Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) (46684 Views)

NDLEA Nabs Two Grandmothers For Drug Trafficking At Lagos Airport (Pics) / Passenger From Brazil Arrested With Cocaine In Jacket At Lagos Airport (pics) / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b]I watched with sadness how thousands of innocent people died in Nepal from that earth quake and it makes me wonder if God really finds joy in the death of people. The so called God is claimed to be alpha and omega but how come he sits dumbly and lazily and watch people they claim he worked so hard to create die like fowls Many Nigerians are deep into the belief of this dead God that they no longer use their brains when commenting on tragedies because they have all been brainwashed into believing their existence is owed to a fable God sold to them by Isrealites who are far worse in commiting crimes against humanity in terms of war and killing innocent people. A four month old baby survived the earth quake and i was surprised to see some people thanking God for her survival shocked
Thank God for killing over 5thousand people and saving a 4 months old Africans are so mentally lazy that they call an imaginary Dumb God in everything. FuCck the foolish God for watching innocents die while watching. that is if the furker called God even exist. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH GOD FOR HIS WICKEDNESS IF HE TRULY EXIST. nonsense undecided[/b]
u shall not see d end of this year

if it didn't happen know I'm not a man of God
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by asanwaph: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Piece of advice dear, give your life to ou Lord Jesus Christ now that u still have d opportunity of inhaling some oxygen, ask God to forgive u your foolish taught, cos it is only a fool that says in his heart that there is no God.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by DOOSNAS(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b]I watched with sadness how thousands of innocent people died in Nepal from that earth quake and it makes me wonder if God really finds joy in the death of people. The so called God is claimed to be alpha and omega but how come he sits dumbly and lazily and watch people they claim he worked so hard to create die like fowls Many Nigerians are deep into the belief of this dead God that they no longer use their brains when commenting on tragedies because they have all been brainwashed into believing their existence is owed to a fable God sold to them by Isrealites who are far worse in commiting crimes against humanity in terms of war and killing innocent people. A four month old baby survived the earth quake and i was surprised to see some people thanking God for her survival shocked
Thank God for killing over 5thousand people and saving a 4 months old Africans are so mentally lazy that they call an imaginary Dumb God in everything. FuCck the foolish God for watching innocents die while watching. that is if the furker called God even exist. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH GOD FOR HIS WICKEDNESS IF HE TRULY EXIST. nonsense undecided[/b]
, pls who are u working for?. Na GOD u dey talk to lyk dis?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Mariojane(f): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
creamynuela88:

U av just signed ur death certificate... Stupid u.
Gejpresident:
u shall not see d end of this year
if it didn't happen know I'm not a man of God
funny. all of u condemning him, there is nowhere in the bible that says insult,condemn or judge whoever that does not believe in God. the story of Job when his wife ask him to curse God, is it that Job's wife does nt know about God existence or what? circumstances at times makes us do and say things.

you should nt judge him or condemn him,the thief on Jesus right hand of the cross received his salvation minutes before his death. whereas prophets whose whole life were in the church were part of those who condemn Jesus. thief received salvation before them.

you all did not accept God,Jesus and the teaching one day, something made u to, u discovered something. let him be. argument, insult nd curses does not bring any positive change
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by kmariko: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:

And its only Africans that worship a God right?. And who is the mental slave here I wonder.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by CeceNene(f): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Charly68: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
She wants to come and dance with cocain in Naija. They should send her to kirikiri to go and dance with cockroach ,bedbouggs & others there. There should be stiff penalty for all those drug carriers .
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Airoflaw(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
human beings are d most stubborn creature.Indonesia shd teach dem a lesson
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by abtywo(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Y she cant open her eye abi her eye dey push her nii
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by maureeoy: 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:

