Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here (24278 Views)

Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by SUCRE007: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
If you're posted to Taraba let's meet here

1 Like

Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by cherieberry(f): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
SUCRE007:
If you're posted to Taraba let's meet here
See me here..cryin though
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by reezee: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
am here
still can't believe it
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by ctman(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
taraba state... feel like crying...
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by SUCRE007: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
cherieberry:

See me here..cryin though

Don't cry bar

Its well
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Temilaty(f): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Taraba presentTaraba presentTaraba present
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by teebee22(f): 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
HERE O. STILL WAITING FOR THE ORIGINAL CALL UP LETTER SHA

1 Like

Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by SUCRE007: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am based in Lagos and might be leaving on Monday

Anybody with Mii
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by cherieberry(f): 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
SUCRE007:

Don't cry bar

Its well
Pls frm abj to taraba ow many yrs e go take b4 I reach dia
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by sambiyi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello everyone.
Am Samuel batch C corp member serving presently in jalingo.
Don't be scared though it's very far but seriously it's a good place.
Call me 08067359287.
For any info.
Thanks.
If you are in Lagos, you can get a flight or bus.
A flight cost like 26k to Yola and from Yola to Jalingo is like 2k and 5hours.
Buses
Samfan or fair plus load directly from Lagos to Taraba State at 7,500 and is 23-26hours.
Don't be panic, no attack or crisis.
It's a Christian state though they have issues but not at the expenses of the corpers.
I will say again congratulations.
If you want to redeploy back come with your documents is as easy as sleeping and wake up.
And if you are staying prepare your mind.
You can call me or whatsapp me.
Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by SUCRE007: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
cherieberry:

It can't be as far as those of us coming from Lagos

Everything works together for good
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by yokiti: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jimwalex and his other Abusite, the naturally ahead graduates; please obey this clarion cal on behalf of our incoming corpers, we need to know more about Taraba from you.
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by opo26: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
when I see taraba I was like God its well

plz if u are going to taraba from Osun state Osogbo plz call me 08039268498 and if u have any news that can encourage us as a news Corp member plz tell us oooooo am till scare oooo
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Jiboxy: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pls Im also posted to Taraba I live in Lagos n I dnt want to travel alone, if u r in lag maybe we can go together here's my num 08085202495
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Copershun: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Was posted to taraba and I stay @Enugu. Pls dose with me should notify. Don't wanna travel alone.
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Jimwalex(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
yokiti:
Jimwalex and his other Abusite, the naturally ahead graduates; please obey this clarion cal on behalf of our incoming corpers, we need to know more about Taraba from you.
alright boss..i will always be available for any assistance.meanwhile,as i have always said,Taraba is inseparable with two problems;harsh weather and distance! That aside,i think every other things are OK in Taraba.the state alawee is #10k,although due to consistent changing of the governors in the state we have not been paid since February this year..hmmm what again oh..i think i wl stop for nw..@ house.pls dont hesitate to ask me any question again

1 Like

Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by sambiyi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
ello everyone.
Call me 08067359287.
For any info.
Thanks.
Buses
Samfan or fair plus load directly from Lagos to Taraba State at 7,500 and is 23-26hours.
It's a Christian state though they have issues but not at the expenses of the corpers.
If you want to redeploy back come with your documents is as easy as sleeping and wake up.
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by sambiyi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jimwalex:

alright boss..i will always be available for any assistance.meanwhile,as i have always said,Taraba are inseparable with two problems;harsh weather and distance! That aside,i think every other things are OK in Taraba.the state alawee is #10k,although due to consistent changing of the governors in the state we have not been paid since February this year..hmmm what again oh..i think i wl stop for nw..@ house.pls dont hesitate to ask me any question again

ello everyone.
Call me 08067359287.
For any info.
Thanks.
Buses
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by sambiyi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jiboxy:
Pls Im also posted to Taraba I live in Lagos n I dnt want to travel alone, if u r in lag maybe we can go together here's my num 08085202495

ello everyone.
Call me 08067359287.
For any info.
Thanks.
Buses
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by sambiyi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
SUCRE007:

It can't be as far as those of us coming from Lagos

Everything works together for good

ello everyone.
Call me 08067359287.
For any info.
Thanks.
Buses
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by streetlaur: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Posted to Taraba but presently in Anambra.. Can't even explain how I feel presently..

