Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) (2385 Views)

Clean As New Phones Up For Quick Sale / Smart Phones For Sale! Fairly Used And Brand New Phones See Full List / Order For Your Phones And Other Accessories From Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hello FAM ,
I'm Oladimeji, a consultant with jumia...
I bring to you great daily discounts and promotional offers from jumia on phones and other gadgets plus fashion wear ...

why do you need my service before u make purchase?
As a consultant, I bring to your notice on daily basis attractive discounts and good products which is widely in demand,
I give advise on which brand, product, and type to buy based on specifications and budget of a client,
I save you the stress of placing the order and having to navigate pages of websites in search of goods and process of making order,
I get your orders delivered to your home safely where u get to pay when the goods are delivered to you thus no paying by proxy and no fear of losing your money or buying a fake product,
I make contacts to you to get feedback on the performance of the product...

Now you can decide if you need my service or not...

NOTE- THIS SERVICE IS FREE OF CHARGE

call or Whatsapp 08060389161 today

Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
blackberry passport and Q10 at amazing prices on discount

Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by gudluckgreat(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Does Pay On delivery apply to Owerri too?
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2015
gudluckgreat:
Does Pay On delivery apply to Owerri too?

no it doesn't but you can simply use our pH pick up station and pay on delivery there... Owerri to pH is just 400 naira + a little stress from the journey… that's not too much to sacrifice if u want to get the best product and also pay on delivery after u inspect your item ...
cheers
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by ChynoBEATS: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2015
JumiaConsult:

no it doesn't but you can simply use our pH pick up station and pay on delivery there... Owerri to pH is just 400 naira + a little stress from the journey… that's not too much to sacrifice if u want to get the best product and also pay on delivery after u inspect your item ...
cheers

Hi, Morning............please can you give me a reason why you guy's dont have the label tape cassette of the DYMO label manager 16O you have in stock

Thats UnFair O
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Hi, Morning............please can you give me a reason why you guy's dont have the label tape cassette of the DYMO label manager 16O you have in stock

Thats UnFair O

but I just checked and there are some label tape cassettes on there... won't they work for the DYMO label manager?
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by samintegrity(m): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2015
How about Ondo State?? Is pay on delivery available?? Akure to the precise.
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by gudluckgreat(m): 10:51am On Apr 30, 2015
JumiaConsult:

cheers

thanks For the advice. I wanna Also ask You to advice Jumia that Owerri Isnt too Small a Town Not to have a Pick Up station. This few Pick-up stations Compared to Konga's almost Nationwide Pay On delivery Is the One of the Edges Konga is Using to fly past Jumia
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by ChynoBEATS: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
JumiaConsult:

but I just checked and there are some label tape cassettes on there... won't they work for the DYMO label manager?
Dymo uses the D1 label cassette
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 11:49pm On May 01, 2015
gudluckgreat:

thanks For the advice. I wanna Also ask You to advice Jumia that Owerri Isnt too Small a Town Not to have a Pick Up station. This few Pick-up stations Compared to Konga's almost Nationwide Pay On delivery Is the One of the Edges Konga is Using to fly past Jumia

noted sir... jumia is working on this issue
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 7:50am On May 02, 2015
Get an Injoo i1k today and pay on delivery

Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 9:06am On May 06, 2015
lovely Injoo phones on discount today... grab yours

Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
amazing price for Infinix hot note... take advantage of the discount I bring to you today

Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 9:23pm On May 09, 2015
come in today
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 9:10pm On May 11, 2015
JumiaConsult:
amazing price for Infinix hot note... take advantage of the discount I bring to you today

Now in stock @ #24500
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 8:11am On May 12, 2015
Infinix hot note in gold, grey, copper colors now available on jumia for 24500 naira with pay on delivery option...
buy jumia ... buy original
call or Whatsapp today

Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
Amazing Injoo t1 ARM for just #16499... pay on delivery buy jumia, buy original

Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 10:28am On May 19, 2015
Injoo F2 with 10.1" screen size is back on jumia
Amazingly cheap for its great specifications
Just 21,900 naira and u get to pay on delivery
Contact jumia consultant today
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 10:48am On May 19, 2015
Special sale for today...
Brand new blackberry Q10 from jumia at 49,500 naira ...

Take advantage of about 10,000 naira discount on this Q10 today
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by JumiaConsult: 10:49am On May 19, 2015
Special sale today

Brand new Iphone 6 (white) for 110k

Great discount today
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by xpensiv: 7:52pm On May 20, 2015
JumiaConsult:
Special sale today
Brand new Iphone 6 (white) for 110k
Great discount today

How do I get it? I'm interested!
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by xpensiv: 5:46pm On May 21, 2015
JumiaConsult:

which of the phones?

The iphone 6
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by nerdfrost(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2015
Is there pay on delivery for anambra state
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by Solumtoya: 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
I just got a gift of a Brand New Nokia Lumia 520 which I want to sell off... Never been used, still in the pack... Can you help me here?
Re: Buy New Phones from jumia (1+ Year Warranty, Quick delivery, Pay On Delivery,) by purestone(f): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Please I need a fairly used infinx hot urgently,pls who wants to sell he's or hers,should inbox me on WhatsApp wif this number 08062780305 thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Plus Rose Gold 64gb For Sale 190k / Innjoo I1s For Sale / Please, I Need A UK Used Samsung S6 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.