Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love (12044 Views)

7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship / Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
[b]When you listen to people who have
been scammed by someone they thought
there was a chance for a future with, you'll be shocked. shocked If you are online investing your time and
your heart with someone who is taking
advantage of you, you may end up losing
more than a potential love. cry grin

1. The online dater wants to call you
personal pet names too soon. They
begin calling you honey, baby, love;
the list goes on and on.

2. They encourage you to leave the
dating or social network site you are
currently on and communicate instant
messaging or some other site.

3. They send you too many photos too
soon, using their child, their dog or
other personal touches. They also
want more photos of you (BE
CAREFUL).

4. They want your address immediately
and back it up by saying they want to
send you flowers or court you in an
“old fashioned manner.”

5. They give you numerous excuses of
why they cannot meet you in person.

6. Things always come up that need to
be dealt with immediately. This is
where they will begin needing money
or some other assistance from you.
They are slick about the timing with
this and usually wait until you are
“hooked.”

7. If you are wise enough to catch them,
they continue to lie by telling you
that although they weren’t in love
with you, through the process of
getting to know you they have
completely fallen in love with you. Do
not believe this.

Relationships that
don’t progress to an eventual meet up are
not normal.
Humans want to see the
person they believe they love, they want
to touch them, and they want to connect
physically with them.
In fact, resisting a
meet up after months of talking daily
would be a sign that there is something
amiss with the person you met online. For
example, problems with commitment,
abandonment or fear of being vulnerable
would stand out as likely with this group.[/b]

www.maryjorapini.com

sha some online relationships do work but be mindful of these points guys smiley
let's learn from this pls smiley

cc:
lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Trash!! I say trash!! This is the reason many lose someone who truly loves them all because of trash lacking facts like this.

Accept the trash the poster above me posted at your own risk

5 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by CountDracula(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
I dnt agree wit number 2... Bt d rest isokay
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
mine is true lovecheesy though we haven't met but the trust and feelings is there.

will meet her soon......

teamonlinedating.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
I agree with number 5.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
cool
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
online romance isnt real love bt when two sincere people get committed online romance can become real and true love.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by agarawu23(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
wristwatch:
I agree with number 5.
what if u guys are miles away?
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by djeezy(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Interesting. No 5 is very true.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
@op it seems ure a victim.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by eph12(m): 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nothing wrong in 1-4
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
@op it seems ure a victim.
creating a thread on a particular subject now makes one a victim??
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
agarawu23:
what if u guys are miles away?

Then they must find a way 2 meet each other
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
eph12:
Nothing wrong in 1-4
your opinion doesn't count Mr
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by ginawest(f): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by agarawu23(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
5. They give you numerous excuses ofwhy they cannot meet you in person

point number 5 is on two occasion

1. I agree if you guys live in same country/state and he/she kept giving excuses to see u. definitely the love is a "scam"(if he/she keeps on insisting and giving silly excuses y u guys can't meet)

2. what if both of you are miles away?
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by dharay88: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
hmmm, ohk cry
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
creating a thread on a particular subject now makes one a victim??
dey your lane abeg!
na question i ask o!!!
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by eph12(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
your opinion doesn't count Mr
Lol.. Calm down o. No be fight. I know my opinion doesn't count but I'll like to know those whose opinion counts ma.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
[b]When you listen to people who have
been scammed by someone they thought
there was a chance for a future with, you'll be shocked. shocked If you are online investing your time and
your heart with someone who is taking
advantage of you, you may end up losing
more than a potential love. cry grin

1. The online dater wants to call you
personal pet names too soon. They
begin calling you honey, baby, love;
the list goes on and on.

2. They encourage you to leave the
dating or social network site you are
currently on and communicate instant
messaging or some other site.

3. They send you too many photos too
soon, using their child, their dog or
other personal touches. They also
want more photos of you (BE
CAREFUL).

4. They want your address immediately
and back it up by saying they want to
send you flowers or court you in an
“old fashioned manner.”

