Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt (10912 Views)

My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online / See What He Called My Butt / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Creamish(f): 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
KingTom:
It does, but the guy had first class from Unilag oh shocked My degree is rubbish compared to his grin

Lolz.. maybe it was not his passion. I know some ppl (moi aussi) who did not study what they actually wanted to study. Sometimes it could be parental influence. At least he has d degree..so now he can jolly-well be whoever he wants to be. Not every actor in the movie industry actually read Theater arts.. grin

BTW...wat was ur degree? cheesy
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by KingTom(m): 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:

Lolz.. maybe it was not his passion. I know some ppl (moi aussi) who did not study what they actually wanted to study. Sometimes it could be parental influence. At least he has d degree..so now he can jolly-well be whoever he wants to be. Not every actor in the movie industry actually read Theater arts.. grin

BTW...wat was ur degree? cheesy
Yes you're right grin. As for my degree, I don't want to talk about it cry
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:

Au contraire... I had a convo with one.. impeccable diction. Hez a BSc holder. Sadly, Naija does not have sufficient jobs for graduates & its not everyone whoz born wit a silverspoon.. MBA & MSc holders drive Dangote trucks too..

~ So sad.. they must be earning 50k or less
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Creamish(f): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ So sad.. they must be earning 50k or less

Yeah. Datz just the way it is if they'd rather work 9-5...
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Creamish:

Yeah. Datz just the way it is if they'd rather work 9-5...
~ I'd rather be a sole proprietor and set up my own business ..
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by kinibigdeal(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
You think you are funny
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you kidding me? undecided
When will you Stop uploading pictures of your buttocks??
Haven't I seen enough already?
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by pbs4real(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
TrueFcts:
I apply for a job in filling station and they didn't give me just for that no of there trouser can size me. Even after begging that I will sow my own sad

Anybody dat can help reduce bum size help me
pics or u knw drest
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by pbs4real(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
TrueFcts:
Pic is on my profile
i hvnt seen it. .
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by pbs4real(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
marieolae:
Gosh! What is the meaning of this
jez tnk ur stars u dnt ve a big butt.
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
boynigeria:

really?
first of all, all ur topics are butt butt butt and sex which is weird even if its that big
secondly, people with lil physical difference compared to others physiologically dont like to talk about it but even when they do, its to close people or a joke about it not the whole universe
Lastly, u were so quick to defend the fact that u are not a guy (Pervert Move 101)

Exactly my thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / How Can One Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.