Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here (7586 Views)

Kaduna State Batch A15 / Ogun State A15 Lets Meet Here / Prospective Batch A15 Akwa Ibom Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by simiolu1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
I'm sure you guys have read posts online asking you to come with 10 photocopies of each of your documents. That's total hogwash. That was applicable when registration was still analogue.
Now that the registration in online, U won't need more than 5photocopies each per document.
Make sure to go with 8passport sized photo (U wont use more than 4 for registration)
All other items are discretionary (stapler, gum, white tops, shorts, insecticide, antiseptic, milk, beverage)
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by coolexy2: 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
All d way from kwara........journey mercy my pple
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by 2unzy(f): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
am motunrayo...batch b....feel free to ask any questions...serving in EZINIHITE MBAISE LOCAL GOVERNMENT...
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by Realtol(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2015
I'm Tolu from Oyo. I am leaving on May 4. Interact with me on whatsapp with 08034113769. Do you really mean IMO state doesn't pay a dime to CM?
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by ifeoluwaid: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2015
am Idowu from osun. I don't even knw wen I'll b leaving cuz my schl hasn't given us statement of result. pls how is electricity in IMO state?
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by mandax: 12:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Realtol:
I'm Tolu from Oyo. I am leaving on May 4. Interact with me on whatsapp with 08034113769. Do you really mean IMO state doesn't pay a dime to CM?

Your alawee in Imo is beautiful accommodation easily available in rural areas. Hard to get accommodation in urban areas like Owerri and Orlu.

Coming from SW , easiest way to get to nysc camp at Umudi: take a bus to Orlu. At Orlu, take a taxi- about N70 - to Nkwerre. At Nkwerre, you can trek to Umudi nysc camp if you are sportive -about 15mins, or take a bike N50 to camp.
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by muddie4u(m): 4:00am On Apr 30, 2015
What about someone coming from the north?
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by Realtol(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2015
mandax:

Your alawee in Imo is beautiful accommodation easily available in rural areas. Hard to get accommodation in urban areas like Owerri and Orlu.

Coming from SW , easiest way to get to nysc camp at Umudi: take a bus to Orlu. At Orlu, take a taxi- about N70 - to Nkwerre. At Nkwerre, you can trek to Umudi nysc camp if you are sportive -about 15mins, or take a bike N50 to camp.
Please, are you currently serving in Imo state or had served there? If the former is the case, could you please let me have youe mobile number just to clear air on some issues which I want to seek more clarification. Thanks in anticipation!
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by nigeria1983: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2015
coolexy2:
All d way from kwara........journey mercy my pple
OMO kwara,wishing u journey mercy to imo.Am joseph indigene of kwara bt batch B serving corper in ministry of no work at owerri.feel free to ask questns
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by Strongfaze(m): 7:53am On Apr 30, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Thanks Mr. Joseph. I have done some reading. First, what is the state of camp, especially the toilets. Can I bath outside and defecate inside bush? Also security, how often does things get stolen?

What kinds of training are we going to receive?
Are the military guys friendly?
What is the attitude of students towards learning?
The villagers nko?

Because me I get strong head o.

Thanks.
. Hahahaha..... Keep your strong head for one corner o. However security is usually hot at the beginning but cool towards the end. The villagers are very friendly provided you obey these laws: don't attempt to date a married woman, and no killing of a certain snake in some parts of IMO state. # warning-- Oguta youths rugged wellah because even politicians no dey enter there anyhow and dem don attack corpers based on woman matters. *** As a friend, I left my pair of tennis shoes on a tree close to the parade ground. Its yours for free once you locate it. Lols***
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by Candyjohn: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Please drop your mobile number let's chat in a group, I have form the chat group and I believed it will help us and anybody can pass information to us through the chat group, tnx for ur understanding
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by Candyjohn: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Candyjohn post=33265511]Please drop your mobile number let's chat in a group, I have form the chat group and I believed it will help us and anybody can pass information to us through the chat group, tnx for ur understanding and my Mobil number is 08024174295
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by johnbimbo12(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by dadahood882: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
all imo batch A 2015,irrespective of wer ur commin frm shld try der best in linkin up wit me for alllll u nid to no on 2B1DD9B0....to avoid stories...
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by dadahood882: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Realtol:

all imo batch A 2015,irrespective of wer ur commin frm shld try der best in linkin up wit me for alllll u nid to no on 2B1DD9B0....to avoid stories...
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by Candyjohn: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2015
Ur number is not on whatspp I wanted to add u on our group chat
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by sawjee(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] i am ayo 2014 batch c imo corper.....if u need any assistance or tips or need answers to question u can tlk to me on whatsapp 08139756959 or add me on bbm on 2b73e846..would be glad to offer u guys any assistance abt umudi camp and there after.welcome to imo state
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by 2unzy(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=2unzy post=33256798]AM MOTUNRAYO...BATCH ....B..CORP MEMBER..feel free to ask any questions...currently serving in EZINIHITE MBAISE LOCAL GOVERNMENT...IMO STATE
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by simiolu1(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2015
mandax:

A bus going to Umuahia would pass through Nkwerre. So I think Umuahia would be a better option.

Remember that Okigwe road is the federal road that connects Imo to Abia state
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by Jhummiez: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Hi Imo peepz...Am Jummy all d way from kwara state....Will be leavin on 4th...My nmbr 08105581189 nd pin 2A5F0890 #thanks
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by muddie4u(m): 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Mudi 08052397992 for wassap and 2ACA4B44 bbm. Coming from abj
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by kannyt01(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
pls i need someone to limelight redeployment process for me...........
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Strongfaze:
. Hahahaha....

Lol, Oga strongfaze, I go find the shoe. Wait o, shey the snake dey poisonous? I no go camp for woman o.
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by johnbimbo12(m): 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
I've waited for someone to add me to a group. As I didn't see any notification to that effect, I've created a group and added all the numbers so far on this thread.

Pls I'll appreciate it if some of the currently serving corp members in IMO state can drop their numbers too.

Thanks
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by nigeria1983: 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
kannyt01:
pls i need someone to limelight redeployment process for me...........
try nd get medical report
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by mandax: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
simiolu1:

A bus going to Umuahia would pass through Nkwerre. So I think Umuahia would be a better option.

Remember that Okigwe road is the federal road that connects Imo to Abia state

Yes, but it is very rare to get a bus from Southwest going to Umuahia through Orlu through Nkwerre to Umuahia. If there's one, it would be the easiest to take such bus and stop at Nkwerre.
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by mandax: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Realtol:

Please, are you currently serving in Imo state or had served there? If the former is the case, could you please let me have youe mobile number just to clear air on some issues which I want to seek more
clarification. Thanks in anticipation!

Ask here for any clarification.
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by johnbimbo12(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
@ simiolu1 and mandax,
for those of us that can't distinguish which way leads to which as at now, I want to ask this:

Is Abia state (Umuahia) after Imo state (Nkwerre) or before?

Which of the destinations is most plied?
Considering someone is coming from the SW
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by jeffoe(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
jeff coming from benin city on the 4th.
Re: IMO State Batch A15, Kindly Meet Here by Ikocyztem: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
gud day ooo my Imo people. Just wen i tot i hav had enuf den dis....... Coming from kaduna, anyone else here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For Corpers Posted To Adamawa, Lets Meet Here: / Are You A Corper? Appply For General Electric Internship Program For Nigerians / Edo A'16 Corpers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.