you get mind no b small.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by nasxpenxer(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
luk @ dis fuckin vegetarian? Questioning Gods unlimited powers! To hell wit ur philosophy.....d last tym i checked u are mortal nd ur gona die smday nd we all have difrnt death pattern...stp bein a kid nd face d fact dat God exist
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Refino(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
friend, your statement shows gross ignorance n hatred for your Creator and lack of knowledge of your existence. on a good day, you would have been struck dead and open your eyes in a place of eternal torment if not that "God commended His love towards us that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us...He is not willing that any man should perish but all to come to repentance..and the times of our ignorance God winked at{overlooked} but now commanded us to repent...' Nadab n Abihu carried strange fire in the Holy place in the dispensation of the law and died instantly 'for God is a consuming fire' . lucky you,now is the dispensation of grace- God's Riches at Christ's Expense. 'And because judgement against an evil work is not executed speedily,the heart of men is fully set in them to do evil" just as the abomination you just committed together with those that click likes n shares because 'they are together become unprofitable,there is none that knoweth God,no not one'. but 'if you confess your sins He is faithful n just to forgive you all your trespasses...since 'God so love the world{you all] that He gave His only begotten Son,that whosever believeth in Him will not perish but have everlasting life'.
understand this,
In the beginning these things were not so,for God saw that what He [b]created were very good[/b] n man,the last of His creation,had his destiny and purpose tied to everything else He made before him n made him have dominion over them all n be fruitful and multiply.

(As it is written the woman was decieved but the man was not deceived)man eventually failed voluntarily the ultimate test of life;the key to having his blessings,dominion n fruitfulness forever sealed but lost them all(the blessed exceeding great treasures of the kingdom of God) to the evil tyrant Satan the Devil the archenemy of God ,the source n executioner directly or indirectly of all conflicts,chaos n disaster,who made a shipreck of the blessings n today enslaved n crookedly deceived mankind as he has so bitterly done to you.
now, all have sinned and have come short of the glory of God n man is subject to manipulation,torture n enslavement by his sin,animalistic propensities n evil spiritual forces as 'we wrestle not against flesh n blood but against principalities n powers,against spiritual wickedness in high places'

But God in His infinite wisdom,love n mercy,restored the kingdom blessings to 'as many that believe in him(His Son Christ Jesus),He gave power to become the children of God'.

finally, God has no plan to restore the earth and her forces n elements to their original state,since it has been polluted by sin n wicked blood 'for the elements shall melt with a fervent heat'; but has decided to give each person another test of eternal life,to either accept or reject the offer of sacrifice of redemption(the blood of Jesus Christ the righteous shed on the cross of calvary as lamb before the slaughter) from the captivity of sin and the devil n find true power to walk with Him in righteousness n holiness through this life to be with Him in a new heaven and a new earth...'for Enoch walked with God n he was not ,for God took him..for before his departure he had this testimony that he pleased God...'At the end of time, many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake,some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt..'
'behold I make all things new..'
'behold the tabernacle of God is with men..'
'behold i saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven n the first earth were passed away..
'And there shall be no night there,and they need no candle. neither light of the sun;for the Lord God giveth them light..'
'And there shall be no more curse..'
'And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.'
BEHOLD I COME QUICKLY!
EVEN SO NOW,COME LORD JESUS.
AMEN

breadandbutter:
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Stanislaus17(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
you better watch your tongue, I pray God will have mercy on you.. better repent.. He can still forgive you
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by chib4true(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
[b]I watched with sadness how thousands of innocent people died in Nepal from that earth quake and it makes me wonder if God really finds joy in the death of people. The so called God is claimed to be alpha and omega but how come he sits dumbly and lazily and watch people they claim he worked so hard to create die like fowls Many Nigerians are deep into the belief of this dead God that they no longer use their brains when commenting on tragedies because they have all been brainwashed into believing their existence is owed to a fable God sold to them by Isrealites who are far worse in commiting crimes against humanity in terms of war and killing innocent people. A four month old baby
Am mourning you bros.....it's obvious that you need spiritual cleansing.

