Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here (8781 Views)

Any Prospective 2016 Batch A stream1 Corpers Posted to Kano State Lets Meet Here / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Anyone Posted To Kastina Letz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Appliedmaths(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2015
Emmykego:
Great to meet you all here. I graduated from UNIBEN. I would be going from Benin. Anyone on same both with me?:Service in Ekiti, I know would be great! Waiting for NCCF. My number: 08067695932, add me on WhatsApp. Nice work, Pwetiche!

I go whatsapp u now, that makes us 3 uniben corpers leaving from Benin. Ubth park ooo.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Appliedmaths(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2015
AkpanUnanam:
i'm going 4rm akwa ibom too;so how can we go together 4rm uyo

I'm leaving Uyo by Monday for Benin, then Tuesday morning I enter ekiti from Benin 2hours +. So how's your movement?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by AkpanUnanam(m): 9:44am On May 02, 2015
Appliedmaths:

I'm leaving Uyo by Monday for Benin, then Tuesday morning I enter ekiti from Benin 2hours +. So how's your movement?
mind is on tuesday not monday; i want try arrange some stuff that monday sha.send me ur phone number i will call u? when i join u
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Appliedmaths(m): 10:04am On May 02, 2015
AkpanUnanam:
mind is on tuesday not monday; i want try arrange some stuff that monday sha.send me ur phone number i will call u? when i join u

08064846395 ,whatsapp also.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by gladlacute(f): 4:16pm On May 02, 2015
U guys wanna make me cry! I miss ekiti soooo much,camp was fun,PPA was fun too.My ppa was commuity grammar school,Omuo in Ekiti east LGA! I rep Ek/13A/1110
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by obotubong: 10:05am On May 03, 2015
gladlacute:
U guys wanna make me cry! I miss ekiti soooo much,camp was fun,PPA was fun too.My ppa was commuity grammar school,Omuo in Ekiti east LGA! I rep Ek/13A/1110

Miss P?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by obotubong: 10:10am On May 03, 2015
pweetichi:

Ekiti is nt bad o,d camp is neat n organised,js dah dia fud no b here.Afta camp is d real deal o,cs na mostly teaching.Buh derz light n water 4rm waterboard(@ ma ppa o,dunno of odas).

No lite and no water in ekiti east lga. Na well water we use here and buy pure water to drink. The lite mata, I no even wan go there sef. 2hrs in a wk. But house cheap wella. 10k for the whole service year. If na self contain, it's 20k for the service year. A room dat has water in the compound, (very few) it's 1k5 for the service year (10months +1)
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by obotubong: 10:16am On May 03, 2015
dondiggy:

OK, how is life in ekiti state. Cost of living, the way the indigene relate with corpers etc

The indigenes love and respects corpers wella as long as u don't do anything wrong/criminal.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by wokochangozi: 1:05pm On May 03, 2015
Hello all, posted to Ekiti State too. Pls if there is a group for corpers posted to Ekiti the Admin should add me on 08034401553 tnx.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by dondiggy: 6:01pm On May 03, 2015
danysong:
i was posted to Ekiti state oo n really need would be batch A corpers stream 1 as frnds add me on watsapp 08146783613
wokochangozi:
Hello all, posted to Ekiti State too. Pls if there is a group for corpers posted to Ekiti the Admin should add me tnx.
danysong:
i was posted to Ekiti state oo n really need would be batch A corpers stream 1 as frnds add me onwats
Added
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Sezua(m): 7:02am On May 04, 2015
dondiggy:
Added
boss add me to na 08189574338
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by dondiggy: 8:31am On May 04, 2015
Sezua:
boss add me to na
Done
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by spykid014(f): 11:04am On May 04, 2015
Bravoe:

The State government do pay 50k for corpers serving in state owned establishments and schools.

But since the inception of this new regime of Gov. Peter Ayodele Fayose, they have not paid the last Batch C and Batch A that passed out.