5. They give you numerous excuses of
why they cannot meet you in person.

6. Things always come up that need to
be dealt with immediately. This is
where they will begin needing money
or some other assistance from you.
They are slick about the timing with
this and usually wait until you are
“hooked.”

7. If you are wise enough to catch them,
they continue to lie by telling you
that although they weren’t in love
with you, through the process of
getting to know you they have
completely fallen in love with you. Do
not believe this.

Relationships that
don’t progress to an eventual meet up are
not normal.
Humans want to see the
person they believe they love, they want
to touch them, and they want to connect
physically with them.
In fact, resisting a
meet up after months of talking daily
would be a sign that there is something
amiss with the person you met online. For
example, problems with commitment,
abandonment or fear of being vulnerable
would stand out as likely with this group.[/b]

www.maryjorapini.com

sha some online relationships do work but be mindful of these points guys smiley
let's learn from this pls smiley

cc:
lalasticlala

I TOTALLY disagree ma
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I TOTALLY disagree ma
its not for YOU to agree sir
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
eph12:

Lol.. Calm down o. No be fight. I know my opinion doesn't count but I'll like to know those whose opinion counts ma.
your first post is misleading. some wouldn't care to check the list out after seeing that post of yours. Thanks
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
agarawu23:
5. They give you numerous excuses ofwhy they cannot meet you in person

point number 5 is on two occasion

[s]1. I agree if you guys live in same country/state and he/she kept giving excuses to see u. definitely the love is a "scam"(if he/she keeps on insisting and giving silly excuses y u guys can't meet)

2. what if both of you are miles away?[/s]

Invalid!
Why would u wanna date somebody who's thousands of miles away from u? Why start a relationship with someone in a far country when u know neither of u can afford flight ticket?

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
its not for YOU to agree sir

Yea. And I won't agree
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Trash!! I say trash!! This is the reason many lose someone who truly loves them all because of trash lacking facts like this.

you are garbage yourself! this is just an advice/precautions to take! if you choose to loose the one you love over this thread then its your problem. have fun dating online undecided
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Invalid!
Why would u wanna date somebody who's thousands of miles away from u? Why start a relationship with someone in a far country when u know neither of u can afford flight ticket?
you dont choose who you fall in love with. so its very possible to date someone thousands of miles away.
a friend of mine here in Nigeria dated an Asian girl. they broke up!

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
you are garbage yourself! this is just an advice/precautions to take! if you choose to loose the one you love over this thread then its your problem. have fun dating online undecided
Omo mehn.... This Lady dey vex
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by eph12(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
your first post is misleading. some wouldn't care to check the list out after seeing that post of yours. Thanks
Oh that's how you saw it. Tho I think anybody that sees my comment will want to scroll to the OP to see what's there and why am disagreeing.
But wait o, u seriously don't expect everybody to agree na. I believe you should have asked why I or any other don't agree instead of attacking the person. It's OK tho.
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Tashaamania(f): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mirexxx at no2 though, if he/she asks you to leave the social site, I think it's because he/she wants you all to himself/herself for the fear of you meeting someone else.. is that bad?
Or is it me that dont understand the topic or the post? sad
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
eph12:

Oh that's how you saw it. Tho I think anybody that sees my comment will want to scroll to the OP to see what's there and why am disagreeing.
But wait o, u seriously don't expect everybody to agree na. I believe you should have asked why I or any other don't agree instead of attacking the person. It's OK tho.
alright then I'll ask em smiley
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
mirexxx:
you dont choose who you fall in love with. so its very possible to date someone thousands of miles away.
a friend of mine here in Nigeria dated an Asian girl. they broke up!
And you were unable to stop the break up
Re: 7 Signs Your Online Romance Is Not Real Love by mirexxx(f): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
Mirexxx at no2 though, if he/she asks you to leave the social site, I think it's because he/she wants you all to himself/herself for the fear of you meeting someone else.. is that bad?
Or is it me that dont understand the topic or the post? sad
its not bad. its alright if you disagree smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Sex / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.