Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here (14345 Views)

Corper Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Cross River State (Photos) / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos / Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by BETIKS(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2015
Akag:

Drop your number, Admin will add you up

No.: 07035398967
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 01, 2015
obinoral1179:
from the airport you will take a cab going to cultural centre. Its 100 or 150 at most then from cultural centre take a bus or car going to obubra not more than 1500 but due to fuel scarcity it might be 2000...
thanks a lot
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 3:06am On May 02, 2015
afilaka:

I don't just fit in dere,i wz a Yoruba girl,had 2 live n bhave lik an ibo girl 4 tinz 2 fit in 4 mi especially wit d Nysc officials wu ar mostly ibos and d traders dere.most of ma platoon mate didn't knw I wz Yoruba til lik d 3rd week.imagine nt speaking ur own language 4 lik 3weeks just pigin,dis wz because I notice pepu dere favour deir own more #sad doe,cud nt liv lik dat 4 d nxt 10months so I crossed 2 OYO n bliv mi,no regret.
funny excuse sha...... I was a yoruba and i Did not speak much of my language in camp even after camp due to the rules of NCCF.... All in all i leant a lot about the crossiverians...... And dear it was fun...
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by sofdoc(m): 6:27am On May 02, 2015
I'd like to suggest that we all state d states we would be travelling from, when we are leaving and the busline we hope to be travelling with if possible.
So as to open the option of a travelling partner.

I should be leaving lag on d 4th, cross country or the young shall grow.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by IceMan85(m): 8:23am On May 02, 2015
Welcome to Obubra, the land of oil water. Just come catch fun! The best entertaining camp in the whole federation. Sometimes, i do missed camp. But they have a lot of electric flies there. Go with any cream that can prevent it. Defnitely some people will come back with Obubra tattoo...... Lols. If finally posted to Akamkpa, contact me.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by tunde4top(m): 9:07am On May 02, 2015
sofdoc:

Mon or Tuesday o...haven't even collected my statement of result.
Have u collected urs?!
i have also not collected my statement of results at department. I am thinking of going to school on morning to collect it, then later branch to jibowu to pay for next morning bus, and then live on tuesday morning. What do you think ?.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by tunde4top(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2015
afilaka:

I don't just fit in dere,i wz a Yoruba girl,had 2 live n bhave lik an ibo girl 4 tinz 2 fit in 4 mi especially wit d Nysc officials wu ar mostly ibos and d traders dere.most of ma platoon mate didn't knw I wz Yoruba til lik d 3rd week.imagine nt speaking ur own language 4 lik 3weeks just pigin,dis wz because I notice pepu dere favour deir own more #sad doe,cud nt liv lik dat 4 d nxt 10months so I crossed 2 OYO n bliv mi,no regret.
many thanks for the reply. I am also thinking of redeploying later on, what steps will you advice me to take to achieve that ?.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 02, 2015
pls is anyone in d house going from ibadan......and hw much is the transport ..... my contact for whatapp 08030755859
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by afilaka(f): 4:25pm On May 02, 2015
tunde4top:
many thanks for the reply. I am also thinking of redeploying later on, what steps will you advice me to take to achieve that ?.

To tel d truth,redeployment ain't easy witout a genuine excuse ( lik bin married,serious medical issue or bin pregnant). I had 2 connect wit sum1 in abuja 2 mak mine possible cos I dint meet d condition(s) 4 redeployment.bt dere ar officialson camp dat ar involve in dis,u need 2 get close 2 dem 2 knw wu among dem can help u out.cud ve given a name here bt itz nt save.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by afilaka(f): 4:33pm On May 02, 2015
obinoral1179:
funny excuse sha...... I was a yoruba and i Did not speak much of my language in camp even after camp due to the rules of NCCF.... All in all i leant a lot about the crossiverians...... And dear it was fun...

1stly ur profile name does nt sound lik dat of a yoruba,n secondly,u said n I quote ''I was a yoruba'' was dat in d past? I didn't do much of NCCF cos I am a redeem member.dont knw aw 2 attend oda churches. N if u live n grew up in lagos,d last tin u want s 2 b in a place u don't feel ursef. #smile
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 02, 2015
obinoral1179:
am not used to the east but even if they took that route you will still get to obubra early.. But when you get to the park ask them of the transport company going to ikom ugep direct.
pls o have another question. do I carry my money and valuables in my waist pouch wherever I go or can I just keep money and valuables in my bag/ box and padlock it on the room. please wic1 is more advisable
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 02, 2015
afilaka:

1stly ur profile name does nt sound lik dat of a yoruba,n secondly,u said n I quote ''I was a yoruba'' was dat in d past? I didn't do much of NCCF cos I am a redeem member.dont knw aw 2 attend oda churches. N if u live n grew up in lagos,d last tin u want s 2 b in a place u don't feel ursef. #smile
lemme share my view.....im ibo and I ws born nd grew up in lagos....I even worked my posting to ogun state but God chose cross river...tribal profiling is everywhere but it should not be an excuse to run away from a state. ive been tribally profiled in lagos...dey call me omo ibo but ill smile nd nt take it to heart. just try and adapt whereever you find urself
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 02, 2015
chayomastic:
pls o have another question. do I carry my money and valuables in my waist pouch wherever I go or can I just keep money and valuables in my bag/ box and padlock it on the room. please wic1 is more advisable
pls also is there an atm machine in camp
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by tunde4top(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
afilaka:

