Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Prospective Nysc "Edo State" - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective Nysc "Edo State" (18797 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members / Nysc Edo State Locked For One Week / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
macuwon:

Yes sire! I hail you.... Mod of life!

Full gist is Coming soon, meanwhile did you say rationalmind redeployed?

Yokiti seems to forget there's a big difference between absconding ones PPA and redeploying cheesy
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 02, 2015
beshiman:
Currently serving corps members, please, are there 'copers' lodges in Edo State or corps members are to rent apartments to stay?
Thanks.

It's PPA dependent. Some have lodges for corpers, some don't.
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by macuwon(m): 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
rationalmind:

Yokiti seems to forget there's a big difference between absconding ones PPA and redeploying cheesy

Lol... That was my point exactly

1 Like

Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by beshiman(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2015
rationalmind:

It's PPA dependent. Some have lodges for corpers, some don't.

Okay.
Thanks Sir.
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 02, 2015
beshiman:

Okay.
Thanks Sir.

cool
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by ntutu(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2015
J
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by mclegend1(m): 8:04pm On May 03, 2015
Gracyel:

Kk... Thanks

Hey. The transport company said they can take us to camp if we're up to 10. So it would be cool. if you can find anyone to join you, we are 4 currently
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Citizen01(f): 8:12pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Gracyel(f): 9:31pm On May 03, 2015
mclegend1:

Hey. The transport company said they can take us to camp if we're up to 10. So it would be cool. if you can find anyone to join you, we are 4 currently
Really!?? For d same price?.. We are 3 over here. Dat makes 7 of us.
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by MikoLee(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
mclegend1:

that's nice, how much will the tfare be?
drop your number for whatsapp na
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by mclegend1(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2015
Gracyel:

Really!?? For d same price?.. We are 3 over here. Dat makes 7 of us.

That's awesome. Guess we'l just hope to find. 3 more. Going around 10:30 tomorrow to book
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by mclegend1(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
MikoLee:

that's nice, how much will the tfare be?
drop your number for whatsapp na

Its from Ibadan. And I dropped my no earlier. 07069617627
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by echechrisode(m): 4:21am On May 04, 2015
MzYemmy:
Tnks, first of, aws d camp like (Ntwrk, convenience nd Co) then Aw much for state allowance. Tnks again
Mz Yenny feel free to give me a call am presently a serving corp member in benin Edo state,08177144784.welcome to Edo state
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by beshiman(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2015
Hello. Please, is anyone going tomorrow morning from Lagos (Berger) to Edo?
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by flocka(m): 4:41pm On May 04, 2015
Citizen01:
Hi everyone, I'm Funmi from OAU, also posted to Edo and I'll be going from Ife. Please add me to the whatsapp group 07031624657.
Citizen01:
Hi everyone, I'm Funmi from OAU, also posted to Edo and I'll be going from Ife. Please add me to the whatsapp group 07031624657.

I grad from oau too and serving in Edo presently....I have messaged u on your whatsapp on how u can move
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by holluville: 11:18pm On May 04, 2015
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by donphilopus: 7:25pm On May 06, 2015
Boltam:
shld i call d schl yeye or jagons or both sef,one secondary schl in esan west ekpoma

Where is the secondary school situated in Ekpoma? Is it Ihumudumu Secondary School or that of Ujemen?!
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by donphilopus: 7:34pm On May 06, 2015
xule20:
Am posted to edo oh!currently in lagos and will likely enter before tuesday,i have pals there.......am not frequent here pls holla at www.fb.com/charmingslim

Boss, you're lucky o. Just saw your Facebook's Profile and discovered you're from Kogi State (Okene to be precise). If you're lucky enough, you might be posted to Igarra (in Edo State) which coincidentally understands Okene language. Nwaho adai

1 Like

Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by donphilopus: 7:54pm On May 06, 2015
Gracyel:

Me too..

I was specifically told to be very careful... Can u imagine.
Av ju

Una too dey fear. Just pray you should be deployed to Igarra in Edo State. We're very accommodating. You go like am.. I even fit give you free room for my side sef cheesy grin tongue

CC: Caseless, Omenka cheesy
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Caseless: 9:16pm On May 06, 2015
donphilopus:

Una too dey fear. Just pray you should be deployed to Igarra in Edo State. We're very accommodating. You go like am.. I even fit give you free room for my side sef cheesy grin tongue

present sir!!!

She nor sour at all!all cool
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by omenka(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2015
Caseless:
present sir!!!

She nor sour at all!all cool
Child abuse. Free the smallie.
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by omenka(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
donphilopus:

Baba, I dey your side. Carry go. I go send my secretary to come sign duckets on my behalf. Errthang on me!
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Caseless: 6:27am On May 07, 2015
omenka:
Child abuse. Free the smallie.
smallie like that? grin pesin wey wan go service....

This one don ripe finish and waiting to b plucked.

*grabs stone to throw at the ropes mango in villagers style*
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by MrDojo(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2015
Good day every1..its kinda late bt I'll like welcome every1 to Edo state......esp those who will be serving/posted to Benin city.....Hope u enjoy yur campin period veri well........ Again welcome to Edo state.....
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by yorex2011: 8:37pm On May 17, 2015
To anyone that will be posted to ikpoba okha local government of edo state . You can call me on 08133145644.
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by ba2undey(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2015
Uhmmmm...... You all are welcome to Edo state, am sure camp is fun and also bad but then its almost thru. For those of you who will be posted to akoko-edo we will be coming to pick you guys up on Monday so if you wanna follow make sure you get yourself ready. There should be about three to four buses coming from akoko-edo with the akoko-edo line written on it.
Enjoy the rest of your camping .
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by beshiman(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2015
ba2undey:
Uhmmmm...... You all are welcome to Edo state, am sure camp is fun and also bad but then its almost thru. For those of you who will be posted to akoko-edo we will be coming to pick you guys up on Monday so if you wanna follow make sure you get yourself ready. There should be about three to four buses coming from akoko-edo with the akoko-edo line written on it.
Enjoy the rest of your camping .
Whoa!
This is cool...
I love this!
For those who will be going with you, are they going to pay for the 'T Fare'?
Thanks Bro.
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by ba2undey(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2015
beshiman:

Whoa!
This is cool...
I love this!
For those who will be going with you, are they going to pay for the 'T Fare'?
Thanks Bro.
you guys will be paying about 1,500 to akoko-edo and I guess its will be first come first serve. As I don't have the total number of corpers coming to akoko-edo yet but as soon as we do we will know how many buses will be coming
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Yehman(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2015
adegbem:

Pls add me 08034801182
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Yehman(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2015
Pls, where is NYSC secretariat located in Edo state?
Re: Prospective Nysc "Edo State" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Boss, you're lucky o. Just saw your Facebook's Profile and discovered you're from Kogi State (Okene to be precise). If you're lucky enough, you might be posted to Igarra (in Edo State) which coincidentally understands Okene language. Nwaho adai

my ppa is in benin.thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sokoto Corpers Protest Over 2 Months Allowance Arrears - Pictures / Nysc Batch B Senate List / Dalung Inaugurates NYSC Operational Vehicles (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.