Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Anybody Posted To Kano? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anybody Posted To Kano? (566 Views)

Rivers State Corpers, Anybody Posted To Khana LGA Here ? / Are You Posted To Kano? Lets Meet Here / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Anybody Posted To Kano? by lakesida: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Please if anyone is fortunate :-P to be posted to Kano should signify so we can meet up.
Re: Anybody Posted To Kano? by nevaadullmoment: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
teamkanooooo.. yea am here.. I can also be of help to anyone in accomodation and otherwise. i am presntly in kano .u wunt regret knowning me and being posted to kano.. its a beautiful city to be
Re: Anybody Posted To Kano? by lakesida: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
nevaadullmoment:
teamkanooooo.. yea am here.. I can also be of help to anyone in accomodation and otherwise. i am presntly in kano .u wunt regret knowning me and being posted to kano.. its a beautiful city to be

wow. glad to hear that. av neva been away from lagos for 3 days sef.
Re: Anybody Posted To Kano? by CrazyMan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2015

(1)

Any KSU Student With Mispelt NYSC Name: Let's Meet Here / CIEH LEVEL 3 Training / Lost But Found NYSC Discharge Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.