Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. (30899 Views)

Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience / How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by BlackOnassis(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Orijin101:
Actually, my own get as e be sha, if you see the way my heart waz beating, you will think their iz a praise night going on in my heart. . .

But at last sha, i approached her, when God wan catch me, the babe waz not in a good mood, na so i change topic and i started persuading her to come for the 7 days program that waz about to take place in my church grin omo, it isn't easy at all, cold waz catching me and at the same time i waz sweating grin

But a week later, i approached her normally and she waz like "I knew diz the main reason why you approached me the other day grin" mehn! naso i take run her package oooo cheesy

after reading dis 1st comment, I no dey read again. laughter wan kill me and I dey for public space. make dem no tink say person don kolo. grin this thread go funny die
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by BlackOnassis(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
croSStodds:

Chai!!chairman!u Sabi lie oh!!

grin grin his name should be Lionel
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by BlackOnassis(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jfrezzy:
Am a shy guy,so thank God 4 social media making things easy 4 d boyz. U chat her up ,always ,show her love and she be repaying u back too.
Social media too much.
In england meetn a lady on the street from a black broda na die oo. So u have to go use the internet. Normal things/ so that how I got use to it .

abeg explain d bold. I no understand
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by AyamDazey(f): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
kinglekan:
*Booked*

Make I try remember how I take woo Missclasssy that year. grin

Brb

*** Modified ***

Darkrebel666 and what makes u think it wasn't offline. wink

Nwaazzz!! My ist wooing experience was kinda funny. I was just graduating from the level of writing love letters and actually doing the talking. cheesy

I was in SS2 and had enrolled for the GCE exams. There I met this pretty, drop dead gorgeous, hourglass figure, light skinned babe.

I noticed her from day 1 and everyday b4 leaving home, I would rehearse my lines but when I finally saw her at the end of each paper "my balls would have shrinked".

I thought of every possible "wash" I could get from approaching her and even if courage was found on trees, I couldn't help myself to pluck the required amount.

As days passed, my strategy evolved and evolved, yet I didn't even get close enough to say hi.

Alas it was final day and our last paper. While I hurriedly wanted to be done with the paper, I couldn't get my mind off her. We finished and I watched her leaving the venue.

I tailed her, hoping to catch up with her and pour out all the lines I had been rehearsing for weeks. grin

Each time I got too close I would pull back and take a deep breath. Not long after, we were at the bus stop and it suddenly dawned on me that if I didn't act now, I had just wasted 3 weeks of my sweet life admiring a girl, stalking her and would be a complete mofo if I just let her go.

Then I said "Hello" and she turned and gave me a warm friendly smile as though she had been waiting patiently for me. Then it happened, everything I had rehearsed, all my lines, gone!!!! sad

I was totally blank but her smile just lightened up the whole atmosphere. We couldn't talk for long. She told me her name, mobile phones were not as cheap as they are now, so we couldn't exchange numbers.

So I had less than 5mins chat with her and we had no way or means to keep in touch. That was it, I waited too long and had just 5mins with her. sad

chai!!Sorriwooo! grin

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by kinglekan: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
AyamDazey:

chai!!Sorriwooo! grin
wink

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by activefibre1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
mine...wen i could not talk again i ended it wit a surprise french kiss
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fello NL, here's the first House building machine in Nigeria. It is going to be run by software.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the building level. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by tunde1200(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mine I no get the liver to toast any babe at all. Even up till moment I no fit, my wife na my sister I sent to her that finish the whole parole for me I con do the 10% talk with my ”control“.
So tey my wife tell my my sister say that your brother no sabii talk? Haba. grin
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by BlackOnassis(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
tunde1200:
Mine I no get the liver to toast any babe at all. Even up till moment I no fit, my wife na my sister I sent to her that finish the whole parole for me I con do the 10% talk with my ”control“.
So tey my wife tell my my sister say that your brother no sabii talk? Haba. grin

tnx for ya honesty grin correct guy

1 Like

Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:49am On May 02, 2015
kinglekan:

Eye wetin? Geh don finish ni? undecided

I dash u sef.
i no want undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by kinglekan: 11:07pm On May 02, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
i no want undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Werey ni eee ooo cheesy
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Werey ni eee ooo cheesy
same here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by kinglekan: 5:11pm On May 05, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
same here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy
how parol now
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by kinglekan: 5:36pm On May 05, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
how parol now
I just dey observe bro. smiley
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:

I just dey observe bro. smiley
observer ayee
Re: To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. by Pstarogood0100: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Following

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Photos Of A Lady With The 'three Boyfriends' She's Dating / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.