Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here (30906 Views)

Abuja Fct 2016 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Ondo 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here / Jigawa 2015 Batch A, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by mayorsweet(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2015
oluyemisee:
grin
Hey bae,are u on d whatsapp group? I cant remember seeing u dia
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by mayorsweet(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2015
dotman10:

U re better start strategizing asap And put urself together. By now u need no news as to where most corper in Ibadan are being posted except u have someone in house who can Help u get NBP, IITA etc, if not na na skul tinz. Posting u to skuls in itself may not be bad as skuls in places like lanlate, ibarapa, eruwa, shaaki........etc. Lol......... By th name self, u go don understand what the situation will be like except u really wana explore. However, as a serving corp member in ibadan here who faces damn in my own time,I will lik to advice everyone here to try come to ibadan latest by monday to look for schools either public or private in a conducive environment And demand their request letter to be included in their files in camp. with such, u can such places as ur ppa. I have a school in iwo road that I can help just 2 ppl to get request letter but FEMALE ONLY....

Importantly, I should make it very clear to everyone who intend to work their ppa's to ministies that u might be very unlucky at the end even if u get it. I am telling u this because I have pple who are victims of such circumstances. I will get nothing more than the 4k state allowance and u will work from 8-4 while other corpers who work in public skul will also get the same 4k and work from 8-2. Also, public skul copers usually have sufficient time for other things and on fact can take up many professional exams with the time.......

I dont know why am telling u all this but I believe u should noy witness the kind of thingz I witnessed b4 I became stable here. If I had sufficient info about all this tinz, in fact.......
So it's only FEMALE u can help Dont tell me u're a woman wrapper bro...Well,all d best!

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by dotman10(m): 4:49pm On May 02, 2015
mayorsweet:
So it's only FEMALE u can help Dont tell me u're a woman wrapper bro...Well,all d best!

Just joking wif that though.....if u need help on that let me know
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by noordean(m): 5:04pm On May 02, 2015
mayorsweet:
try ur luck bro. u may even get a better place.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by mayorsweet(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
noordean:
try ur luck bro. u may even get a better place.
Yes o...God is able...God bless u! How prep for Ikare-Akoko camp?
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by noordean(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2015
mayorsweet:
Yes o...God is able...God bless u! How prep for Ikare-Akoko camp?
i dey prepare small small sha
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Walexsammy(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2015
mayorsweet:
Walexzy...u con say hello to us here cheesy
lols....abi?
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2015
Goodmorning and congratulations to prospective corp members...

As you all will be going to iseyin camp today God will guide and protect you all...

As one who has gone through the camping programme, I can give 1 or 2k of advice based on my experience during the camping programme...

You all should note, you all are still prospective corp members. Until you are sworn in before you can be addressed to as corp member...so anything can still happen, so behave....

Preparing for camping....
Pack everything you can pack but make sure everything is inside at most two bags I.e one travelling bag and back pack(school bag).

If you plan to come once and for all with kitchen utensils or other thing apart from clothings, such items will collected by camp officials to help keep it for you and it will be given back to you after camping...

At the mammy market you can buy buckets so also white rubber tennis shoe...its utility shoe. You can use it to take your bathe, wear it to lectures, use it as slippers. Buy RUBBER and not foam ( de one that's in canvas shoe shape)

TBC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 9:42am On May 04, 2015
Arriving at the camp...

If you are coming from a far place, you can go into camp today but registration will start tomorrow.

At de entrance your bags and baggages will be searched inside and outside...

After searching....drilling starts

"Oooooyaahh!!! All your bags on your head"

Down up down up down up.....

I didn't do registration at iseyin camp because am part batch B 14 stream II corp members that were asked camp with batch C14. So I don't know about de new registration system but you must be given a state code...

But I know after registration is allocation of hostel nd bed space...

Hint: for guys, target "ajumobi extension or alaafin hall" that means, its for late comers..

TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2015
Camp officials...

There will be two set of camp officials right inside the camp...

**NYSC staffs
**military officials (including camp commandant and security personnel)

Once you see the military officials, you will know...but the NYSC staffs, its hard to know until they are introduced to you...

Some NYSC staffs will be given some places to work during the camp. Places like the kitchen.