To tel d truth,redeployment ain't easy witout a genuine excuse ( lik bin married,serious medical issue or bin pregnant). I had 2 connect wit sum1 in abuja 2 mak mine possible cos I dint meet d condition(s) 4 redeployment.bt dere ar officialson camp dat ar involve in dis,u need 2 get close 2 dem 2 knw wu among dem can help u out.cud ve given a name here bt itz nt save.
I really appreciate the time you spared in answering me back. It will be more of a pleasure to me, if u can follow me back. I will like pm you on this same issue.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2015
chayomastic:
my brother anywhere you are going go with your money and your valuables to avoid story that touches the heart......
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:23pm On May 02, 2015
afilaka:

the monicker is just a nickname and for the was part i admit my mistake...... But still cross river rocks. The experience cannot be trade by with anything.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2015
chayomastic:
pls also is there an atm machine in camp
no ATM but you can used the army or the mammy contingent......
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 02, 2015
obinoral1179:
no ATM but you can used the army or the mammy contingent......
fnks a lot
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by sammycaring(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2015
If you need help on how to move or when you get to OBUBRA camp...you can reach me on this line 08106044618.....I will be ready to assist you.....see you all in obubra
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2015
Chisco transport is offering direct transport to obubura(NYSC camp)...I booked mine this morning at the sum of 6000..thier park is at jibowu.The bus will be taking off on Tuesday...6am
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by cfame1(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2015
yokiti:

You mean Obinoral1179 and Opeyemmmy?
Lolz.....u mean some texts are missing? grin grin grin
Mentioned obinora11179 cos he has been responding to questions here. Maybe I ddnt see opeyemmy's own.
Thanks
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by cfame1(m): 8:25pm On May 02, 2015
Its getting scary for me o.....don't knw how to swim and scared of water (rivers nd co). I pray am posted to a place that won't require boarding a canoe or speed boat.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by cfame1(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2015
Its late tho bt not too late....I think it wl make sense if we do a little intro here.
Le me go first. .
Name:egbike samson c
Sch n yr: UNN 2013
Dept: med Radiography
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by sofdoc(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2015
tunde4top:
i have also not collected my statement of results at department. I am thinking of going to school on morning to collect it, then later branch to jibowu to pay for next morning bus, and then live on tuesday morning. What do you think ?.

Can't one book and go d same day? If not I'd probably book on Sunday and go on Monday after collecting my sor. I would prefer to go on Monday cos I wanna get d best hall!
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by sofdoc(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2015
Dsojourner:
Chisco transport is offering direct transport to obubura(NYSC camp)...I booked mine this morning at the sum of 6000..thier park is at jibowu.The bus will be taking off on Tuesday...6am

Don't they have space 4 Monday?!

And z chisco transport the only 1 u saw at jibowu?!
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by afilaka(f): 12:08am On May 03, 2015
1 important tin,plz bware of electric insect in obubra camp,dis insect can make ur stay on camp unbearable if dey sting u.2 b on d safer side,plz u can go along wit an antifungal cream lik triple action,itz just 2h.tankz #thingsiwishiknew

1 Like

Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by obinoral1179(m): 12:12am On May 03, 2015
cfame1:

Lolz.....u mean some texts are missing? grin grin grin
Mentioned obinora11179 cos he has been responding to questions here. Maybe I ddnt see opeyemmy's own.
Thanks
you just dey murder my monicker...
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by afilaka(f): 12:16am On May 03, 2015
chayomastic:
lemme share my view.....im ibo and I ws born nd grew up in lagos....I even worked my posting to ogun state but God chose cross river...tribal profiling is everywhere but it should not be an excuse to run away from a state. ive been tribally profiled in lagos...dey call me omo ibo but ill smile nd nt take it to heart. just try and adapt whereever you find urself

Am sori bt u cant compare lagos 2 cross river,let mi giv u an insight of wat u want mi 2 adapt 2.while in camp,ibo peepz won't stop speaking deir language,i literally vacate 2 d hostel around 10pm cos of dis,cos by den,most of dem ar aslip,constatly listening 2 a language u don't understand can b so frustrating.i had a choice so I choose nt 2 adapt,it wz as bad as, I left camp around 4pm in d evenin 2 lagos,i traveled tru out d nyt n got 2 lagos in d mornin.i appreciate lagos more now.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by afilaka(f): 12:19am On May 03, 2015
chayomastic:

Plz n plz n plz,carry ur waist pouch everywhere wit u,n al ur valuables inside,dis thieves can tear anytin...just b careful n don't flaunt ur valuables.
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by ocean4(m): 1:21am On May 03, 2015
smileyName; Damian. Skul; Fedpoly, Bida. Dept; URP. Posted 2 calabar tongue I jus hope it il b fun. Admin pls add me;08052048260
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by cfame1(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2015
obinoral1179:
you just dey murder my monicker...
]oos...sorry it shld read obinoral1179
Re: People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here by tunde4top(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2015
sofdoc:

Can't one book and go d same day? If not I'd probably book on Sunday and go on Monday after collecting my sor. I would prefer to go on Monday cos I wanna get d best hall!
yes you can book and go the same day.. Most of the transport company that will carry people to their various camps like to move from 6am, and if you go to school that same monday, you will not click with them on that same day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here / NYSC Defends Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.