Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) (46701 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by ulster: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by clemz88(m): 10:10am On Apr 30, 2015
So what's gonna happen ? I uess she should be transfered to indonesia
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by hamaworld(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Let indinesia her
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Atmmachine(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
She will be freed in a few weeks
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Janet101(f): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b]I watched with sadness how thousands of innocent people died in Nepal from that earth quake and it makes me wonder if God really finds joy in the death of people. The so called God is claimed to be alpha and omega but how come he sits dumbly and lazily and watch people they claim he worked so hard to create die like fowls Many Nigerians are deep into the belief of this dead God that they no longer use their brains when commenting on tragedies because they have all been brainwashed into believing their existence is owed to a fable God sold to them by Isrealites who are far worse in commiting crimes against humanity in terms of war and killing innocent people. A four month old baby survived the earth quake and i was surprised to see some people thanking God for her survival shocked
Thank God for killing over 5thousand people and saving a 4 months old Africans are so mentally lazy that they call an imaginary Dumb God in everything. FuCck the foolish God for watching innocents die while watching. that is if the furker called God even exist. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH GOD FOR HIS WICKEDNESS IF HE TRULY EXIST. nonsense undecided[/b]

After reading ur post, I think u should See a doctor... pls

22 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by vone2000tolu: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2015
tongue
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Burger01(m): 10:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Abeg, send her to Indonesia. smiley
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2015
Janet101:

undecided
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Krinel(f): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2015
Execution straight, no negotiation or mercy.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by gentlezypher: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2015
throw her into sambisa
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by babamadiba(m): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2015
There is an attention seeker trying to derail this trend with the worst comment on earth. Pls ignore him. Thanks
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b]I watched with sadness how thousands of innocent people died in Nepal from that earth quake and it makes me wonder if God really finds joy in the death of people. The so called God is claimed to be alpha and omega but how come he sits dumbly and lazily and watch people they claim he worked so hard to create die like fowls Many Nigerians are deep into the belief of this dead God that they no longer use their brains when commenting on tragedies because they have all been brainwashed into believing their existence is owed to a fable God sold to them by Isrealites who are far worse in commiting crimes against humanity in terms of war and killing innocent people. A four month old baby survived the earth quake and i was surprised to see some people thanking God for her survival shocked
Thank God for killing over 5thousand people and saving a 4 months old Africans are so mentally lazy that they call an imaginary Dumb God in everything. FuCck the foolish God for watching innocents die while watching. that is if the furker called God even exist. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH GOD FOR HIS WICKEDNESS IF HE TRULY EXIST. nonsense undecided[/b]
Do you know that..... God will forgive you if you lay off ur doubts and seek him?
The term GOD wasn't supposed to be somebody you'd see or touch!.... It's a spirit!
People who don't believe God exist are often times seen believed to worship satan!
You need God in your life! Will pray that God should forgive you!

12 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
So, how una wan do am wit d cocaine
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by seeker121(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
You need a brain transplant as soon as possible,i don't knw who you are but i just pray God forgives you for this thrash you wrote here and he will not visit you with trouble that will made you to believe in his existence,mtchew soro niyi.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
We have to invite INDONESIANS here...

I want them to HANDLE this
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Femmighty(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
[i]why are we just hearing this or do we say their eyes just opened after four Nigerians that were killed because of this act? I believe Nigeria will take this [/i]seriously
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by MariaFernenda(f): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
.Shey u know u must b a fool,bread nd wat ever u call urself.u r a fool for disputing the existence of God buh my little advice to this fool is that u shuld get a grip nd repent b4 its too late.you will one day say I told u

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by emmyw(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Newcastle University Nigeria Students
Scholarships 2015/2016 -See How To
Apply Here

http://www.ngschoolz.com/newcastle-university-nigeria-students-scholarships-20152016-see-how-to-apply/
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2015
MariaFernenda:

.Shey u know u must b a fool,bread nd wat ever u call urself.u r a fool for disputing the existence of God buh my little advice to this fool is that u shuld get a grip nd repent b4 its too late.you will one day say I told u

FUCCK YOU AND YOUR DEAD GOD
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by alobam1: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Mekybliss:
With her sexy eyes.

I guess u are a Lesbian?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
The woman should be incarcerated, but I wonder where all these cocaine that are ceased end up. I can bet that it is business as usual.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by midolian(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
God gives and takes life @ will..No one questions God..he created the thousands that died with "EASE"..He didn't work hard to create them as u stated in your post. If u decide to burn one of your shirts now, no one wld question you because its yours..be careful with the way u go about things

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by kanaleke(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
I'm really sorry for you and the weak individuals that will trade ur line of belief....my advice:desist from DZ before it z too late..may God forgive ur ignorance and open ur eyes.AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD...WE SERVE A LIVING GOD!!!

9 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by olivegirl(f): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
. My dear am so sorry for your feeling . You are pure human. You have feelings for your nebor... But for that boy to be saved still show awesome wonders. In the midst of calamity he still prove his power. But I pray christ will visit you and explain better. Just have a quiet time. I love your humanity spirit, . But I still feel the quest to know , why?, how can't God help. He will answer you then hit me back.

8 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by slymichael(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
So will they kill her by firing squad d way our naija ppl were killed in Indonesia? Naija should also make a stiffer law dat will discourage traffickers from turning our dear country to a dumping ground for offenders. R.I.p to those killed in Indonesia...
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
foxxynik:

Do you know that..... God will forgive you if you lay off ur doubts and seek him?
The term GOD wasn't supposed to be somebody you'd see or touch!.... It's a spirit!
People who don't believe God exist are often times seen believed to worship satan!
You need God in your life! Will pray that God should forgive you!

i dont his fucking forgiveness. he can shove it up.his ugly ass undecided
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by alobam1: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Kill her
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Janet101:

I am a Med. Doctor and I don't think we can HANDLE that..
Abeg, no be everything we dey treat...

PLEASE, direct the CONSULT to T. B. JOSHUA.

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2015
olivegirl:
. My dear am so sorry for your feeling . You are pure human. You have feelings for your nebor... But for that boy to be saved still show awesome wonders. In the midst of calamity he still prove his power. But I pray christ will visit you and explain better. Just have a quiet time. I love your humanity spirit, . But I still feel the quest to know , why?, how can't God help. He will answer you then hit me back.

why did he allow.thousand to die and save just one boy to prove his power? cant he save them all? he is a bastard God
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Yksharp(m): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Bros.....u strong ooo!!! May GOD 4giv. Cos u dny know what you are saying

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Chance' Robber Caught In Abuja (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.