Please respect people who won't be in military apparels. Some are zonal inspectors (Z.I), local government inspectors (LG.Is), assistant lcoal government inspectors (ALG.Is)

I heard of the story of corp member who was rude to a cook in de camp kitchen...later on after camp, the corper needed approval of de zonal inspector for something important. Lo and behold, de same cook de corp member was rude to is zonal inspector...please don't start on bad note...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by olivino(m): 2:40pm On May 04, 2015
Add me up on the whatsapp group. 07036866995
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ebrahyym(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2015
omoo see how dis guy ogaprime xplain evrthng in details but no one appreciate him. I knw u ll appreciate him guys. may b u're busy wit ur prpration.
and apoint of corrctn is dat hostel allocation is d 1st thing b4 registrtn....and t enjoy much fun is bttr to b in Ajimobi hall. thou d guys dere will disturb u. all d best. HAVE A JOURNEY MERCY
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by lekan008(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2015
oracle009:
heard d workload sef na die. Tho my course is sought after at IITA at d moment... I wil consider college of forestry or CRIN also sha. Tnx.. U work in IITA?
No, but that was where I initially wanted because I studied Agricultural Economics and Extension but later changed my mind when I heard of the workload.
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by lekan008(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2015
ogaprime:
Arriving at the camp...

If you are coming from a far place, you can go into camp today but registration will start tomorrow.

At de entrance your bags and baggages will be searched inside and outside...

After searching....drilling starts

"Oooooyaahh!!! All your bags on your head"

Down up down up down up.....

I didn't do registration at iseyin camp because am part batch B 14 stream II corp members that were asked camp with batch C14. So I don't know about de new registration system but you must be given a state code...

But I know after registration is allocation of hostel nd bed space...

Hint: for guys, target "ajumobi extension or alaafin hall" that means, its for late comers..

TBC
Alaafin hall was used for the ladies during '14C stream 2 Ajimobi main hall still remain the best Ghetto
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by lekan008(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2015
dotman10:

U re better start strategizing asap And put urself together. By now u need no news as to where most corper in Ibadan are being posted except u have someone in house who can Help u get NBP, IITA etc, if not na na skul tinz. Posting u to skuls in itself may not be bad as skuls in places like lanlate, ibarapa, eruwa, shaaki........etc. Lol......... By th name self, u go don understand what the situation will be like except u really wana explore. However, as a serving corp member in ibadan here who faces damn in my own time,I will lik to advice everyone here to try come to ibadan latest by monday to look for schools either public or private in a conducive environment And demand their request letter to be included in their files in camp. with such, u can such places as ur ppa. I have a school in iwo road that I can help just 2 ppl to get request letter but FEMALE ONLY....

Importantly, I should make it very clear to everyone who intend to work their ppa's to ministies that u might be very unlucky at the end even if u get it. I am telling u this because I have pple who are victims of such circumstances. I will get nothing more than the 4k state allowance and u will work from 8-4 while other corpers who work in public skul will also get the same 4k and work from 8-2. Also, public skul copers usually have sufficient time for other things and on fact can take up many professional exams with the time.......

I dont know why am telling u all this but I believe u should noy witness the kind of thingz I witnessed b4 I became stable here. If I had sufficient info about all this tinz, in fact.......

There are still better places they could be posted to in Ibadan. The likes of Nigerian Army headquarters, Zartech, UI, Ibadan poly, cooperative college, IAR&T.the power of prayer can never be over emphasized

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
ebrahyym:
omoo see how dis guy ogaprime xplain evrthng in details but no one appreciate him. I knw u ll appreciate him guys. may b u're busy wit ur prpration.
and apoint of corrctn is dat hostel allocation is d 1st thing b4 registrtn....and t enjoy much fun is bttr to b in Ajimobi hall. thou d guys dere will disturb u. all d best. HAVE A JOURNEY MERCY

Loool....out of my busy schedule, I decided to give advice since have been there before....like I said, its in my own experience...things might have changed and I acknowledge that...

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 9:14pm On May 04, 2015
lekan008:

Alaafin hall was used for the ladies during '14C stream 2 Ajimobi main hall still remain the best Ghetto

There is male hostel in the same building that house de camp clinic and so also the female hostel you mentioned too. The door beside de clinic leads to a large hall and smaller rooms for males only

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by clans(f): 5:17am On May 05, 2015
ogaprime:

Loool....out of my busy schedule, I decided to give advice since have been there before....like I said, its in my own experience...things might have changed and I acknowledge that...
Yeah and we appreciate that, sorry it's coming late but I do appreciate it
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2015
clans:

Yeah and we appreciate that, sorry it's coming late but I do appreciate it

Thanks...am yet to conclude it sef Just that am busy...
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ruqoyah26(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
MCAN WELCOME YOU ALL TO ISEYIN... DEY ARE THERE FOR YOUR NEEDS...#WHITEFOWLS#

