Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,134 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector (3288 Views)

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned / How To Connect Android Devices To TV Wirelessly / How Do I Conect My Bold5 To PC Browse With Glo BIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
I bought this wireless HDMI media streamer powered by EZcast software recently.

It allows me to connect my Android phone to my TV and projector wirelessly. It also allows me to display the screen of my iPad on my TV and projector.

If your TV has HDMI port, you are good to go. Next thing to do is to download EZcast app to your Android and iOS device.

Plug the dongle to your TV, plug the USB cable of the dongle to a USB power source eg power bank or PC to power it on.

Your EZcast password and ID will display on your TV screen.

Go to WiFI settings on your device to connect your Android or iOS device to the EZcast wiFI network.

launch the EZcast app on your Android. It will detect the EZcast wifi network. Tap it and enter the password displayed on your screen.

For android, tap the photo, music, video icons to play your media on TV

For iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your device. Tap "Airplay". Then, toggle ON "mirroring". Then, the screen of your iOS device will start showing on your TV.

That's all for now.

You can do more with the dongle. eg sharing the screen of your laptop on your TV.

have fun and share with friends smiley wink grin

cc. lalasticlala Ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by delishpot: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by Olarewajub: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by cirmuell(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
So it's can only play media files on Android?
Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by busky101(m): 2:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Very nice, how much did you buy the dongle
Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by yousouphe(m): 2:45am On Apr 30, 2015
confam......

1 Like

Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by wachakuta(m): 4:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by falseman(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2015
Don't buy that shit it's useless. I bought one which was hard to connect I later found out I don't even need it to connect to my LG TV wirelessly.

New TV's do come along with inbuilt wireless connection to your Android device you really don't need any dongle. I play games, movies and musics wirelessly from my phone to TV.
Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2015
busky101:
Very nice, how much did you buy the dongle

N5,450 at dealdey but the deal is no longer available. You should be able to get it N9,000 on Jumia and Konga.
Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2015
falseman:
Don't buy that shit it's useless. I bought one which was hard to connect I later found out I don't even need it to connect to my LG TV wirelessly.

New TV's do come along with inbuilt wireless connection to your Android device you really don't need any dongle. I play games, movies and musics wirelessly from my phone to TV.

Probably you don't know how to use it tongue grin because the user guide sucks**

There are still many TVs out there with hdmi port but no wireless inbuilt functionality. wink
Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by Alamation(m): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
really

1 Like

Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by eluquenson(m): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Technology growing daily, mehn this white people are really improving
Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by Kangol99(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2015
Wow!
Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by Pyths101(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Play videos, audios, pictures, documents direct from your ipad/tablet/andriod/phone/ laptops wirelessly through this device plugged in your tv. no need for HDMI cables or creating wireless access point. This wireless dongle enables you to convert your HD flat screen TV or any TV with HDMI Port to Smart TV and enjoy you the benefits of a smart TV and more.
With this device you can cast videos, pictures and audios saved on your laptop, phone or tablet unto your big screen TV. You can also mirror your device to your TV and play games stored on your phone on the TV. You can as well open word and excel documents including PDF on your TV screen. Power point presentations can also be done on the big screen TV using this dongle.
Most importantly, you can connect your TV to the internet and stream videos, watch series, use google, read newspapers, enjoy karaoke through youtube and sing along with friends and family. With this universal dongle users can easily transfer 1080P video, photo, game and files from PC/Notebook, Android phones/tablet PCs, iPAD/iPhone, to HDTV or projector through HDMI port wirelessly (EZCast for all users, or EZAir for iPAD/iPhone users, or Miracast for Andorid phone/Android pad users), or push all the video, photo, and files to from the above mentioned devices to HDTV or projector (DLNA). Suports Miracast aswell. It has its own wireless access point.

order from konga: and search " ez cast hdmi dongle" or "1977227" just N5999...

Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by JesusCrew: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Our special TV tab does dis flawlessly.

Click HERE & see for yourself.
Re: How I Conect My Android To Tv + How I Display My iPad Screen On Tv And Projector by 7lives: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Any smart TV with techno N9 tablet is all I need for this, I use Samsung smart TV.

(1) (Reply)

Freetel ICE 2 Specifications And Price / My Phone's Battery Is No More Draining, Thanks Everyone! / Free Any Blackberry Unlock With Mep Or Prd (all Network) Except Q10/Z10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.