Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) (46699 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by ijustdey: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
A 42-year-old Kenyan female dancer, Samira Johnson was on Tuesday apprehended by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, with cocaine weighing 5.345kg at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.

This was disclosed by the anti-narcotic agency spokesperson, Mr Mitchell Ofoyeju, in a statement in Lagos.

Ofoyeju noted that female dancer allegedly hid the drugs in some school bags.

He said, “The suspect was found in possession of four blue parcels of white powdery substance that tested positive for cocaine weighing 5.345kg.

“Johnson, who was born in Mombasa, travelled with a Kenyan international passport with number A1536020.

“She departed Bujumbura in Burundi en-route Nairobi to Lagos on a Kenyan Airways flight.

“During routine screening, she was found with four parcels of cocaine concealed in school bags. She claimed to be a professional dancer in Kenya.

“She claimed she was given the school bags in Bujumbura by a friend to deliver in Nigeria.

“Two Nigerian auto parts dealers based in Uganda (names withheld) were equally caught importing 6.250kg of cocaine and 1.490kg of heroin, respectively, into the country.

“All the cases are being investigated and I urge members of the public to report suspected drug traffickers to the nearest NDLEA office.

The anti-narcotic agency spokesperson disclosed that the culprit will be arraigned in court soon

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/29/ndlea-nabs-female-kenyan-dancer-with-cocaine/

photo credits.... Pulse.org

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by madridguy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
ok
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by abiolert(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Her market don red be dat!

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by benuejosh: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thank God she wasn't caught in Indonesia

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Islie: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Fear no even catch her with the way she package the whole cocaine

Why these foreigners wanna give this country a bad name by being an export destination

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
[b]I watched with sadness how thousands of innocent people died in Nepal from that earth quake and it makes me wonder if God really finds joy in the death of people. The so called God is claimed to be alpha and omega but how come he sits dumbly and lazily and watch people they claim he worked so hard to create die like fowls Many Nigerians are deep into the belief of this dead God that they no longer use their brains when commenting on tragedies because they have all been brainwashed into believing their existence is owed to a fable God sold to them by Isrealites who are far worse in commiting crimes against humanity in terms of war and killing innocent people. A four month old baby survived the earth quake and i was surprised to see some people thanking God for her survival shocked
Thank God for killing over 5thousand people and saving a 4 months old Africans are so mentally lazy that they call an imaginary Dumb God in everything. FuCck the foolish God for watching innocents die while watching. that is if the furker called God even exist. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH GOD FOR HIS WICKEDNESS IF HE TRULY EXIST. nonsense undecided[/b]

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Anoruo(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Bad day
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by holluwai(m): 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Dayummm

Cocaine don dey sell for Nigeria well well oh, okay!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2015
d
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by santakris(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
We go fit kill am?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Please book her on a flight to Indonesia with all her belongings intact. Thank you, NDLEA!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by colossus2: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Is that cocaine or bedsheets grin

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by nerodenero: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Thank your God it is Nigeria and not Indonesia.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by loomer: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
Make she go relax for jail small

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by nonxo007(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
I wish she was Indonesian, we for show her shege, all these foreigners would come to our country misbehave and go free... Buhari should start dealing with them so they stop taking Nigeria for granted...#justsaying#..

11 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
benuejosh:

True o. Thank God na naija she dey.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by justi4jesu(f): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
benuejosh:

That's the best place for them to be caught tongue
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Is it the woman on the pix that is the dancer?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by johnshagb(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Yeah, they always play the innocent card. Unaware it was concealed in the bags my hairy backside

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by adetoyeshe: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
so wat are we waiting for? make den investigate her and kill her sharp sharp
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by proxitaly: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
death sentence but she is African. Give her a Life sentence
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Motolank: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Thanks for the Information
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Daniel058(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
I no fit talk ooooooo
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Octaves(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
She should dance to the music. She shud be tried sharp sharp and given her full sentence. The international comunity needs 2 know we are not smiling. I wish she was from SA or Indonesia. She for see pepper
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Lilimax(f): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
A Kenyan ke undecided? She has gut oo
The four Nigerians executed yesterday in Indonesia came to my mind cry
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Mekybliss(f): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
With her sexy eyes.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by bennydaniel403: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
She will soon dance shoki...... in prison

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by chubbygal(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Am speechless!! For now embarassed
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Lilimax(f): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b]I watched with sadness how thousands of innocent people died in Nepal from that earth quake and it makes me wonder if God really finds joy in the death of people. The so called God is claimed to be alpha and omega but how come he sits dumbly and lazily and watch people they claim he worked so hard to create die like fowls Many Nigerians are deep into the belief of this dead God that they no longer use their brains when commenting on tragedies because they have all been brainwashed into believing their existence is owed to a fable God sold to them by Isrealites who are far worse in commiting crimes against humanity in terms of war and killing innocent people. A four month old baby survived the earth quake and i was surprised to see some people thanking God for her survival shocked
Thank God for killing over 5thousand people and saving a 4 months old Africans are so mentally lazy that they call an imaginary Dumb God in everything. FuCck the foolish God for watching innocents die while watching. that is if the furker called God even exist. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH GOD FOR HIS WICKEDNESS IF HE TRULY EXIST. nonsense undecided[/b]
This comment does not add up to the matter at hand.
A cocaine pusher was arrested in Nigeria International Airport and you are here writing gibberish embarassed
No offence please smiley

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by plainmirror(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2015
She is either lying or dumb. A friend gave you such jumbo package to deliver in Nigeria..... The last time I checked you were a professional dancer and not courier service.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / One Chance' Robber Caught In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.