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Temmytea70(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2015
You are all welcome to Iseyin........am a serving corper and I want to use this medium to invite you to N.C.C.F(Nigeria christian corpers fellowship)....6pm to 8pm everyday....and 8am to at most 12pm on sundays
You'll never regret it if you identify yourself with this fellowship...
We Care
We share
We Love
We'll be with you guys throughout your 21days on camp
Feel free to contact me for any info
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by siegfried99(m): 12:37am On May 06, 2015
oizapendent:
Hi Everyone....First of all: Introduction#in Olamide's voice wink My Name is Ebunoluwa aka Oiza...A graduate of Computer and information system, Achievers University owo, ondo state.

That's my home town grin

Btw, as a batch B 2014 corper in oyo state I welcome u all, enjoy iseyin camp.

And for the guys grin when soldiers enter ajumobi hall,ask them WHO YOU BE? grin
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by BambooNest(f): 7:20am On May 07, 2015
Morale!

Am very sure the morale is very high at Iseyin right now for the CM, from the registration point, accommodation, long queing for food and other things, military drilling and parade.

Don't worry, everything will be over in the next few days and you will get to enjoy the camp to the fullest.

Pls don't be distracted, remember all your plan for the service year, remember no friend no foe, no padi for jungle, but all the same you could meet your life partner at the camp, so no dulling!

Straight to Business

If you are lucky to be posted to Ibadan and Egbeda Local Gorvernment in particular. Dat mean you have the opportunity to be your own boss before the service year ends.

Check my signature and contact me as soon. Free accommodation for the first 5 corpers that contact @ Egbeda. Thank me later
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by visita: 12:03am On May 08, 2015
siegfried99:

That's my home town grin

Btw, as a batch B 2014 corper in oyo state I welcome u all, enjoy iseyin camp.

And for the guys grin when soldiers enter ajumobi hall,ask them WHO YOU BE? grin
ASHAWO!!! I rep Alaafin tho
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by visita: 12:04am On May 08, 2015
oizapendent:

Welcome #TeamOyo
Hello oiza, etemeya
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by siegfried99(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2015
visita:
ASHAWO!!! I rep Alaafin tho

grin grin
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ndulyf: 1:02pm On May 09, 2015
Pls I need help ooooooooooooo. Add me up via whatsapp am batch B serving in Ibadan. 08038773904
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by Trypa(f): 8:57am On May 10, 2015
Please house am here to ask you guys for a favour please
VOTE TRYPA AS NEXT MISS NAIRALAND www.nairaland.com/trypa
Please am counting on you guys. Thanks
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by ABDamola(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2015
dotman10:

Just joking wif that though.....if u need help on that let me know
Guy pls tell me sum nice places 4 ib wey dy pay corpers well pls! And wats d meanin of NBP? Pls its urgent sir!
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by sojas: 6:28pm On May 12, 2015
A state I never showed up. Hope you guys are having nice time over there?
Re: Oyo State Batch A' Let's Meet Here by rrotims: 8:11am On May 13, 2015
GET 1 GIGABYTE MTN DATA OR #1200 FREE!!!

YES! You read that right and it is REAL.**ROI Internet Data Promo**
Refer 10 different data bundle buyers and get 1 gig mtn data free or #1200.
Its easy, paste adverts on numerous social platforms like facebook groups, whatsapp groups, bbm groups, tell your friends, cds groups. Its the only referral that makes you pay yourself.

This is how it works:
* The person you are referring comes through you i.e he/she sends the mtn credit to u. You in turn collects the person's number to which he/she wants the data on. You forward the credit and the number to 07068855929 ( whatsapp and text messages).
* As soon as you refer one person, your name and number gets documented and we start ticking for you until your 10 referrals are complete.
* Your reward is the payment of the last person i.e the tenth person coming through you. You will just forward the person's number and you either decide to collect cash from the person for your reward, collect credit or send the credit to us to have 1 gig for yourself.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. You must have gotten data for 9 people from us before you can claim the money for the 10th one. Otherwise, data won't be forwarded to the number you send.
2. Dignity, Integrity, Honesty and Respect is a necessity in this.
3. We shall receive payments first before we share data to anybody.
4. ROI internet data is not responsible for any scam carried out using this opportunity.
ROI internet data
1 gig - #1200
2 gig - #2300
Contacts: 07068855929, 07053686723 ( whatsapp and text messages)
Calls: 07068855929, 07069747980
BBM: 33030bda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Life After The NYSC: The Grim Reality! / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.