survived the earth quake and i was surprised to see some people thanking God for her survival shocked
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mariojane:
funny. all of u condemning him, there is nowhere in the bible that says insult,condemn or judge whoever that does not believe in God. the story of Job when his wife ask him to curse God, is it that Job's wife does nt know about God existence or what? circumstances at times makes us do and say things.

you should nt judge him or condemn him,the thief on Jesus right hand of the cross received his salvation minutes before his death. whereas prophets whose whole life were in the church were part of those who condemn Jesus. thief received salvation before them.

you all did not accept God,Jesus and the teaching one day, something made u to, u discovered something. let him be. argument, insult nd curses does not bring any positive change
shut up
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by alpha75(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
Bro! Who did this to u, e no go better for am. Anyway, is not your fault but is your fault. ADVICE: GO figure with your bible, it will help you a lot. Thanks
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by ugoezeik(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
may Almighty God hav mercy on ur soul. u r nt real
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Truman155(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Let's eliminate execute her by a firing squad period Indonesia things on my mind
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by nelsonoba: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
UdohOby:

Please don't use those words. Jesus would never have used those words on him. He is just lost. He may also be seeking attention. But in all, let's just pray for him as Jesus would have done if He were still on earth. As you can see, he has a very serious problem. May God help him sha.

My dear, in as much as Jesus said we should not call "our brother" "fool", it is clearly written in the bible in the book of psalms; "A fool is someone who says in his heart that there is no God".

So by bible definition, that guy is a FOOL. I am not insulting him for what he said, i am only making him aware of what God said about people like him as it is clearly written in the bible.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by letsdobetta(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fair is fair, agreed the lady in question was a drug courier but two Nigerians were arrested as well and their names are withheld? Come on, so its better to hide Nigeria's shameful citizen's act but acceptable to throw the Kenyan national under the bus? What's good for the goose should be good for the gander I'd say.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by nelsonoba: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Assslayer:

Will you shut up ! What the hell do you know about your so called Jesus, a name derived from a Roman god named Zeus. No difference between Roman idolatery worship and Christianity, this was all the creation of primitive western thinkers who were unable to phantom the deed understanding of life. Proof me wrong science has proven all your gods wrong .

......and you! I will not yet categorize you as a FOOL for now, just because i'm not certain if you have met the exact criteria to be called one. For a fool is somebody that says in his heart that there is no God.

It seems you believe in a God somewhere, but you are only lost on finding which way leads to Him......that is still only a little bit better than the man you are defending who said God does not exist.

Now, i'll be straight to the point with you; There is a God in heaven, He is a holy and righteous God, no unholy or unrighteous person can approach him. That is why no human being is qualified to get to God on his own merit cos we are all born into sin. This is the reason the Jesus whom you despise came into this earth to pay the price for purchasing your righteousness before God, and made it in such a way that you can have access to this holy God if only you believe in Jesus and put your faith in his price paid for you.

There is a day coming in which you will leave this earth, and if you close your eyes here, they will open in eternity either heaven or hell. the choice is yours, but Jesus has done all you need to escape damnation in hell. If you die today, you won't be speaking all these your grammar when you stand in judgement before God!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by 1miccza: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:

And young man can you control the air you take in after spewing the trash above? When fubus like you sleep dem no wake up dem go say na winch for their village do am abi?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Assslayer: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
nelsonoba:

......and you! I will not yet categorize you as a FOOL for now, just because i'm not certain if you have met the exact criteria to be called one. For a fool is somebody that says in his heart that there is no God.

It seems you believe in a God somewhere, but you are only lost on finding which way leads to Him......that is still only a little bit better than the man you are defending who said God does not exist.

Now, i'll be straight to the point with you; There is a God in heaven, He is a holy and righteous God, no unholy or unrighteous person can approach him. That is why no human being is qualified to get to God on his own merit cos we are all born into sin. This is the reason the Jesus whom you despise came into this earth to pay the price for purchasing your righteousness before God, and made it in such a way that you can have access to this holy God if only you believe in Jesus and put your faith in his price paid for you.