50k? Wow! In my time, which was 5/6 years ago, na 10k we dey collect from state o. Payment was never delayed. Then a little over 9k from Fed. Govt.

All the best to new corp members. Don't get carried away in camp o! Have fun, but not too much! Lol.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by ubon85(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2015
abeg my kid bro is being posted to ekiti pls how do he find his way to ekiti state he is presently in uyo.
help me send details
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by olivino(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2015
Add me up on whatsapp group if any. (07036866995)
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by gladlacute(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
obotubong:

Miss P?
Nah
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Appliedmaths(m): 4:19am On May 05, 2015
ubon85:
abeg my kid bro is being posted to ekiti pls how do he find his way to ekiti state he is presently in uyo.
help me send details

Tell him to take AKTC bus from UYO to BENIN. When the bus stops at Benin AKTC park, he should ask the people in the park they would direct him. He should have left on Monday for Benin, that's what I did.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Appliedmaths(m): 4:20am On May 05, 2015
dondiggy:
Done
08064846395. Add up abeg.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Panelbeater(m): 6:08am On May 05, 2015
Are willing to fellowship with a Prayerful and Bible believing church at Ado, then fellowship with us Dunamis Life Chapel, dalimore avenue beside oluyemi kayode stadium ,ado ekiti
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Panelbeater(m): 6:09am On May 05, 2015
Are U willing to fellowship with a Prayerful and Bible believing church at Ado, then fellowship with us at Dunamis Life Chapel, dalimore avenue beside oluyemi kayode stadium ,ado ekiti
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by jesutekome: 8:18am On May 06, 2015
Emmykego:
Great to meet you all here. I graduated from UNIBEN. I would be going from Benin. Anyone on same both with me?:Service in Ekiti, I know would be great! Waiting for NCCF. My number: 08067695932, add me on WhatsApp. Nice work, Pwetiche!
have you reached camp? Did you notice a group of corps members at Ise junction in Ikere cheering you up?
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by jesutekome: 8:22am On May 06, 2015
dondiggy:
Added
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by IamChiboi(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2015
I served in Ekiti Batch A 2013, I really loved my stay there. I made a lot of friends, PPA was in Ado, life is simple and no stress at all. The Locals are very friendly people. You'd love it there. Endeavour to visit Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort. Enjoy your service year in the land of honour
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by jesutekome: 7:11am On May 12, 2015
Where all of una na? Abi camp nor allow una enter nairaland again? Why una abandon this forum? Whats happening in camp? Which platoon dey represent? Abeg send us pics make we feel am with una. Corpers wee!
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by dondiggy: 4:39am On May 13, 2015
jesutekome:
Where all of una na? Abi camp nor allow una enter nairaland again? Why una abandon this forum? Whats happening in camp? Which platoon dey represent? Abeg send us pics make we feel am with una. Corpers wee!
Lol, na camp things ooo. Drilling, man o war ish, lectures, etc.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Smiles4real: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2015
You guys are welcome the land of milk and honey....Just remain positive in your thinking .....Guess what? That where am currently serving and am cool with it .....I believe to meet you soon.
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Samanza89: 5:44am On Oct 24, 2015
tankG:
Am posted to Ekiti, pls Hw can I get to Ekiti 4rm Akwa Ibom?

Let's arrange this 2geda! Am also moving from Akwa Ibom to Ekiti. Contact! 07032796079
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by Moranc(m): 5:57am On Oct 24, 2015
seun407:
If u going on to ekiti on Tuesday from iyana ipaja. Here is my Whatsapp number 08032981944. Let's move together.
I stay around iyanapaja nd also going on tuesday...buzz me up on whatsapp 07052841208
Re: Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here by sir05za(m): 6:44am On Oct 24, 2015
anybody leaving from KANO to the camp, let's discus how to move in group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2016A Nassarawa official otondos / NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp / How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.