Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) (60375 Views)

First Attempt Using Charcoal Pencils / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
chai
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Walexey(m): 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
Expo: Long press ur home icon to minimize ur browser It will appear clear without having to dim ur eyes!
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by naptu2: 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
Ishilove:
I still can't read it embarassed

It says, "BAD EYES".

1 Like

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 04, 2015
I was able to read lalasticlala grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by pretydiva(f): 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
Stil can't read it
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by oyindare(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
Na bad eyes......it a miracle now I see oooo
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Ninilowo(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
ginawest:
pls I stl dont get it....can someone tell me d wots dre?
Do your eyes as if you are just waking up or you want to take a pix with pin hole camera. You ll clearly see the wordings "BAD EYES"
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by AJORE(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
Do you even love ursel? This is not met for you to read...though ( I love you with my heart ) not for everybody
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by LordReed(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
pimplucious:
This is awesome.

I didn't even need to squint, I saw it immediately.
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by spinna: 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
If u scroll so the top black part is blocked, you'll see it normally. I saw bad but had to squint to see eyes
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by folahann(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
You will be able to read this easily if you tilt your phone sideways.

1 Like

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Wuuworld(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
I was able to see it after d 90% eyes closure....."Itz just Chinese way of writing NAIRALAND"........u people refused to be eating enough onions.....even when Aboki put am inside suya,u people will commot am.
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Ishilove: 6:32pm On May 04, 2015
naptu2:

It says, "BAD EYES".
Hokay embarassed
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Abugab(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
Everyone not answering but dancing around the question. Seems this is a mind game as there is no answer and nothing meaningful written there. See people just dey busy forming I see am. NO ANSWER OP MAKE U ANSWER AM
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by FumzeeyGold: 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
At First Attempt Na, Bad Eyes
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by BSF: 6:35pm On May 04, 2015
BAD EYES. The words are WRITTEN IN BLACK
Focus and you would see it

1 Like

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 04, 2015
All I see is 3D blocks.
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 04, 2015
Amazing! How do people even come up with stuffs like this? Another method is quickly scroll up and down your fone screen (better if u use a touch screen device)
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by biGPoppaSays(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2015
pimplucious:

All u need do is squint ur eyes a bit u should be able to read it.
Waoh.. amazing... so fun
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by biGPoppaSays(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2015
the answer is bad eyes but, meanwhile I won't have bad eyes o
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Tunagy: 6:40pm On May 04, 2015
d eaiest way to see it z to bend ur phone horizontally...

1 Like

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Bgorgeous: 6:40pm On May 04, 2015
Wow! bad eye
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Ujupsy: 6:42pm On May 04, 2015
Why must one close her eye 90% to see this

1 Like

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by eddyline(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2015
also try scrolling fast. you'd be able to read ot
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by MuttleyLaff: 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
Ujupsy:
Why must one close her eye 90% to see this
Without squinting the eyes almost shut you wont decipher it

vfactor:
Amazing! How do people even come up with stuffs like this?
Another method is quickly scroll up and down your fone screen (better if u use a touch screen device)
Try this without using the phone though

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by vicktaur(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2015
Eggcelent:
I couldn't even after following the instruction. Neither could my wife.

you must be very old I guess
I read it first hand wit eyes wide open

dis thread is fr pple wit BAD EYES
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

Okay. I thought it was drinking white garri?

1 Like

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by PrettySpicey(f): 6:46pm On May 04, 2015
Can't stand it when people try to blind what's left of my poor sight angry
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2015
u dnt need to close ur eyes just distant ur phone at arm's lenght then you see it

1 Like

Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On May 04, 2015
Bad Eyes
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On May 04, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

No sex causes bad eyes?

Is that What your doc told you?
Re: Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) by Defcon1(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2015
Ishilove:
I still can't read it embarassed
focus on the black/dark parts NOT the block figures ,then close your eyes a bit.

It's so glaring!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest / Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.