There is a day coming in which you will leave this earth, and if you close your eyes here, they will open in eternity either heaven or hell. the choice is yours, but Jesus has done all you need to escape damnation in hell. If you die today, you won't be speaking all these your grammar when you stand in judgement before God!

Funny enough you got all these gibrish you just wrote from a book written by old primitive men who themselves would call you god when they see the present sophication of life today. Ain't we ashamed that majority of us is still living base on the lame ideology of these primitive men. Hasnt the power of nature proven these dudes wrong before the power of science overwhelmed there baseless theories. I least expect a 21th century man believe in all these written crap. If Zeus or Jesus as you call him were to be here, he would be sitting in my class because his kind of person wouldn't match the present sophistication of life, you feel me ?
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by woky: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
jobsat34:

we can call on the Indonesia govt to help procesute her naa grin grin grin
be nice bro.. cheesy

long time!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by jobsat34(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
be nice bro.. cheesy

long time!
honourable chief.. i hail ooo longest time it has been.. hope yu will be around stamford bridge on sunday to celebrate our EPL title..
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by nelsonoba: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Assslayer:

Funny enough you got all these gibrish you just wrote from a book written by old primitive men who themselves would call you god when they see the present sophication of life today. Ain't we ashamed that majority of us is still living base on the lame ideology of these primitive men. Hasnt the power of nature proven these dudes wrong before the power of science overwhelmed there baseless theories. I least expect a 21th century man believe in all these written crap. If Zeus or Jesus as you call him were to be here, he would be sitting in my class because his kind of person wouldn't match the present sophistication of life, you feel me ?

Oga, abeg I don't have time for arguments. The facts are there to speak for themselves if you will only reason. You did not create yourself, somebody did, and that person is God!

That God who created you has his laws and you don't live your life based on the rules you set, but by the rules set by your creator.

And you cannot be in the same class with my Jesus.......not with what your idea of "sophistication" is! If you think you are sophisticated, you can start proving it by first correcting all these your grammatical blunders i had to deal with while reading your comments. For want of time, i will only mention one; 21st century and not 21th century!

Like i said before, when you stand before God, all these your grammar will not help you, only Jesus can!
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by woky: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
jobsat34:

honourable chief.. i hail ooo
longest time it has been..
hope yu will be around stamford bridge on sunday to celebrate our EPL title..
Yes bro!! I will be there if you promise to give me many bottles of chilld gulder grin grin
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by rakasbabe(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:
HOLY GOD, HOLY MIGHTY ONE. Have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:

God takes and gives has he pleased. You dare not question his ways because his ways are not mens ways. Op, have you ever curse him for gving people life(reproduce) every seconds?
Do not let your fooling put u in trouble. Watch your tougue. A fool is know by his words.
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Assslayer: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
nelsonoba:

Oga, abeg I don't have time for arguments. The facts are there to speak for themselves if you will only reason. You did not create yourself, somebody did, and that person is God!

That God who created you has his laws and you don't live your life based on the rules you set, but by the rules set by your creator.

And you cannot be in the same class with my Jesus.......not with what your idea of "sophistication" is! If you think you are sophisticated, you can start proving it by first correcting all these your grammatical blunders i had to deal with while reading your comments. For want of time, i will only mention one; 21st century and not 21th century!

Like i said before, when you stand before God, all these your grammar will not help you, only Jesus can!

So you quantify the prowess in English Language as intelligence. Sorry
Re: NDLEA Nabs Female Kenyan Dancer With Cocaine (PIX) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
breadandbutter:

God gives and takes has he pleased. His ways are different and not know to man.
Op, have you cursed him for giving life (reproduce) every seconds?

How many babies are born per day? Please use you tongue to count ur teeth.

Fools are know by there words. They perish without knowledge and no understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.