WORLD HERO OF DEMOCRACY... I love you DIE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Chimarto: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Power mongers
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Lovexme(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
All power-drunk individuals undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Great
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by MrPeterson(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tell us there demands ? It is game over , no penalties, just bow out peacefully

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Austindark(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
make nobody provoke the UN candidate o
he is still to be treated with all respect..... being gentle doesn't make him a coward
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by cyprus000: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by IfyAwazie(f): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
If i were oga Jona, i'll leave the office for dem today. No need to wait till may 29th. Their shakara don too much.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by DaGC(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Now I understand the parallel government situation better.

Meanwhile some retards on the frontpage thread of this issue have started running their mouths without even knowing what the issue was all about.

Nairaland = 20% sensible people, 80% retards. cry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Jorussia(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
IfyAwazie:
If i were oga Jona, i'll leave the office for dem today. No need to wait till may 29th. Their shakara don too much.
Then go and tell him to leave d office for them,Do you even know what transition entails self?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by GetUmad: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Lmao........... Reason why there's this school of thought that Nigerian women haven't got the required balls to govern this country.

They'd handle governance same way they treat their husband at home.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by stinggy(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
olokfor:

Addressing state House correspondents after the Federal Executive Council meeting Wednesday, the Minister of National Planning who is also a member of the Jonathan Transition Committee, Abubakar Suleiman said the Buhari transition team was making impossible demands from the government.

Until I hear further on the demands made lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by coolcharm(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
luvmijeje:
What are they demanding? Allow Nigerians to be the judge.

Abi o. Someone is trying to sell fish. Lol

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by simplex2: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
stinggy:

Until I hear further on the demands made lipsrsealed

What other demands do you think they made apart from diligence and thoroughness? We all know that the GEJ team will be filled with gluttons and drunks who are lazy to be thorough in anything; because everything is jamboree!

Ask any minister to prepare a common hand-over note and you will see them moving the file to the perm sec.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Baba's pple should calm down. The affairs belong to dem. It's a matter of days.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by IfyAwazie(f): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jorussia:
Then go and tell him to leave d office for them,Do you even know what transition entails self?
if possible.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by sammyj: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
I know GEJ has hidden agenda to ridicule GMB's soon to be government. GEJ should just park is load and leave, we are feed up his clueless administration !!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by majalisa(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
DaGC:
Now I understand the parallel government situation better.

Meanwhile some retards on the frontpage thread of this issue have started running their mouths without even knowing what the issue was all about.

Nairaland = 20% sensible people, 80% retards. cry
ur cranial fluids no dey leak.GOD BLESS UR TYPE
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
wait
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by cooljude(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
I can't make any judgement until i know their main struggle. I can speculate maybe the side of the president feel disgusted by the posturing of Buhari's people.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by baybeeboi: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
these people had better take easy with Oga Jonah....He's not been very friendly
He's got a sack-tag on His ambient lately.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by omonnakoda: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think they have been asking for Aso Rock souvenirs like bra and "pint" of Mama Peace. Dat ees too muulch

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by benuejosh: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Them don start work?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by baybeeboi: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
sammyj:
GEJ should just park is load and leave,
we are feed up his clueless administration !!! cool cool

who says English is common?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by cohug: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bunch of moda fokas! Both going and incoming admin no difference! Lord hear our prayers!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by ki02020(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
They should tell us the demands that were made
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
BABAONECHANCE love violent situations, so that his boys will cause mayhem
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan, Buhari’s Transition Committees Clash by sammyj: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
............................... grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
baybeeboi:

who says English is common?

(1) (Reply)

Gen Gowon Shaking Hands With Justin Trudeau As A Child In 1973 / Buhari Will Die Unless I Am Not Called By God – Prophet Chukwudi Claims / We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.