1 Like

Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Prince202020(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Posted to Taraba State, am not happy about it though, but all glory to God.
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Prince202020(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am traveling from Port Harcourt, how many days will it take me to reach Jalingo n please anyone going from PH here should Pls let us know, so that we can go together.
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Hardetayour: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
cherieberry:

Its 12 hours + from Abuja depending on the driver and stopping method. I served in Taraba but relocated to Oyo
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Hardetayour: 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good Evening. I camped in Taraba Batch 14C but relocated to Oyo.
If you're going from Lagos, DON'T go alone cos the journey is more than a day and you might be required to sleep in the bus. So go in groups.

To be on the safer side. If u know someone in Abuja, u can spend the night there and continue your journey the next day. From Abuja (Nyanyan car park) to Jalingo is 12 hours plus.

Lastly, when u see a sign board saying 'Welcome to Taraba State', don't give yourself hope that u're there already cos u have 3 hours before you get to Jalingo.

For the ones that can afford flight ticket.
Buy a plane ticket going to Yola. It was 26k, don't know about now. You'll have stopover in Abuja before u get to Yola. From Yola to Jalingo is approximately 3 hours. Those cab guys might want to scam you, tfare from Yola to Jalingo is 1k.

Don't know how the weather is at this time of the year but be prepared for hot sun at 6am and extreme cold in the midnight too.

Camp was fun for me, Make it fun for yourself

Note: Its very easy for u to redeploy from Taraba but u might not be taken to where u want
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Nitefury: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hardetayour:
Its 12 hours + from Abuja depending on the driver and stopping method. I served in Taraba but relocated to Oyo

Calm down sire... Abuja and Taraba State are both in the same north-central region.

Abuja to Makurdi: 4hrs. At 100kmh

Makurdi to Katsina-Ala 2hrs..(actually 1hr 30 minutes)

K-Ala to Jalingo not more than 2hrs

Abeg no scare person..
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Hardetayour: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nitefury:

Calm down sire... Abuja and Taraba State are both in the same north-central region.

Abuja to Makurdi: 4hrs. At 100kmh

Makurdi to Katsina-Ala 2hrs..(actually 1hr 30 minutes)

K-Ala to Jalingo not more than 2hrs

Abeg no scare person..
Lol. I went on that journey in November. I know what I'm saying sir. Left Abuja past 8, got to Jalingo some minutes before 9
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Nitefury: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hardetayour:
Lol. I went on that journey in November. I know what I'm saying sir. Left Abuja past 8, got to Jalingo some minutes before 9

I won't argue with you.. But I strongly believe the car you boarded was faulty or moved below 100kph..

This is know because its a route I pass (commercial bus) or persinally drive through regularly.

Unless this is not the route your driver took. But I know TSTC buses make use of this route also.

12 hours is outrageous from ABJ to Jalingo.
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by bashir1451(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hy am Bash and I'm posted to Taraba state. Can any body pls tell me the safest route to follow from Sokoto and for how long my sorry ass will have to journey before I get there?
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by cherieberry(f): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hardetayour:
Pls ow did u redeploy?
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by cherieberry(f): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hardetayour:
Good Evening. I camped in Taraba Batch 14C but relocated to Oyo.
If you're going from Lagos, DON'T go alone cos the journey is more than a day and you might be required to sleep in the bus. So go in groups.

To be on the safer side. If u know someone in Abuja, u can spend the night there and continue your journey the next day. From Abuja (Nyanyan car park) to Jalingo is 12 hours plus.

Lastly, when u see a sign board saying 'Welcome to Taraba State', don't give yourself hope that u're there already cos u have 3 hours before you get to Jalingo.

For the ones that can afford flight ticket.
Buy a plane ticket going to Yola. It was 26k, don't know about now. You'll have stopover in Abuja before u get to Yola. From Yola to Jalingo is approximately 3 hours. Those cab guys might want to scam you, tfare from Yola to Jalingo is 1k.

Don't know how the weather is at this time of the year but be prepared for hot sun at 6am and extreme cold in the midnight too.

Camp was fun for me, Make it fun for yourself

Note: Its very easy for u to redeploy from Taraba but u might not be taken to where u want
Thanks for encouragement! Pls ow easy is it to redeploy...wat are d reequirements
Re: Nysc A15 Taraba Peeps Lets Meet Here by Hardetayour: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nitefury:

I won't argue with you.. But I strongly believe the car you boarded was faulty or moved below 100kph..

This is know because its a route I pass (commercial bus) or persinally drive through regularly.

Unless this is not the route your driver took. But I know TSTC buses make use of this route also.

12 hours is outrageous from ABJ to Jalingo.
Ok sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Zamfara Corper Is Missing (Photos) / Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.